Novel Unlimited Anime

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Ram5, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Unlimited Anime
    Chapter: 1-12
    Sypnosis: Alex Star, a rich 45 years old man who still unmarried and never had sex before, one day he woke up in a strange forest and received a strange message on his phone despite no reception...
    Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/82648/unlimited-anime/

“Ouch... my head..."

Along with his soft moan, sounds of countless chirps reverberated, it's like how American Robins played their tune in the early morning.

Laid above the soft grass, one black-haired man with several strands of white hairs grasping his head, his blue irises scouted the new environment, finding it completely vague, he couldn't remember how he even arrived here.

The last thing he remembered was this... huge blinding light as he tried to get into his Lamborghini... prepared for a date.

'Oh, yeah, my date...' Alex sighed, after a long time of not trying to involve himself with intimate relationship, it was ended in a manner like this.

Didn't know whether Jane was mad at him or not, but what important now was to find out his location.

Lifting his head, he observed the surrounding trees, these were taller than most he saw around the city, and by looking at the sheer amount of numbers, here... couldn't possibly a jungle, right?

Alex picked out his phone and touched the screen, it booted up but he had no single service here, the uneasy apprehension grew deeper and deeper.

At this point, he also noticed that his phone battery actually 0% but... it still could active?

*Ding!*

"You receive 1 new message..."

Alex startled, there was no service; how he still got a message?

He pressed on the message and read the content.

"Hello, Alex, if you read this, then you have successfully arrived in the other world..."

Arrived... in the other world? What sort of nonsense is this?

"I know that you will think 'What sort of nonsense is this?' but I have not lain, this is indeed another world, and you have chosen as its guardian!"

More jokes? A guardian? Did this person think I am a hero material?

"Nope, you are far from a hero material, but who says one must need a hero to protect something!"

Wait, did this person just answer me through the message? What the... can he see the future or something?!

"You right, I saw the future, and I have seen this world fate; it is one terrible ending, in this world, there are many races that exist, but one of them is particularly fearful; the dragon race..."

Dragon?!

Alex couldn't help but dropped his jaw, he had enough experience in a game, anime, and movie to know how terrifying they were, for example; in fairy tail, the dragons were once raging war to each other and caused devastation on Earth, in final fantasy series, Bahamut considered as one of the strongest summon all the time.

"The rise of the dragon race will be the ultimate end of this world, I wish you can stop it from happening!"

Are you kidding? I am just a normal human, can't even run more than for 100 meters without dying!

"In order to help your quest, I had created a system, once you accepted it, the system will solely belong to you!"

"The system will be installed into your mind, so you don't have to worry to access it without others suspicion..."

"Oh, and I also had prepared several gifts for you, don't worry, no tricks, Alex, I wish you luck..."

Alex looked at the end of the message, and there was a sentence, sorts of like a link toward a web address or something.

He pressed on it, and a white-like beam darted out from the screen of his phone, striking his face.

Alex was panic a little bit, but then calmed down as he felt no pain, but at this moment, a cold voice resounded in his ears.

“Initialization… Initialization... 10%... 50%... 100%... Initialization was successful! Hello Alex, I am the system..."

"Hello err... system..."

"Alex, in my present box, there are 10 gifts you have not opened yet, do you wish to see it?"

10 gifts?! That's a lot!

Alex nodded, "Please, let me see them."

"Ok!"

Then in his mind, Alex saw a translucent blue board that bore several words.

Gift #1; Welcome present (10 Potion, 10 Ether, 1 Grenade)

Gift #2; Starter pack (choose between Beginner Warrior set of equipment or Mage set of equipment)

Gift #3; Early Wealth ( 1000 point and 100 gold)

Gift #4; Beginner Experience (1000 XP)

Gift #5; New Apprentice ( 1 skill ticket for grade E ability)

Gift #6; 40 years virgin?! ( 1 summon ticket for grade C character)

Gift #7; The mother of language (1 universal translator)

Gift #8; Metamorphose (1 upgrade ticket for bloodline)

Gift #9; Richest man (1,000,000 points and 1,000,000 gold)

Gift #10; Second Chance! (+1 Resurrect)

There were several terms that Alex understood and others that he didn't for example; the points.

"System, please first explain to me everything, for example, what world I am currently inhabiting, what help you can provide me, etc, etc..."

“Understand, Alex, this world was called Fantasia, the home of many legendary and fantasy creatures such as elves and dwarfs, the continent you inhabited called Moon Light, out of the seven continent that has populations; Stardust continent, Sunburst Continent, Desert Continent, Freezing Continent, Hidden Continent, and Mysterious Continent."

"This world had two primary power; Martial Arts and Magic, those who pick Martial Arts could be called many for example; Hero, Warrior, Assassin, Ninja, as for Magic also called Mage, Wizard, Druid, Summoner, and many others."

"Each continent had different cultures and constitutions, for example; the current one, Moon Light continent closely resembled those British Kingdom from Earth, and Stardust Continent was based on China Empire..."

"This world, Alex, was full of danger, not just the dragons you had to face, but smaller creatures such as goblin and warthog can also kill you... base on your age and physique, you won't be able to survive even a day in this forest, therefore, you will need my help."

"First, please summon out << menu >>."

Alex called out inwardly inside his head.

*Beep!*

Another translucent blue board popped out inside his mind, there were five tabs; Status, Equipment, Ability, Item, and Summon, all lined up from top to bottom.

So it's like an RPG video game he used to play such Final Fantasy, Suikoden, Persona... those were good memories.

"Alex, please open Status."

The five tabs disappeared, replaced by an outline figure of a human, accompanied by a description:

Name: Alex (You can change your name, but why would you want to do that?)

Level (first generation): 1 (level cap is 50, total exp for the next level; 657, your level determine your five base attribute; Str, Df, Ag, End, Mg, also your Vit and Mn/St)

Race: Human (Your physical and base attribute, for example, changing race into goblin; your skin can turn green, but your agility and stamina will change, and the others goblin wouldn't attack you, require Points to change Race)

Bloodline: Human (By spending point, you can change your bloodline that will grant you a special and unique ability.)

Ability: None (Throwing fire and ice, slashing an enemy from the distant, illusion, flying, and all other things)

Equipment: None (Sword and Gun, Real and Fiction, Normal and Magical, you name it, we have it!)

Summons: None ( Boys and Girls, Dudes and Ladies, Angels and Demons, Gods and Beasts, pretty much anything)

Money: 0 G 0 S 0 C (This world use three types of currency; copper, silver, and golden)

"So, Alex, do you wish to change your name?"

"No way, my parents gave it to me."

"Ok, do you have any questions?"

"How do I level up and gain Points?"

"By killing monsters, and each time you level up, we give you a bonus point!"

"Well, that's it?" Alex couldn't help but slightly disappointed.

"The master who created me did think early to add a quest mechanism, but later she aborted the idea, said it will restrict you too much..."

"Oh, I see... I suppose should say thank you..." then Alex widened his eyes, said, "your master is a woman?"

"..."

"System?"

"Alex, please close Status and open Equipment..."

Did it just ignore and change the subject?! Alex didn't understand why the identity of its master had to be secret, it's not like he's going to come and ask her for a date.

Equipment tab; there were six colorful tabs on the top of the board;

Point: 0

Grade E: Iron sword, handgun, light armor, cape... ( a very cheap, not powerful equipment, except for handgun, others could be found in this world general shops)

Grade D: Steel sword, rifle, steel armor, tome... (considerable price, the quality range between mediocre to good, some equipments uniquely could only be found here)

Grade C: Silversword, sniper rifle, silver armor, magic ring... (quite expensive, the quality range between great to super, there are also unique equipment here)

Grade B: Lightsaber, laser gun, flying dagger, demonic book... (expensive, most could only gain from here, only a few could be found outside)

Grade A: Zangetsu, Soul-Eater Blade, Railgun, Willpower gloves... (Super expensive, contain most soul weapon that can grow along with the user, impossible to attain outside the system)

Grade S: Excalibur, Balmung, Bryinhildr, Ea, Gaebolg... (almost impossible to buy, one Balmung almost cost 10,000,000 points, and Ea cost 1,000,000,000 points, so...)

"Also, Alex, we have a brick here!'

"..." Alex wrinkled his eyebrows, "why do I want a Brick?"

"Forget it."

"System, doesn't gun or bow require ammunition? How do I get them?"

"Be patient Alex, next was Ability!"

It pretty much the same with Equipment, but Ability had three type subcategories; Active, Passive, Bloodline; each three ranging from Grade E to S, for example, Bloodline; Uchiha (A rank) and Senju (A-rank), both of them cost respectively 3,000,000 points.

Then the system explained about the item, which was Alex could get the ammunition for gun and bow, some cheap like a normal gun, others also expensive like origin bullet, one bullet cost 100,000 P.

Finally, the summon, which Alex honestly had been excited about, he had seen his fair share of anime, before the blasted bitch that dumped him, he's not as serious as he was later, thus dreamed to see this summon function.

Basically, the character inside the list of summon was the character in the state where they first appeared in the anime, not in the light novel or manga, but anime, for example; Goku here was only... 500 P, because he in the early series was not a god-level character that could punch the entire planet, while Kaguya Ookutsuki was about 100,000,000 P, because her absurd power.

There were also similar characters such as Haruhi Suzumiya which can destroy the entire universe with only a wish... even Doraemon extravagantly expensive...

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  2. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Westeller, isn't this the wrong sight for that sort of thing? ("ಠ_ರೃ)?

3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *shrug* Ask @Tony, not me. I don't know if we have any specific standard for mature content in novels posted in Community Fictions here on NUF. I'd imagine that at some point it's just too much, but a little bit is fine?

4. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I mean shouldn't this be on the ScribbleHub forums?

5. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There wouldn't be much point in posting it on the ScribbleHub forums when it's already on ScribbleHub. The OP is advertising.

6. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah...then just say so! (~^o^)
    *huggles the awesome meatbun*