Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @jujurlah
    clap clap bravooooo, thank you for organize all of this.

Just read until book 2 , chapter 68,
    please tell me how all of you understanding the mix up I, we , you , he and she, its so frustrating.
    this on book 2 i really wish the author will open Riftan heart and let Maxi in , I cant stand his coldness.
    I cant think how frustrating for Maxi to endure the last expedition with his coldness ... arrghh i want to yell to Riftan .

2. Deleted member 361214

Deleted member 361214 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay. I mean it's great how the characters are turning upside down being the warm to coldest to being the weak to strongest. It only tells us that there will always come to apoint where everything will misalign and try to connect the dots again, and reconnect the dots again. The Book 2 maybe the unlikeable but the truth is it's beautiful to see how they are too vulnerable, being open to their pain and finally regaining the freedom for themselves. To love in a way where flaws are more visible but relieved in truth.

3. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am going to try again- So often no matter what, when I post something it becomes a reply of something I previously posted. I CAN'T figure out how to be sure my posts will stand on their own>>. Grrrrrr! I will accept any help! (Edit- this time it worked, but I don't know why)

So Anyway - I Love this Book!! - - I sit and read until my legs go numb. Then when I get up I still have the tension of the story with me. The intensity of the plot and the people! And it is not just the snusnu scenes, WOW! Whew!
    I just finished up to Book 2 when the wizards are choosing , by playing dice, who will go to 'search' the warlock city! Maxi thinks she is good at dice as she always beat Riftan. I got a feeling the dice game chapter will not end well!! Chap 51

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
    beewink, meepmedicine and asianelle like this.
  4. asianelle

asianelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are lucky to have many baby sitters. I want to see the knights babysitting the kids ahahaha and Ruth of course teaching them!

5. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Yes! Ruth is definitely descended from Obi Won!!!

And my brain thinks it is pronounced . RIF-tan ka-LIPS

@jujurlah -- One time in part 2 without the remdragon yet, exhausted Maxi sat down near the bonfire. She wrapped herself with a blanket and eat hot stew but she started to doze off and couldn't overcome her fatigue. At that time, Kuahel grabbed her back before she fall over and asked her to sleep in the tent. It was a chilly night and Kuahel being so thoughtful asked Yurixion to bring over the furnace. He was described with cold personality but acts really caring towards our Maxi.

I am not sure if that action was 'affection'. Kuahel keeps all emotions under wraps but exhibits concern for all the people under his protection - and not just safety. bringing the furnace to her helped her sleep and kept her in good health. I always think of Maxi as smaller and thinner and more delicate looking than most of the others, but her inner strength is much stronger. He may have affection for her, but we will probably never know for sure -

Also - before I have to go make dinner - -

God I love this book!
    I TOTALLY am in awe of the author who can make this fantasy world feel so Damn real!!
    And I Love this forum of other people who Love This Book!
    Big Virtual Hugs to You All! - - gotta go

Pomee, bradpitt69, beewink and 4 others like this.
  6. jujurlah

jujurlah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you're all welcome, i also needed this, even i got confused, though i havent even reached the 40th page, im sure there are more spoilers

7. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    any good website to write and publish fanfictions for OAK? I only have fanfiction . net

8. Elfstress

Elfstress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True. Personal health is important.
    At least I can look forward to the mangwa while waiting. And as long as the author sticks to that promised happy ending I won’t complain. No tragedy please. Plenty of fluff. Riftan can just keep saving Maxi.

Deleted member 361214 likes this.
  9. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello to new member of the forum,
    I just wanna reshare again how to find 1:1 inquiry and the easiest payment method in Ridi.

If you want to read UOT on Ridi , you have to prove yourself that your age is 19+ which you have to give your ID name and birth date , the other information, you could close it. How to give the confirmation by using 1: 1 Inquiry . Its available on your member area
    [​IMG]

Also if you wish to buy per chapter for UOT, you will need Ridi Point, left is the nominal you want to buy and on the right is bonus cash that you will get. I recommend minimum 5000 Won since you will need 100 won per chapter for novel and 300 won per chapter for Manhwa.

[​IMG]
    For payment , I suggesting Credit Card issued overseas since it easier for us Non Korean citizen to checkout. and its instan top up.
    Thats all i can share, hopefully will help.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    Elfstress, meepmedicine and jujurlah like this.
  10. Deleted member 323398

Deleted member 323398 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly have doubts about the seven kingdoms. Just how did the great Roem Empire fall? What happened to the 12 knights alongside Wigrew? What Richt Bleston said in Book 2 is convincing. The 7 kingdom's peace unity agreement doesn't make any sense at all. The 'royals' are undeniably suspicious. It was the same for the Priests who are continuously monitoring the remaining Roem descendants. (for them not to attain any power). Just what did the Roem bloodline do in the past to create such restrictions? Are they really at fault or someone insidious framed them? Even if they were stripped off from their power, It still doesn't change the fact that the descendants of the Roem Empire are the ones who are most worthy to be called a 'TRUE ROYALTY'.

(PS: If you are going to copy-paste what I wrote, be sure to 'CREDIT' the person who wrote it anytime.) Shame on you. It was amusing that one's THOUGHTS can also be plagiarized by someone else.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2021
  11. Deleted member 361214

Reading List:
    Link
    I have this sort of question that has been bothering me recently. It's actually quite funny and I can't easily brush it off in my mind. This question had me thinking, since it is from the medieval times, do you think Riftan is a hairy person?. You know as stated in the novel he only had a stubble unlike in Manhwa where he is definitely beardless masculine guy. I just read about men in medieval times and long hair and beard defines their manliness and masculinity. In women it is told that it more common for them to shave their hairs and their brows and barely shave other body parts since it is mostly covered with their thick dresses...but I supposed that back then that shaving is already a thing for the upperclass.

12. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    i had the same thoughts but mine was about hygiene, too much hair causes body odor due to sweat and dirt formation, i'd like to think they probably care about their physique, especially riftan, since he wanted to look presentable to maxi. shaving of brows was just a trend before and done by threading but i hope maxi still has her brows :LOL::blobsweat: i dont mind riftan having a beard he is after all 30+ yrs old and now holding a higher social status than before.

however, i prefer cleaner look like the ones depicted in the manhwa, but i would like it if someone will draw them based on the period they're in just for some comparison.:hmm::hmm:

13. winter1005

winter1005 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i heard that max’s ability is healing, and she a powerful winter wizard.

hi, i’m so amaze you’ve already reached book 2. ^^ anyway where we can read that? my site that using to read this novel still on book 1

14. Deleted member 361214

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's interesting but yes since it is a korean novel i would like to point out that men in korea especially celebrities barely had their beards i mean from what i saw, they only had stubble too, so I guess Riftan in Manhwa is certainly portrayed with a face that is used to shaving

Max is an earth wizard and a bit of water wizard.

15. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I’m using Ridibook and using google translate it to read it, for Ridibook you have to pay to read it and it cant be download :(

16. Wenmen363

Wenmen363 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve messaged you!!!

17. beazone

beazone New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a new fan of this novel. I first read the webtoon thinking that it was finished then I couldn't wait for the update and decided to read the webnovel. Now I am here spoiling myself Thank you to these beautiful people who took their time in translating and sharing those spoilers. ♥♥♥

I also signed up and got verified by Ridibooks an hour ago. Webtoon and webnovels are the main reason that I am going to improve my hangul again ( I stopped after a heartbreak )

I received the confirmation in only a few hours. . . But I've seen across the board it can take up to a few days to go through. Give it another day or so and if you haven't heard anything resubmit it[/QUOTE]

Hi, I just got verified by Ridibooks just an hour ago. Do you have an idea if they still have the 1 chapter free everyday?

18. winter1005

winter1005 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i see, thx for the correction ^^

Deleted member 361214 likes this.
  19. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I just got verified by Ridibooks just an hour ago. Do you have an idea if they still have the 1 chapter free everyday?[/QUOTE]
    1-6 free since day one of ur verification, free.access

20. sheerankamar

sheerankamar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone! I have been reading the spoilers here to fix my obsession for Under The Oak Tree (lol). I actually need some help on how to purchase the Books on Ridibook. I seriously don't understand how. Can anyone please help me?

Sidetrack likes this.