Forgotten Title University Gaming Lovers torn apart by Homophibic Parents

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PhoenixChameleon, Sep 14, 2020.

1. PhoenixChameleon

PhoenixChameleon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I began reading BL/Yaoi, etc. 2-3 years ago, I began reading a novel where two classmates get together during University (Can’t remember if they initially discovered each other in the game earlier) both in a VR Fantasy game and as lovers, however there comes a time when their paths diverge. Our MC can’t cope with is homophobic parents, especially his mother. He even had an elder brother who committed suicide rather than be forced by his parents to leave his lover. Our MC didn’t know about it until he reached a similar situation as his brother. His mother’s inability to control his sexuality caused her to neglect herself to the point the guilt (both intentional and unintentional) caused our MC to abandon his lover, drop out of school, return home, get a job, and date the woman his mother wants him to, despite his heart being dead for anyone else besides his lover. After a date, he has the opportunity to glimpse a view at his lover at an event where his ex, now a gaming Idol, appears. I stopped at this point because the novel was so depressing, sad, and the angst was too much that I needed a short break...well, yep, you guess it. I lost the Title and link to the story. Please let me know any possibilities! Thank you!

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    im not sure if its the correct one, but
    Waiting For You Online ?
    if it is, i stopped too because my heart was hurting

3. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like Waiting For You Online, the online gaming was so cute, but the offline drama was so sad plus I didn't like our MC for being so weak/obedient. Ugh.

PhoenixChameleon likes this.
  4. PhoenixChameleon

PhoenixChameleon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I just looked and it looks like I stopped after the 170’s somewhere btwn 170-200. Thank you.