Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if maxi cant be good in her swordsmanship..then its golem time!!!

2. vampress

vampress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually rooting for him to bring that jack*ss attitude coz I feel like not only RDK will get pissed off but the other knights as well. I'm just dreaming of Kuahel and Sejour getting pissed at the Duke's attitude towards Maxi. Just the thought that the most respected knights would go and defend our Maxi ahhh that would feel so great and a slap in the face in the Duke seeing that the daughter he so deemed as useless is actually a precious and respected Angel in the eyes of countless of soldiers. But meh he might just go on the ignoring Maxi route to save face.

3. shake65

shake65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To tie up loose ends they will probably have to save that disgusting father of hers. Hr won’t give her praise he’ll probably pass out from embarrassment. He’s going to eat all those words he said to her. I definitely am leaning more towards her being wigrew. I feel like she will be the one to wield ascalon in the coming chapters. Also, there is supposed to be 5 reincarnations… who’s the 5th ? ( I’m asking for clarification).

4. vampress

Reading List:
    Link
    Ulfric Hereace of Arex. He's nicknamed guardian of the east but he spends his life in seclusion. He also has 2 of the legendary weapons, 2/4 of the great swords (Knights sword - Riftan and Lugas - Kuahel) that belonged to the previous knights of Darian since he's a dual swordsman.

Come to think of it. Ulfric also won the great swords in the sword competition just like Riftan. These swords are legendary items and the church is just giving them away lmao

5. UTOTLove

UTOTLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

No... it only says: thread and preview... Idk :notlikeblob:

Aww. I can tell this chapter hilarious. Thanks again :D

ya like NONE. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dynamic Lotus and MissuzCalypse like this.
  6. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, while we are talking about the upcoming monster war in the Oak World, let’s also say our prayers of peace for Ukraine and Russia. :(

You’re welcome! I was smiling and giggling the whole time, especially with Uslin’s scene.

7. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Completely agree. My prayers are with the people of Ukraine and Russia. Peace to all.

8. shake65

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this! I love that you came with all the detail!

Also I wonder if he’s helping kuahel then since he’s from arex and is in the area. It would make since that all of the reincarnations come out to help.

Also I wonder if he’s helping kuahel then since he’s from arex and is in the area. It would make since
    Edit: I would love to see them all come out to help. I would even love to see Richt’s dad come out and knock his sons head clean off for being a douchebag. Also Richt is a problem. I wonder if this is what he meant by the stage will be set for him and Riftan. Maybe he wants to fight for who will lead the army. That dirty bastard just wants to send all of the troops from the neighboring countries to fight first and die.

9. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope russia will be willing to talk to.ukraine..cus its really getting ugly in there...we know how russia is..if this will go further..this will be a lot worst...

Schuyler and MissuzCalypse like this.
  10. vampress

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I never thought of this! That would be cool if it happens.

11. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he’ll show up in the novel cause Psicut vis gave a glimpse of him. That’s a sign! Also, I’m pretty sure Richt’s dad is OG good. Haha

170C3A50-A79B-406D-8D48-4483FDE42DFC.jpeg

Richt is taller than Riftan, so I’m pretty sure his dad is a giant.

What if Ulfric is a relative of Riftan? Uncle? lol he’s living in seclusion anyway. And Look at their hairstyle (riftan and the guy on the right) hahahahahha their hairs just the same— all over the place! Anyways, that’s just a crazy theory

12. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KSJ has already said in her q&a that he will not play a role.

13. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Hhuhu that’s sad. :(

shake65 and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  14. shake65

Reading List:
    Link
    Richts dad is sick of him just like we all are. Richt is a power hungry turd. Also, :cautious: don’t apologize… you know I love a good theory hahaha !

That could be what it meant about all the broken pieces of wigrew coming together.

the english writer and Schuyler like this.
  15. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he has so many legendary weapons and doesn't matter. He is somewhere in arex. Maybe he has too much to do there.

16. shake65

Reading List:
    Link
    That is sad! It would have been an awesome scene!

Talking about bad ass! That would have been absolutely epic. Imagine the fight scenes.

I guess the author said we had enough greatness in one story, all five would blow our minds haha

UTOTLove and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  17. vampress

Reading List:
    Link
    I reread chapter 132 again and realized that since Uslin didn't believe Maxi when she said he was able to kill a goblin, the only person who could prove Maxi did a clean kill is Kuahel hahaha ahhh the amount of Maxi moments Kuahel has experienced and he's nowhere to be found yet :cry::cry::cry:

18. shake65

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking about bad ass! That would have been absolutely epic. Imagine the fight scenes.

I guess the author said we had enough greatness in one story
    Haha then he blamed the monster for being stupid for allowing her of all people to kill it. She deserves some recognition to have fought along side Kuahel!:LOL:

19. vampress

Reading List:
    Link
    In hindsight, he could've actually just hooked the goblin with his chain whip but I guess seeing Maxi determined to kill it he'd be like 'okay you can have it so you can have exp to level up' :blobsweat_2:

20. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey beautiful people.. i read u guys mentioned about Ascalon or Escalon the Wigrew sword, where can i read more about it and the other Roem Empire knights’ swords?

Sa12Ben18 and Schuyler like this.