Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. sahej

sahej New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 108 spoiler plz with details

2. neno97

neno97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CH 171 ::blobcatsmile::
    When riftan decide who will be leaving for Livadon

91reader19 and Flyinghigh79 like this.
  3. 91reader19

91reader19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you !!:LOL:
    thank you! :)

4. sarah loren

sarah loren New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello all!!

Positive end to year now that OAK is back. I have tried and failed numerous times to access the books on ridi. This forum’s been the glimmer of hope and updates throughout.

Would truly appreciate if updates and spoilers from chaps are continued to be shared here. Not lucky enough to hv immediate access to each release but wait impatiently for your spoilers

Evilbratz, Mrs_W, shashasha and 4 others like this.
  5. maaod-

maaod- Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, are chapters on LNH are the same in order as official? Does, for example, 125th chapter on LNH correspond to official 125th chapter? And second question is, if the chapters do not correspond to each other, what chapter on LNH is the end of book 1?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
  6. Lin97

Lin97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the chapter on LNH does not correspond to official chapter on Ridi. LNH only have 2 more chapter left before they finish Book 1.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    maaod- likes this.
  7. Ciddos

Ciddos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am in the same situation, I bought the Golden Forest and I cannot read it :((((

8. 91reader19

91reader19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After rereading chapter 244 of UTOT on LNH it got me wondering how their relationship would’ve progressed had riftan actually abducted max o_O :cautious:

sahsh_00 likes this.
  9. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope there will be a 108 spoilers...thank u..

Czaech_Returns and Danae like this.
  10. Elren

Elren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your opinion is valid and correct, but it seems that you too look at this situation one-sided.
    You see, Riftan also doesn't care about Maxi's feelings, opinions and want. All wants that he encourages is purely materialistic (dresses, jewelry, redecoration, gifts) and all her wishes of doing something are denied. We were shown a lot of times, that he too doesn't care much about her feel of stability, his duty is much more precious than her not wanting to be left alone (all subjugations and wars). Her will has no power, she must be in place he said and nothing more. She must do what he deems to be safe. She must be precisely what lady he want her to be.
    So, they are both guilty of this sin. They are both traumatized from childhood and have their own fears. And they are both valid. It is the beauty of OAK story.
    Also, you can't compare traumas and strength of emotions.

11. Pixelbreeze

Pixelbreeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, it's still hard to believe that people blame Max for leaving with her father... it's not just that she didn't trusted Riftan. It's also how Riftan treated her after she woke up. The trauma you get after you heard that you lost your child, isn't something trivial. She had the right of getting mental support from her husband. Just one or two comforting words would have enough, but she got none. She left with the duke because she blamed herself. She couldn't protect her child, she lost all her reasons. She thought that she deserved to be punished. So she left.

maribe, Ril, Embracetheflames and 3 others like this.
  12. Mrs_W

Mrs_W Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so so so so much for all the spoilers!!! The ending of book 1 in LNH (I know a couple of chapters are still left to publish) left me so uneasy I was dying to know if there is any hope for Riftan and Maxi.. the book 2 spoilers eased my mind but also made me curious as to what’s to come!!!

I couldn’t figure out Ridi, I’m very green with this stuff, so I’m absolutely grateful for you guys spilling the beans here!!! Please don’t stop! And meanwhile I’ll try to find a way to support the author too, got already one Korean friend half across the globe to buy and read it as I couldn’t

13. diddy02470

diddy02470 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quelqu'un pour spoiler le chapitre 108 décrivant se qui se passe

14. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why is it that you always say that maxi is selfish...its not that she did not sacrifice too...she sacrifice for the greater good...dont get me wrong...both of them has its point...but dont ignore the fact that maxi has a lot to sacrifice too..she was even ready to accepts riftan change of heart...but will still be on his side...so.i dont understand where the selfishness is.. SELFLESS yes....she is always ready to be there for someone...and both have to resolve their issues....they NEED TO TALK!!! That is what they are missing...

both of them does not
    both of them dont understand the word comprimise....in order to satisfy each other atleast they have to meet at the middle..but since this is the medieval period...comprimising is not really known..

both of them does not
    both of them dont understand the word comprimise....in order to satisfy each other atleast they have to meet at the middle..but since this is the medieval period...comprimising is not really known..

15. tunafish007

tunafish007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Alert for those who didn’t know

The Princess is not in love with Riftan and she’s not a love interest. Princess loves Ruth. Someone posted this in the Facebook group with legit proof.

empress10 likes this.
  16. Pixelbreeze

Pixelbreeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO:
    Does our author know this?:blobpeek:

maribe, LSEM123 and Oaktreepainter like this.
  17. tunafish007

tunafish007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the post was from side stories that has yet to be translated. I will find it and send to you.

Basically, it makes sense based on all their interactions why she’s always aggressive towards him and he’s always hiding. It’s something else besides him just being a traitor.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
    Evilbratz and Attmae3000 like this.
  18. sahsh_00

sahsh_00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People who call Maxi selfish and only criticize her are getting on my nerves:censored: Riftan has his share of flaws too yet I barely see anyone speak so passionately about it like they do abt Maxi

19. Evilbratz

Evilbratz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This song hits different when you’ve already done with 2 books of under the oak tree. I can’t stop myself but to think all the hardships riftan and maxi faced throughout the book.
    Isn’t it strange that we can actually imagine live riftan and maxi moments by just listening to this song?! Is it just me?

Lady Nirtha and YesA17 like this.
  20. covertcookie

covertcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Talk about internalized misogyny esp if commenters are women themselves.

Chapter 108 is just a brief snu snu moment. Nothing much happened, and they got interrupted by Uslin, who came from Anatol. That's pretty much it.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
    shashasha, YesA17 and sahsh_00 like this.