Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. na3_no3h

na3_no3h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Maxi I'm pretty sure because I saw this picture in differenta accounts mentioned as Maxi, but even it's not her I imagine Maxi like this :).

2. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let’s overanalyze hahaha As far as I know, the Church is the most important denomination in Robyden, not the kings,etc.

After the fall of Roem Empire, the King gave all his powers to the Pope to oversee/protect the country from prevalence of monsters. The church designed the peace treaty. Here’s an excerpt from KSJ’s blog:

DAA99F4C-D612-4DA8-8600-8AC8631B26F9.jpeg

What if in order to retain their power, the church continues to create monsters, subracial, etc? And now in order to become the most powerful, they had to use the dragon? lollllll hahahahhahaahhahahahahhaahahhahahahahha

anyways, this is just a passing thought. lol. just wanna make KSJ laugh when she reads our theories hehehe

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    mello2323, Aria_WW, Shendee90 and 5 others like this.
  3. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And if Maxi Croyso does inherit, King Reuben will have another problem. This will make Riftan or the Calyp family in the south even stronger. The vassals of Duke Croyso will then follow Riftan and because Riftan, through political manoeuvring, already has Wedon almost under its entire control, Reuben will be put under more and more pressure. In addition, Livadon is on Riftan's side because Maxi is celebrated there as a great heroine.

In addition, Riftan also has good business or good relations with the southern continent. The Calyps family is a great danger for King Reuben and I think also slowly for the church. A powerful sorceress who is on the trail of the secret of the church and a powerful knight.

What if the sacred power that the Church uses comes from the dragon? But because the dragon is no longer alive, the power of the church weakens. The church loses its importance and therefore it needs monsters so that war can be waged and no one gets the idea, like King Heimdal, to break the contract.

4. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that’s it! that’s what i am talking about. Right? it kinda makes sense.

The church continues to create Monster Problems so that they stay in power. huhu but, we only have 22 chapters left… i hope they solve this asap so that the couple gets a lovey dovey moment in Anatol.

5. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessss.

I don't think we'll see any dragon fighting, once the remaining two cities have been recaptured, the barrier will be strengthened.

Since Kuahel came up with the chalice idea on his own, I don't think the Church really knows about it. So they will be defeated by their own paladin. Haha.

But I think Maxi will play a big part. What if the Chalice has a very different effect on the barrier than Kuahel is hoping for. It could be that he triggers something worse with it but we don't have enough chapters left for that.

So I guess we get the political dispute that Riftan will resolve. Maxi will get something out of Ruth's story about the barrier, which Riftan will then use to set everything straight and then it's off to Anatol....

But before he can solve it, Maxi's golem magic will be used. It must be good for something, what else was it mentioned for? I want to see it in action. G o Maxi Go.

6. Earthyyy4

Earthyyy4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh how sweet of you for remembering! thank you so much and thank you all for the birthday wishes :cry: :bloblove: episode 44 was honestly the best bday present i could've gotten because it was such a sweet and cute episode i can't!! :cry::cry: the way they were both happy to each other, their embrace, "i burn for you Maxi" UGH it was everything!!! sad that was have to wait till May 10th for the next one but glad the artist is getting time off to recover

aahhh i hope we start getting book 2 translations as soon as book 1 finishes on Webnovel :cry: though chances are we might get Riftan's POV first since that series came after book 1, which i'd be happy with tbh because it will help clarify whether Riftan said "your daughter" or "your eldest daughter" to the Duke!

Yes I agree! I don't think they'll actually have to fight Sektor, however i do forsee a huge final battle against the demonic alliance where they finally face the necromancer who is at the head of everything, and maybe then we'll find out who that traitor who was feeding the demonic alliance info from within the Church is...AND hopefully then we also get a moment where Maxi gets to use her golem spell AND save Riftan!!

Another theory I have - and I have no proof of this, this is just a theory lol - is that, because all the reasons you all stated about the high chance Maxi has to inherit the duchy, the Duke miiiight be plotting to have Maxi killed :cautious: cause think about it - the Duke is not one to just sit around and do nothing when things aren't going his way, maybe he's plotting to have Maxi killed to guarantee that she doesn't get the duchy. Maybe he's even having Sir Derrick keep an eye on her..so many possibilities and only like 20 chapters to go!!! i forgot who mentioned this, but I agree that i HOPE Rosetta is purposely not trying to get pregnant rn and is just waiting for the Duke to die so he doesn't get his heir :blobowoevil: i'm so curious to know what Rosetta thinks of this whole situation

7. shake65

shake65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!! My thoughts exactly, but another little thing I just remembered. So originally when Riftan met with King Rueben it seemed as if the king was happy Sekto was awakening so that the duke could fall. ( I guess because the duke has too much power) I will have to go back to see exactly what chapter, I want to say maybe chapter 32 of Riftan pov. I always found it odd that he kind of changed his feelings when the engagement with Rosetta was more of an agreement. ( I honestly thought that when Riftan beat up the duke and they went to court, I thought the king would have had Riftan’s back more because of how it seemed like the king was conspiring against the duke previously). I just think that Reuben has a big part in this as well because he has something to gain and that he’s been conspiring as well (along with the church, at this point I feel the churches involvement is almost a definite) That Reuben is conspiring something and I feel like he wants Riftan and Maxi out of the picture. At the end of the day if Maxi dies or if Maxi and Riftan doesn’t have a kid (another direct descendant), Rueben’s grandson is the next male Roem descendant. That name holds weight. I just hope Riftan isn’t going to get set up in anyway.

Yasssss!!!!! I love this!

Shendee90, Amya, eidyia and 5 others like this.
  8. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please answer which chapter might riftan found out MC being hit at manhwa version please

9. spookymallow

spookymallow Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was absent for a looong time (work demands, aasrrghh) and I come back so lost. I MISSED THE BOOK 3 PRE-ORDEEER!

Thank you for the spoilers guys (and the theories aaand historical references). I love how Maxi is growing to be really smart and powerful (and politically conniving), and how Riftan is becoming gentlemanly and open (and still remains wary of Maxi's potentially reckless and naughty schemings).

Had to backread about 2 hours worth of pages and theories! Wow!
    I cannot reply to all the exchanges about the rape-thing I commented eons ago, since I've been too late to the party now :D

Release the Book4 translation at oooonce! (Read like a knight charging for the kill. Aaaarrrggghh!!!)

10. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel I read this at Chapter 235 . . . Manhwa Version Chapter please .?

Ruth simp likes this.
  11. Ruth simp

Ruth simp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But maxi has freckles and wavy hair and not so sharp face so i dont think this one looks like maxi except for her red hair

12. Earthyyy4

Earthyyy4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES exactly!! it was always super odd to me how King Reuben went from trying to sabotage the Duke to allowing his daughter to marry his son...and i tbh think there are A LOT of people who feel threatened by Riftan's strong political power and Maxi's potential power, I'm sure there's more than one person scheming to hurt them both :cautious:

13. shake65

shake65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely! While the church wants to keep it filled with monsters. maybe a Reuben and Heimdall want to break it up but you need the Roem Bloodline to Rule.
    I couldn’t agree with you more!! Soon enough they’ll all come to light.

14. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow. You guys have a really great theory! All reasonable and acceptable.

But if the church is the mastermind behind every conflict between monsters and humans, then surely the person behind all these plans is a psychopath who doesn't even think about the safety of his own family and friends.

What still bothers me about this theory is, if the warlocks have a relationship with the church people in cooperating to control monsters, then why do the warlocks flee and hide from the church because they will be executed due to the black magic? They even did the unreasonable thing which was to teach the monsters about purification magic in order to purify and bury their bodies when they die.

One more thing that must be considered if the church is the mastermind behind all this. The church must be able to maintain its power, but the fact is that now the church's power is taken over by the Protestant pope. Meanwhile, the old church which has always led is very contradictory to the warlock's actions.

While the new pope was elected a years ago (no mention of when), but since he chose kuahel leon as the captain of the holy knights, and kuahel had participated from 6 years ago since the dragon subjugation, then the pope must have reigned more than 6 years ago. If the old church person was the mastermind, then they shouldn't be able to control the monster scenario for the past 6 years because the church leader has changed. And yes indeed the author also explained that the appearance of the current monster resistance was due to the death of their god, namely the dragon.

sorry if I always mess up theory, but I'm also really happy to discuss and see this forum live

Shendee90, Amya, Earthyyy4 and 5 others like this.
  15. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    The manwha is not there yet. I guess we get about one season a year. So it will be about 2 to 3 years before that scene comes out, if not longer.:cry:

16. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    This may be annoying, but I can't stop raving about it. forgive me. :)

Although I also want a dramatic and conflict-filled plot, yes, but from all the information KSJ has provided on their blog (sorry I didn't have time to re-search and capture it to share here?, I'm sure no one has any intention to rebuilding The Roem Empire, The reasons :

The fact that when Roem experienced a crisis, all regional rulers immediately declared himself king of the local area. That is the origin of the birth of Whedon, Balto, and other kingdoms. it's a fact that they don't want to maintain the power of the roem empire. Why? because when Roem was in power, they were only regional rulers under the roem empire. So I mean they have limited power. But, when they broke away from Roem, they became the sole King of their own area and they had the same position as the King of other regions. There is no one who has higher power than them because the Roman emperor has already perished.

If they deliberately resurrected Roem again then it would limit the power of the others because they had to submit to Roem. For that, actually they have taken preventive measures after the fall of Roem, namely making male descendants become priests so that they will not have children and making Roem women marry men who are not from Roem so that their children are not purely direct descendants of Roem. So maxi's mother is a direct descendant of Roem but maxi only inherits half of it because her father is a noble who is not from Roem.

If someone like King Heimdall, for example, wants to marry Maxi with the motive of awakening the Roman Empire. This doesn't make sense because the former King Heimdall was the one who first tried to bring down Rome by kidnapping The prince. Why would he want to build Roem again after his own predecessor tried to tear Roem down? What if we think about it, instead of undermining Roem's empire, why didn't King Heimdal I immediately seize power by becoming the emperor of Rome? the answer was that because he couldn't, king heimdall I didn't have Roem's blood.

Rebuilding Roem is certainly not that simple. to become the emperor of Roem, not only had to be built from the lineage of Roem but also had to get recognition from the aristocrats and other kingdoms because Roem consisted of areas that were previously part of the empire.

Shendee90, Amya, manlyman and 3 others like this.
  17. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question though, if however Maxi and Riftan will have kids in the future(still manifesting the 3 kids), does that mean they also qualify as direct descendants of Roem?

Shendee90 and shake65 like this.
  18. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    A #Crazytheory indeed. haha I told you, let’s throw all our crazy theories guys. but let me try to expound on this theory since it might not happen anyways. For fun, let me try to analyze it.

But let me just state some facts (cmiiw) first:
    —— Important Detail
    1. Peace Treaty was made only 36 years ago. Pretty fresh. —- Thus this means the villainous church person only came about in this timeline (from 36 years ago to UTOT timeline). not hundreds of years ago. Still the idea that church is the mastermind holds true, just the timeline changed.
    ——
    a. This detail may answer your question about the relationship of warlocks and church. Warlocks came to existence about a hundred years ago and then they died. thus they dont have a relationship cause the villain church denomination came about probably only about 36 years ago. The only relationship maybe is that this villain denomination copied the tricks of the warlocks.

b. The warlocks had to flee from the old generation of good church figures like Sir Elixir, etc… cause again if we follow this theory, the villain in the church only came about 36 years ago. not 100 years

—— Important detail
    2. The PROTESTANT group has been the leader for more than 20+ years. that is why the Old Church denomination is trying their best to dethrone the protestants. But to no avail. so if we are to analyze it, the old church were the ones who designed the peace treaty. They are the first group to handle the power of Roem family. Then they were dethroned by the protestants 20 years ago. and they were never able to take the throne again. (cmiiw with the years but Riftan talked about this detail?)
    ——
    a. This detail may contest this notion. The old church were the first popes who designed the treaty. They are very desperate to take the throne AGAIN.

b. The war on Sekto shizz started about 5-6 years ago, maybe not long after the anointment of the new pope. Maybe, the old church knows that this pope is different, more progressive and stronger that they realized they need to start their plan/stage now.

c. Speaking of plan/stage, the old church might be in cahoots with other important figures like royalties (balto ahem!) to help them achieve this.

———
    Fin, I tried my best to creatively analyze it but again, I dont think KsJ will make this complicated knowing we only have 22 chapters left. but it’s fun to see the logic in the theories hahahha

Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
    Aria_WW, Shendee90, Earthyyy4 and 4 others like this.
  19. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for your additional information. Actually it makes doubts about the old church's appearance more justified
    Actually, what I said earlier was also partly in response to your theory here, that church involvement began when the secto emerged and where the church was the first to found the barrier.

In the UTOT story, the dragon subjugation took place 6 years ago, right. And at that time the ruler was from the Protestant side. Meanwhile, those who are thought to be the mastermind behind controlling the monsters are the old church. But how could the old church control the secto if it was the Protestant pope in power. In other words, this reasoning also strengthened my doubts about the church's interference.

to simplify the explanation, I will simplify it like this:
    1. If you think that the mastermind is the old church (based on the reason that the old church created the unity between kingdoms), it turns out that the old church has not been in power since 20 years ago.

2. If you think that the new pope is in cahoots with monsters, this assumption alone invalidates the first argument.

However, why would the pope order to find a monster city to exterminate it, if he himself used monsters as his strength. because if monsters go extinct (if he really controls monsters), he will lose his power to control kings right. and again king heimdall is not siding with the pope, but the old church

20. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah I remember now! my badddd… those were my earlier theories. that was just my top of mind comment regarding one of the angel’s “bomb” comment. I didnt make any
    analysis/research with that comment.

hahah Then from there, all the angels chimed in their theories. Then it evolved to the church retaining power to hold Robyden. that’s the beauty of discussion. everything gets jumbled up.

but my theory of church retaining robyden is a random #TrustIssueTheory against the church as a whole.

When I wrote that, I am neither thinking about old nor new denomination. It’s just the fact that the church suddenly solved the barrier, which is very suspicious. Besides, “high priests” in subjugation such as that are combinations of old and new denomination. We’ll never know which denomination those high priests are.

Thus, I am pretty sure the reason why Quahel is super stressed right now is because he is surrounded by the same high priests, combination of old and new. So who to trust? Old or new? Haha poor baby quahel
    ———-
    because of your comment, I arrived on a better logic lol, through the power of overanalysis hahhaha #OldChurchTheVillain lolllll

BUT BUT BUT… if the barriers that were installed in the 5 areas are sketchy (which we will know next episode), then I might have to, sadly to say, make a #TrustIssueTheory against the New Denomination, just to be fair. hahahh

Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
    Aria_WW, shake65 and Sa12Ben18 like this.