Spoiler Untouchable Lady/ 접근 불가 레이디

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by NanaKon, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers :blob_plusone:
    Why is this so good! I love the female lead so much! she’s badass and is not at all anything like her past lives.
    I just want everyone to regret everything and burn!
    you can read the raws here: https://newtoki95.com/webtoon/12742786?toon=일반웹툰
    apparently this is by the same author as The Way to Protect the Female Lead’s Older Brother? I had no idea
    also the art of the manhwa is so pretty, does anyone know who’s the artist?
    upload_2021-5-3_22-15-17.jpeg

2. Fait7cey

Fait7cey Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much ❤❤❤

Sitron17, leyeh2 girl and Svitlanak like this.
  3. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got a weird feeling enunciating the ML's name and then it got me, Axion: a fucking dishwasher paste. That's why. :blobjoy:

pupupupu, Reeka98, Marie_0720 and 3 others like this.
  4. spezialice

spezialice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Untouchable Lady, Special 2nd episode.

That evening.

After Hillise returned from her visit to Berjet, Axion put his forehead on a pillar in the corridor.

"Sir, what's the matter?"

The butler asked in surprise at Axion's journey, which he saw many times today.

But Axion was in no mood to answer in a sense of shame.

'········What a sleep.'

I was stunned by my own stupidity and speechless.

No, do you feel sleepy in that situation?

Isn't he a real jerk?

No matter how many days I haven't slept, how can I just sit the guest down and sleep the whole time?

Plus, the guest was Hillise, no one else!

Axion called himself a jackass.

It's not enough to greet a guest properly even if he looks good, but he looked pathetic.

In addition, there were many things I wanted to talk about when I met Hillise today, but I couldn't believe that I just let go of the time like this.

That's why I thought I could understand if Hillise was completely fed up with him today.

"······· I can't. I need to send a letter to Inoaden right away."

At the next moment, Axion, who raised his head with a determined face, quickly headed to the room. I thought it would be nice to apologize again for today's work and make another appointment.

Axion's face, walking fast down the hall with such thoughts, remained warm, which he had never seen in his life.

Soon, the faces of the employees who were still looking at Axion with their eyes filled with surprise were also smiled.

I think spring had finally arrived in Berjet.

The next afternoon.

Hillise was reading Axion's letter in the garden that arrived in front of her.

There was still no palpable emotion in Hillise's face.

Someone might have mistaken her for a doll if it wasn't for her blinking eyes from time to time. But in fact, Hillise is now reading the letter with rare concentration.

Before I knew it, the animals that swarmed around also glanced at it, as if they were interested in the paper that Hillise was looking at. Some of them tried to bite the paper or touch it with their hands.

"No."

However, the animals immediately became calm as a determined voice came out of Hillise's mouth.

Hilise repeatedly read Axion's letters in the warm sun. Then she recalled Axion, which she saw at Berjet's mansion yesterday.

Contrary to Axion's idea, watching him sleep was not boring at all. On the contrary, while watching Axion Berjet with his eyes closed in her arms, a strange sense of satisfaction seemed to sprout in her mind.

Just as I cried when I first saw Axion of this book at the succession ceremony a few days ago, a strange feeling similar to that time seemed to tickle my heart a little.

It was obviously a very strange and new experience for Hillise now.

Then, while Hillise was lost in thought, the wind playedfully stole her slackened hand.

The birds caught the letter flying through it and brought it back to her.

"Thank you."

Hillise stroked the animals petting with her hands, hoping for her attention.

Although she decided to live through this time with Axion Berjet, Hillise didn't really know what to do from now on.

She has lived her life repeatedly several times, but it was only her second time going through this time zone. And the reconstructed world was unfamiliar to Hillise.

Furthermore, it was also the first time that Axion of this age had continued to meet in this way. I thought it wouldn't be bad to think about what to do with him from now on.

Hillise returned to the room with Axion's letter and immediately replied.

For the first time, another person opened the door in Hillise's time, which was just meaningless.

Because it was Axion and nobody else, there was not a shred of repulsion.

It was two days later that Axion visited Inoaden's mansion.

"We're here, Chief."

"Well, good job well done. Stop going back."

Axion stepped out of the carriage with a slightly frowned face.

Oddly enough, he's been very uncomfortable moving in a carriage. There's always a much more convenient and simple way to get back and forth between places, and I felt like I was forgetting it.

Since meeting Hillise, such a strange sense of incompatibility has become stronger. But Axión didn't know what caused it either.

"Welcome, chief Berjet."

Just as he did when he greeted Hillis at Berjet's mansion, a line of waiting employees greeted Axion when they got off the wagon.

"Hi, Axion."

But in front of him, unexpectedly, Hillise was with him.

"Hillise, why are you here?"

"I just wanted to."

Hilise calm response made Axion difficult to control his facial expression again.

Hillise was really good at picking up and letting go of his heart.

"Thank you for inviting me today. This is a gift. Something tells me you liked it."

Axion hands the bouquet to Hilise.

When he came to see Hillise today, he thought a lot about what to give as a gift.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Axion wanted to give Hillise so much.

However, both butlers and aides repeatedly said that Hillise would feel burdened if they prepared such excessive gifts from the first visit, which eventually led to this satisfaction.

In fact, the butler's words, "Don't be impatient and take steps step by step, because there are many days to meet Hilise" changed Axion's mind.

I can't believe we're going to see each other a lot.

No matter how many times I dwelled on it, I liked it.

"Flower in Berjet's garden."

Hilise recognized at a glance that the flower Axion handed him was the flower he had given him before.

"Yes······. I think I like this one. Thank you."

Axion looked, forgetting to breathe when a smile permeated Hillise's face very lightly.

"Let's go, we got a place in the garden."

But the smile disappeared too soon.

No wonder Hillise didn't even realize he had smiled a moment ago.

"If you like that flower, I'll bring it to you every day."

Behind Hillise, who first began to walk toward the garden, Axion said impulsively.

I wanted to do anything if I could make Hillise laugh like a while ago. And I felt like I could do anything.

Looking back at Axion, Hillise stared at him. Then Axion was a little embarrassed by the words he uttered with his lips open.

Does that mean we'll meet every day from now on?"
    "Ah·····."

I didn't mean it like that, but can it be interpreted like that?

Frankly, however, it is not just a misunderstanding because what Hillise accepted now, even if it was not intended, was Axion's honest innermost thoughts.

Nevertheless, I should not have embarrassed Hillise with such greed again. So I have to say no ····.

"I'd like to ······, then, can I?"

His mouth fluttered greedy thoughts inside.

"It doesn't work. Let's do it, then."

Surprisingly, however, the answer Hillis gave him was yes, not no.

To Axion, who opened his eyes wide in disbelief, Hillise once again made it clear.

"But you don't have to bring flowers every day."

Hilise one word made Axion so easily happy again.

"Yes, I will. I'll come to see you every day from now on."

Hillise quietly caught a smile on his sunny face.

Somehow, it felt amazing that there was a person in the world who laughed like this because of her.

Since then, Axion has really visited Hillis every day.

There were times when I was busy, but I didn't really skip a day to meet Hillise. Therefore, only the aides who were handling the family's affairs instead of Axion.

However, he has been faithful to his duties since acting chief instead of Xenon, and everyone understood the time of deviation that came to him for the first time.

It was also welcome that Axion, who was terribly cynical about everything in the world as if there was no joy of life, has become so human these days.

However, there were times when his cousin Sulayman, who was almost the only one in the family who did not have difficulty with him, attempted to sneak into the meeting with Hilise, making Axion uncomfortable.

But other than that, I was able to have a satisfying day without much disturbance around me.

It was then one day that Axion met Diego Inoaden, Hillise's father.

Axion is such a cutie:blobflag:

Rais_ya, KuranFan, pupupupu and 55 others like this.
  5. Lucy_

Lucy_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are toooo cute ugh my heart❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Thank you really ‏ɵ̷̥̥᷄ˬɵ̷̥̥᷅

Dobokan likes this.
  6. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    It'd be nice if they remember the past lives in MC's position. They'll get to experience being tortured and abused by themselves.

pupupupu, Marie_0720, DRpsy and 3 others like this.
  7. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really this is so cute, axion you know how cute you are:oops:

Oh it turns out that this person (trash dad) is still alive, thought he was already dead hahaha.

8. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is Gabrielle's mother? Was it mentioned what happened to her?

pupupupu and Blue Amethyst like this.
  9. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all bunches for the spoilers! This seems like an amazing story so I really hope it gets licensed!

10. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn’t it mentioned she died early on in the novel? It was along the lines of ‘Inoaden’s new lady also didn’t last long, maybe it was fate’ or something, I don’t remember the exact phrase. Or I’m just confusing this with another story.

11. moccacino

moccacino Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what are you talking about?;-;

12. bananaanna

bananaanna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But she has indeed thought about getting rid of her family discretly. As they just are a bother to her anyway. Correction, not even a bother, but life would be better living without them, that having them around.

Boopbup, zemblenity and DOHere like this.
  13. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, this is a great translation! Also, I agree that Axion is cute, Hilise also deserves this happiness. Question: Is this still her 8th life or is it her 9th life since they have become 'younger? I'm confused.
    She died. I forgot what happened, but after she died Ricardo and Diego became more protective of Gabrielle because she looked like her mother - remember the mother looked a lot like Diego's previous wife. That's why they preferred Gabrielle to Hilise - since they blame Hilise for her mother's death.

14. jajagem

jajagem Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty sure it's the 9th life or like the first life on a different time zone. and holy shiz axion will meet Diego on this time zone.

Question: i wonder if he and ricardo are still the same or whether gabrielle exists in this life coz it was stated that there's no power related stuff (or there's no 4 major families according to previous spoilers) in this timezone so maybe Diego is a "normal father for once"? hope not. he should die regardless of what timezone it is

pupupupu, Dobokan, Marie_0720 and 3 others like this.
  15. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    In manhwa chapter 11 I think before ML coming to rescue the child...fl will rescue him... When ML broke out he ask her to hand over the child... But she says ..in here last life she handed the child to ML but this time she won't!
    What did she mean by that?

And how did fl's shameless brother know about her rebirth? And is there anyone know that?

16. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that sh*t brother knows because Hilise talked to him about it.. because he only know that she died, but don't know how she die... And In the last life she rescue the child and give it to him, and other she rescue and go together with him.... and know she decide to go alone! Because in that form, everyone will see that she has de power, not Ricardo, like always happen, because sc*um father always lied to everyone saying that Ricardo waken, not our queen... One, second or thirt time sc*um and sh*t father... always sc*um and sh*t...

17. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Deadly Poison | Part time Cupid

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because she wanted to gain some favour from Callica family. In recent chapter 20 or 19, she said herself that it was the main reason she saved that child, so she can ask help from Callica into opening the 99th door.

She might have told him herself as she wasn't sure if she was living reality or it was just a dream? Knowing how naive and desperate she was for love and affection in all her 6 lives, she might have shared her secret to her brother?

pupupupu likes this.
  18. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't there a spoiler saying in her last life she was imprisoned because her sister somehow caused the boy's death? Could it be that somehow when he arrived at the ball with the child that was when her sister caused the incident?

pupupupu, LeideLis and kawaii12345 like this.
  19. anvollo

anvollo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! :blob_teary:

20. le temoin

le temoin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Christian evil? At the end of Chapter 19 (manhwa) , he appears to be in despair and worried for mc? Is there a backstory or something

Also ngl I am glad mc's family don't get redemption (if it's the case that they never cared if they remembered their past life), because they were so goddamn cruel either way

Last edited: May 5, 2021 at 12:59 AM
    AnimeHuntress likes this.