Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also - because Ruth was in Anatole, no wizard would be sent by the World Tower to Anatole as Ruth is considered a traitor and heretic

Gargoyle and beewink like this.
  2. jujurlah

jujurlah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Frozen Oak Tree

Maxi: All my life has been a series of doors in my face
    And then suddenly I bump into you

Riftan: I was thinking of you! 'Cause like
    I've been searching my whole life to find my own place
    And maybe it's the tree that's talking or the wyvern and trolls
    Maxi: But with you
    Riftan: But with you
    Maxi: I found my place
    Riftan: I see your face
    And it's nothing like I've ever known before!
    Maxi: Love is an open door!
    Riftan: Love is an open door!
    Both: Love is an open door!
    Riftan: With you!
    Maxi: With you!
    With you!
    With you!
    Love is an open door

I keep seeing them singing this song instead of Anna and Hans :facepalm::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Laly95, Mxt, esa_nena and 5 others like this.
  3. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finish chapter 106 book 2, I think the author did a great job to pause at the moment. even it will take time for the author to come back or never come back, I already get peace in my mind. At least seeing Riftan take the first move and bring Maxi to the room is really comforting me. Thank you Author-nim

Thank you for the fellow fans UOT that already share all the spoiler and keep this forum warm. :):):)

the song suddenly play in my mind hahaha

smurfette14 and Gargoyle like this.
  4. emptycan_princess

emptycan_princess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for those who have.problem with the link, you could check on page 82, member @jujurlah has repost most of the spoiler originally write by former member who has deleted their account. i used to have the same problem, before i decide to check on every page. but its worthy.

Hothoney, bradpitt69 and jujurlah like this.
  5. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that someone mentions whether author-nim comes back or not, at least we could continue the story in heads, (ps. the war ended) maybe there'll be peace one way or another. This novel really feels like a one-season-only anime with a great plot, character growth and generally beautifully made masterpiece, with or without the smuts.
    However, it's heartbreaking to not have someone you fell in love with over and over again reciprocate the feelings... that's how OAK feels to me :blobsmilehappyeyes::notlikeblob:

6. MaxiRiftan143

MaxiRiftan143 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi can I ask where can I send my ID

Hi where can I send my ID for me to access the novel I was able to create an account I’ve been stuck into the Adult certification please help I’m so frustrated AF

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  7. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi hello don't be frustrated, here is the last post about sending 1:1 inquiry , please check it. feel free to ask again.

If you cant see clearly please check page #82 , i hve post about 1:1 inquiry for ID Verification and how to purchase the chapter

8. carmelle

carmelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im jealous I wish I can also read the whole chapters in books 1 and 2. Im still waiting updates from novelhaven which is still in chapter 175 of book 1. I tried ridibooks, but I don't know how to navigate the web, and I got headaches using google translate

Evilbratz likes this.
  9. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    175 is not exactly the real 175th chapter of the novel, last time I asked, it was only chap 107 but already 171 in their list. I think it's still 112-114th of the original chapter

carmelle and Aliali like this.
  10. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Use this keyword
    상수리나무 아래

Its korean for Under The Oak Tree, if you need to purchase the chapter , just read page #82 , i hve post how to get 1:1 ID verification and purchase the coin to buy the chapter.

Yes i feel the same too. No matter how many times I ready book 1, I always hve a butterfly in my stomach.

Even Ridi team already mention about the author nim may comeback this year but i afraid its a false hope hahahaha. Thats why i'm pretty satisfied with the end 106. As you said , i'm imagine how they finally resolve their problem.
    Maxi will push Riftan once again to open his heart hopefully Riftan Jr will coming soon too. I hate to think about Riftan becoming a King since he said he doesnt like noble and i doubt he want it. Even to take his present role as the commander of Remdragon knight need so many people to convince him. So I hope Riftan n Maxi will hve a wonderful life at Anatole .

11. shugi

shugi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t remember where I read this from but someone said that the author is planning to come back at the end of this year. Was wondering if this information is true or just speculation? Is there any updates from the author? I’ve just read finish book 2 and love it so much, I can’t wait for the author to be back. > <

beewink likes this.
  12. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    they'll need another hostage to convince riftan in becoming a king, in my experience with korean dramas and plots, names of the characters, important stuff in a story will most like be a description of what may or may not happen with the characters though its hard to understand due to different cultures, but what I understand is that they take symbols seriously, someone here posted the meaning of riftan and maxi's name and also the oak tree means longevity, strength, nobility, wisdom etc. it symbolizes many great things not to mention it is the symbol of 80th marriage anniversary and also.

"Some beliefs about the oak tree were adopted in Christianity, such as the Abraham’s Oak or the Oak of Mamre, which marks the place where Abraham pitched his tent—and it was believed that anyone who defaced the tree would lose his or her firstborn son." (didnt maxi lost her first born?)

[​IMG]

im over-analyzing things again. but this is a novel written by a Korean.. i just cant help it. even
    Ruth's name means 'friend' in Hebrew
    Hebaron or Hebron means 'friendship' in Hebrew
    Gabel means 'fork' (sorry Gabel)
    Elliot means 'Boldly and Rightly'

sorry im probably just taking things too seriously :cool::p

13. winter1005

winter1005 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really? ah can’t wait to reach that part too. i’m glad to know Riftan still come back to Maxi, after his broken heart. is his broken heart caused by Maxi that went to World Tower?

14. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!!! I did actually. Their larger than life swords. Their dark skin, tall and muscular bodies. Guts had to practice hard to be able to wield his gigantic sword so swiftly. Riftan says something similar to Max about his sword being larger and heavier than any and how any knight would find it difficult to use it with ease and how he had to practice to be able to wield it.

Then, I also remembered how Guts almost raped Casca who lost her mind and memories after Griffith raped her in front of Guts. I found that connection between Guts and Riftan extremely disturbing. I mean Riftan saying that he can't stop, would not be able to stop even if Max said no to him on their first night and many times after that.

But I don't think Ruth compares to Schierke that much. Schierke is hopelessly in love with Guts. She is his eyes and way back to our world whenever Guts dons the berserker armor. Ruth saved Riftan's life once, yes. But he is no guide for Riftan. Riftan does not trust Ruth completely. Does he?

15. fruKv

fruKv Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have spent the last few days binging Under the oak tree, and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the coin that Riftan gave Maxi? Why does he keep throwing it away? When he does this the first time(when Maxi survived the battle in the first war), I thought maybe he lost his trust in his good-luck charm? But when he discoveres the coin again on Maxi in the cave i book 2, I really don't get it. I thought this would mean something to him? After all, we learn that he has kept a little something from her too all this time (the sword-ornament).
    Also sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere, I couldn't find any previous post about this, but maybe I just missed it?

beewink and bradpitt69 like this.
  16. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he feel abandon by Maxi, he really know about waiting since he watching his mom waiting for his father to comeback. Also he have been there apart with Maxi for 3 years for the dragon Quest. He know how it feels and he really doesn't want to dwell in it . But no matter he try to convince Maxi, Maxi still left him.

As you know he was an orphan, nothing hurt more that being alone after you giving all your heart to them. But after all he cant leave Maxi. Maxi is a reason he live , he fight for war. He even rushing to find Maxi after he knew Maxi join the expedition to Pamela Plateau.

I just wish Riftan will tell Her about His past how they knew each other before marriage , so she knew how important she is in his eyes.

In my dream, Maxi will learn how important she is in Riftan eyes, and how they will communicate and trust each other in the future.

So at the first book before Riftan goes to war , he gave his coin of luck so he hope Maxi will safe and not hurt . But in the end Maxi have misscarriage and might also lost her life. Nothing more scarier for Riftan to lose Maxi .
    So once he saw the coin, he felt it useless.

At the second book. Maxi almost lost her life again by falling to the cliff and luckily Riftan are saving him . Again he feels the coin lost its charm. But for Maxi its not the charm she cares but as a gift from Riftan to her. She want to tressure it.

The spoiler really summarize it

17. GiBro

GiBro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello folks =) I'm back.
    I caught the damn virus, so I was dragged to bed for a long time =(

Since I couldn't work and couldn't sleep, I just did what I do... started to write something xD

I know this forum is dedicated to UOT, but I realized some of you are really found of Snusnu scenes.:giggle:

So I've been wondering, would you mind it if I posted a excerpt of it here, just to feel the audience opinion? It would be a snusnu scene (the first one from the couple, inspired in Riftan and Maxi hot scenes)

I don't know if it is against rules, or if people would get mad at me for posting something out of context, that's why I'm asking it...

please be safe and healthy, I'm better, but still feel like a truck ran me over =(

Assya206 and bradpitt69 like this.
  18. winter1005

winter1005 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry for asking again, so why Maxi think thats going to world tower is so important and left her lover, Riftan *cries

bradpitt69 likes this.
  19. tickytocky

tickytocky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the world tower will protect their wizard at all cost. It was the only way so her father cant touch her and riftan. if he did, world tower will interfere, and croix castle will lose all the wizard. At that time maxi was not enroll into the world tower yet, so princess agnes pull a lot of string to help her (from what i read in this forum). So thats why maxi has to go to the wizard school

Mxt and There m like this.
  20. winter1005

winter1005 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thankyou thankyou for your reply ^^

oh i see, poor maxi and riftan. but i’m glad that they still can be together at the and