Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My theory is that Riftan will win but will have a severe injury, and the moment he holds ascalon, it will kinda light up (you know those magical effects in movies) then will heal Riftan. There everyone would witness that Riftan is the true Wigrew reincarnation and the God-Chosen Warrior

2. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, there! ;););) Honestly, we have the similar theory. I love yours.

3. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love to see Maxi healing him and I want to know how would he feel about her magic healing him. Maybe this could be their bickering about when they reach Anatol.

Asias, emdl07, Primmrjss and 7 others like this.
  4. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KSJ is great at describing the fight between richt and ursuline, plus maxi's opinion when looking at the posture comparison between ursuline and richt. I laughed out loud :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:when maxi felt that Ursuline looked like a dwarf when he was beside Richt. Especially when maxi imagines their match is like a fight between a cat and a tiger. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:it's so cute and lifts my mood.

we also became enthusiastic when uslyn showed his strengths in battle. But the atmosphere quickly changed when Richt used his cunning to get Uslyn to let go of his sword. He attacked blindly and didn't care about his own injuries. he really is a barbarian. and we suddenly become sad when we see that uslyn is at risk of serious injury to his hands. :cry::cry::cry:

In fact, I was like being maxi and running to uslyn to quickly heal him.:X3: I'm just making a summary but I'm exhausted because it's as if I'm included in this story. this is so awesome. :)

but I'm sure, uslyn can return to normal. those hands were very important to knights. it's not fair if uslyn bear all this. he will surely recover. I'm 100 percent sure;)

IraHera, Bluecattea, Asias and 17 others like this.
  5. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    The priest was shocked that Maxi knew about healing, I think because she's a noblewoman or she knew more techniques than him.

Cuacksh, Bluecattea, Asias and 11 others like this.
  6. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't know for sure whether riftan actually switched opponent for Richt or not. But, if it turns out to be exchanged, I don't think it's possible for Riftan to exchange it for another soldier if it was previously decided that Richt would fight RDK. So it's impossible for Riftan to sacrifice another knight to fight Richt to replace RDK. He will definitely look for RDK members who are considered more advanced and have a greater chance of defeating Richt. and indeed ursuline is more proficient than richt at the beginning. But Richt is very cunning and he's physically stronger. Yes, that's why Uslyn lost:cry::cry:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
    Bluecattea, Asias, emdl07 and 12 others like this.
  7. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Richt taller than Riftan?

8. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its funny when Maxi describes Ursuline's and Richt's height difference, when Maxi and Riftan look the same (cat &tiger) - isn't Maxi like 34cm shorter than Riftan? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes, Richt is even taller than Hebby if I remeber correctly, and Hebby is like 202cm tall. (Riftan is 196cm tall)

Aria_WW, Bluecattea, Asias and 10 others like this.
  9. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    How tall is Richt?

Asias and MDE like this.
  10. rifrifmaxmax

rifrifmaxmax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sword competition has same weight to any war chapter ..

manlyman, emdl07, Ames2021 and 2 others like this.
  11. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope there will be no more RDK member involving themselves in this sword competition other than Riftan.
    I dont want them to get hurt. It is ok if they got hurt during wars like what happened to Garou, but getting seriously injured in a competition like this, i dont like it :(.. actually i really hate violence, if there are violent scenes on tv i usually change the channel.
    I am worried and concerned about them like a little sister worrying about her big brothers :LOL:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
    Bluecattea, manlyman, Asias and 5 others like this.
  12. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On korean UTOT Wiki it says he's around 210cm tall

Asias, Primmrjss, AlmaBerkana and 5 others like this.
  13. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I'm on my way to work I can comment more calmly. :blobpensive:

What makes me most indignant about this chapter is that Ursuline is a better swordsman than Rich, but the northern pig plays dirty (okay, within the rules, but he doesn't know the meaning of the word chivalry). If it had been a war, Ursuline would have launched a deadly attack and defeated Rich. :blobhero:

I saw that they changed the last part of the chapter.

Now it says Riftan leaves and Maxi follows him in a panic. Rich who is sitting in the infirmary receiving healing on his shoulder mocks Riftan that his expression is meaningless and asks if his "dog's" condition was worse than expected.

Fuck this bloodthirsty barbarian. :notlikeblob:

Bluecattea, manlyman, Asias and 14 others like this.
  14. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this distribution of scenes is fair. Each RDK has received an almost balanced portion of performance in UTOT.

In the future, the biggest possibility is whether Seojur vs Richt or Seojur vs Riftan because it's impossible to beat Seojurs by anyone else. I hope seojur fights riftan instead of seojur being defeated by Richt with embarrassment and full of risks. then riftan and richt will meet in the finals and i hope riftan doesn't use his conscience in attacking richt so richt feels the same defeat that his opponents felt. I'm sure, at competition, Richt never treats his opponents humanely, he probably just considers them as toys to be tampered with.

Then, I still believe that uslin can used sword normally. because this is not fair to uslin. if Uslin's arm isn't as good as he used to be, it's still bound to make him feel handicapped.

Ruth did say that he couldn't promise his hand would go back to how it was. but that statement also doesn't mean that he will suffer damage in his hands right. He could definitely come back. maybe Ruth or maxi will find a way or therapy that will slowly restore his hand

15. rifrifmaxmax

rifrifmaxmax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Maxi left and followed riftan out, was it finished for her doing the treatment of urslin‘s head?

emdl07, Primmrjss and AlmaBerkana like this.
  16. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    I love your positivity :love:
    But im feeling so hurt inside like this is real :LOL:. i cant even read this chapter again, i usually will read a chapter over and over again to get a better understanding. But reading the part where Uslyn's forearm nearly got amputated really breaks my heart.

Bluecattea, Asias, emdl07 and 7 others like this.
  17. Gabi2077gabrielle

Gabi2077gabrielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked this comment The boss Maxi.:D:D:D:LOL: If even the commander of the holy knights, Kuahel, is afraid of her! :pags

Bluecattea, Asias, emdl07 and 5 others like this.
  18. MDE

MDE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you!

Wow, my heart was beating fast, I was really anxious to get to the end. Completely soaked in anxiety! :cry:

I genuinely believe you are right, Uslyn will return to normal and it will be only thanks to Maxi's immediate help, if it weren't for her, the priests would have casted a healing magic which would have caused the injury not to heal correctly!

manlyman, Asias, emdl07 and 9 others like this.
  19. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she healed his head. There is no broken skull just a long wound around his forehead. She casted healing spell on him.
    That was when she saw Ruth trying to splice Uslyn's nearly amputated arm together :cry:
    I hope Ruth will be doing a great job and Uslyn will be 100% healed, return to health and strong like before.

Bluecattea, manlyman, Asias and 9 others like this.
  20. MDE

MDE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, I don't know what you think guys, but I don't feel that Richt cheated. He's just a barbarian, can bear pain and use it at his advantage. Then, thanks to his physical strenght, he defeated Uslyn.

Oh and another comment: this chapter was finally longer than usual!

Asias, HolyCannoli, emdl07 and 9 others like this.