LCD Unprecedented Pill Refiner: Entitled Ninth Young Lady

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Morvian, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    She is the twenty-fourth century’s strongest immortal cultivator, but transferred into a world of magic where demons roamed rampant; a punching bag tyrannized and ostracized by her clan on one side while the scum of a man that is her fiancé humiliated, trampled her on the other side…

Want to ravage her? She laughs as she will soon teach them how to behave themselves!

Magic is amazing? Her Five Lightning’s Bombardment Talisman will turn you into ashes! Medication is very incredible? With one furnace of medicinal pills, useless can also become genius! A vigorous army of a million is very ferocious? With Scattering Beansprout Soldiers, all of you can slowly play!

Smilingly watching as those who court death act vilely without salvation. Those who submit to me prosper, those who oppose me, perish!

Only… For what reason does this Grandmaster whose face is as beautiful as a flower, when facing her, always “secretly cast passionate glances”?

A certain Grandmaster: “After sleeping for so long, now you don’t acknowledge”?

i try to find LCD for this novel buts it seem there's no LCD, so i'm creating this LCD!
    this one novel is one of my favorite, too bad the speed for update release no fast but its still normal.

2. nicostrato

nicostrato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this novel as well. It's a first for me to see a female cultivator come from the modern wold to a fantasy world that is not wuxia. I wish it updated faster however I can barely speak my native language much less another so I'm not really in a position to talk about the translator's especially when I know he/she has been sick for some of the time