Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Bluecattea

Bluecattea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw the new manhwa chapter - Gabel protecting his poor horse's innocence! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    And Riftan so shocked like all his dreams are coming true <3
    Love it so much! :D

2. muramirasol

muramirasol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow so I just realized:
    Croix: French Baroque Architecture
    Anatol: Gothic French
    Livadon: Classical Greece
    Drakium: ???
    Osyria: ???
    You guys wanna help fill in the blanks cause honestly I couldn’t gather a fair enough for Osyria, Drakium seems to be a mix of a few things but I can’t seem to figure it out quite yet, but I can’t believe I didn’t see it before with Anatol, the way the arches peak rather than having the classical or Roman arch is distinctly Gothic
    Edit: Oh btw my hunch for Drakium was Italian Renaissance cause the way it’s described seems to be ornate but not quite as extravagant as the mixed Baroque styles in the duchy

3. na3_no3h

na3_no3h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wooooow I really didn't know about her at all. All Thanks to @MissuzCalypse now I know about her I thought maybe she was a man, and I thought that no one knew about her because I read an interview of her in manta and I got mysterious vibes from her, she didn't reveal anything about, so I thought maybe she wanted to remain unknown and mysterious.
    But now when you spoke about her and showed us her Twitter acc picture I'm really in shock, even about KSJ I thought she didn't have any official account but then I found out about her blog.

ALL THANKS TO YOU ANGELS.

Earthyyy4, QJgunth, Sa12Ben18 and 2 others like this.
  4. QJgunth

QJgunth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are absolutely right...that duke didn't even blink an eye for his own flesh and blood what more to his relatives.

I have been hoping for the same thing...when it was known that Maxi made a masterpiece Golem spell way back in Nurnui ...since then I have been anticipating the moment when Maxi finally unleashes that magic... I have been holding my breath for that moment of revelation :X3:[​IMG] ..I also thought of a scenario where Maxi could use that spell in this last war.... I'm thinking when they reach Lexos mountain since the number of undead is rising and continuously resurrecting even after vanquishing plus the thousands of monsters attacking making it really hard for the allied forces to find the necromancer given thousands of soldiers have already died.. then they must focus on finding the necromancer really fast or the lost mana stone of the red dragon that powers the monsters.... but only a few knights/soldiers and wizards left to fight... then suddenly someone from the world tower suggests that they could use golems to fight the rest of the monsters so the remaining knights and wizards could focus on finding the main villain (whatever/whoever that is)...then says the only wizard who is present in this war that could do such thing (summoning the golem) is taaadaaaa....MAXI !!! :)(oh God makes me so excited for her)... Then of course Riftan will object but can't do anything about it because it will be their only and final card in this war... then Maxi will be the queen hero of this war :blobpitch::blob_pompom:woohooo....anyway please forgive my imagination... hahaha just really wanting Maxi to use that spell in war...[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
  5. Sulogna bardhan

Sulogna bardhan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In just 15days the official English version of the novel will be finished. . Mybe they will start
    Golem Making spell is a complex spell and it was an ancient spell which is lost or something.. so technically in present no one know how to make golem except maxi. And also her spell is less complicating. That is why she was told that if she present this spell in the world tower she would be promoted to a high wizard immediately...in short only she can do the spell because only she knows how to do it apart from her professor landon who checked her spell at the tower.. and yes if maxi use the golem spell in the war then she will be like best wizard of the continent.. she did so many thing in the last 3 wars specially in the ethelen castle but did not get enough recognition from the king. I am mad for this kind of partiality.. even after saving ethelen castle the idiot king rubell 3 mocked her. There is a huge difference in how they treat maxi and riftan. Rubell wants riftan, uses him...but he kind of fear/hate maxi. And why not she is the one and only heir to the roem throne... If she want she can rebuild the roem empire as its queen which threatened his throne.. to be honest i want the roem empire. Wigrew united the 7 kingdom and thus the roem was built. And now how things are going i think there will be a battle between countries and then maxi will come forward as the roem queen and riftan( wigrew incarnation) as king will unite the 7 kingdom and then peace peace ️️️️️

6. QJgunth

Reading List:
    Link
    now that you've said it...you're right.... that king actually did not give her the recognition she deserved for her sacrifice in Ethylene and even questioned her ability to carry a child... And when he met Maxi he bluntly said " so you are the reason why that man kept rejecting my offer (to marry agnes)" that King deserves every bit of disrespect Riftan is giving him.

7. Sulogna bardhan

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to ask you guys one thing . maxi wore the sexiest gown in the last banquet and danced with sejour aren.. what would have happened if kauhel leon was present there. I mean we love all maxi and leon together . And leon is a monk so never touched a women i guess. So what would be his reaction after watching maxi's curve and beautiful half exposed melon? If the two danced then what would be riftan's reaction? Have you guys thought that?? I mean dance with aren led to 1 week of sex. Then dance with leon would led to what?? War??

8. QJgunth

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a parent of two... I have been watching anime since I was a kid and never grew tired of it :D.. I actually influenced my kids to watch anime rather than cartoons ... and my eldest daughter who's 10 is totally loving it ... and my son who's 7 is obsessed with Naruto and rock Lee :LOL: funny cause I was also obsessed with Naruto series when I was in my grade school years :X3:... most of the time we watch anime together...

Dance with Leon will make Riftan a monster and will destroy everything in UOT world... ahahahahahhahaha

9. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quahel is a priest, a religious person, i dont think he will dance with any woman in public :ROFLMAO:
    He might look at her interestedly like he always do when Maxi is around but that's it.
    Remember in earlier of book 2 when Maxi was caught by him peeping Riftan and Agnes, Maxi accidentally dragged/pulled him near her so they were hidden behind a huge rock. Because of their bodies were close to each other he said that Maxi's action was inappropriate :ROFLMAO:

10. QJgunth

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that's the best Maxi depiction for me too.

the english writer and Ruth simp like this.
  11. Sulogna bardhan

Reading List:
    Link
    He told her that her actions were inappropriate but he did not step away from her. Did he? Maxi stepped away after that... Temptation is a dangerous thing. Leon is a priest and all. He was not interested in any women like riftan. But now he is showing emotion toward maxi. Even maxi was in awe that the leon who never show any kind of emotion was mocking her.So yeah maybe a dance between them was possible.

That's why author avoided it.. fans are like crazy about max and leon but suddenly aren stole her 1st dance. Like what. Its like enough to make riftan jealous. But making him mad will be disastrous for everyone . I love rifi but i love leon too with maxi.

12. sarah0208

sarah0208 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i imagine it that kuahel leon and including Ruth will condemn it and nag her:emoji_spam: like when she was about to look for riftan, they both prevented her and put a spell to paralyze her . :ROFLMAO:but of course!! they will also blush and hang their mouth open in awe as well like the others:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ruth simp and QJgunth like this.
  13. QJgunth

Reading List:
    Link
    Leon is a priest but first and foremost he is a MAN :LOL:... I'm also surprised that he just let Maxi continue being too close to him in that cave scene :blobicecreamlove:... and Riftan also noticed that Leon is actually caring for Maxi for some reason... thus making Riftan's mind dirty... he is so jealous of the priest even saying that many priests have illegitimate child...so a dance between Maxi and Leon will be game over for this world Riftan will explode :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Earthyyy4, Amya, muramirasol and 5 others like this.
  14. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been lately slacking when it comes to memes, but latest manhwa chapter inspired me :ROFLMAO:
    pda_meme.png

15. Sulogna bardhan

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why author avoided it.. fans are like crazy about max and leon but suddenly aren stole her 1st dance. Like what. Its like enough to make riftan jealous. But making him mad will be disastrous for everyone . I love rifi but i love leon too with maxi. I really want a little
    Yes rudius is like oh carry on. Dont mind me... I am not bothered by seeing you two naked in bed wrapped in bedsheet.
    I really wonder how maxi and riftan were not shy about this?? I guess servents know a lot about them since they help their masters in bath right. So seeing both of them naked togethe is nothing right

16. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please don't blame my wild mind!

but i think, even if duke kroyso had brothers or nephews maybe he would have killed them first to secure the inheriof his children. ha ha ha. just kidding
    I don't think king reuben has ever been rejected by his subordinates, but riftan's rejection of an arranged marriage with his daughter must have made him very embarrassed and offended. Yes, from the start, King Reuben was wrong in his desire to match Agnes with Riftan, who already has a wife. Everyone thinks that riftan was forced to marry maxi, that's true! but his love for maxi is sincere. so that, the treatment of king reuben is reasonable and i can understand but still it is not a good attitude.

It is also mentioned that the king of reuben has given maxi a dress in osyria as a form of apology. The author also mentions in her QNA that King Rueben regrets that he didn't manage to resolve Riftan's conflict with the Duke. Even though his regret is more due to Riftan being away from him.

Hey, who wants to join me in trusting king reuben and agnes? They are opportunistic characters, not absolutely evil but also good according to their respective interests

17. Annyfrancis

Annyfrancis New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been hearing about the dance between Maxi and another man for ages now, and I can’t find any spoilers about it. Is anyone here kind enough to post that chapter here pretty please =,(

the english writer and Ruth simp like this.
  18. RMCalypse

RMCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try to find it and then post it

Another thing, so I remember one time I read a post talking about what Riftan knew about women and it said like, he knows they have a brain and they can bear children and things like that and I've been searching it again to see exacly what it said but I can't find it

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and if you do could you please post it??

19. muramirasol

muramirasol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like KSJ definitely avoided a dance between her and Leon for these exact reasons. Because already quite a few people were shipping them and saying that they knew she was married but her and Leon’s relationship was really cute. Even I was like that for a minute because in contrast to the way Riftan was treating her at that point he was still having the gaul to be jealous of a man who was being kind to his wife while he was being cold to her since they met again in book 2. And the solution was right there. I think that Aren, as also jealous as he was of him for the dance, was the better route to go with because there seemed to be an actual connection between her and Kuahel and between her and Aren there was only this chivalrous flirting that didn’t meant much. Not to mention that Riftan still not really knowing the reason why her and Kuahel were behind the rock and then also thinking he was her first dance would kill him a lot more than her and Aren

Shendee90, neomisa, Earthyyy4 and 8 others like this.
  20. RMCalypse

RMCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

OKAYYY after a long deeep search I found I few things you can check page 218
    from there you'll find more spoilers:LOL::LOL:

Tiniecarrot likes this.