Upgrading the LAW concept to establish the infinite multi-variant dimensions!

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by Lazriser, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are fated to read this, hence you shall bear your free time to feed your boredom with our LAW. Yes, our LAW, because you shall contribute in establishing the myriad Laws, Arts, and Ways.

What is LAW? I started LAW to combine all fictional concepts branching from Western to Eastern philosophy to create an ultimate fictional concept. Why? Boredom and vanity.

Laws are divided to three types which are Worldly, Heavenly, and Otherworldly.
    • Worldly Laws are everything except Space, Time, Space-time, Karmic, Fate.
    • Heavenly Laws are Space, Time, Space-time, Karmic, Fate, and Rebirth. Rebirth is essentially Life, Death, Spirit.
    • Otherworldly Laws are everything else not part of the Worldly and Heavenly Laws.
    Arts are techniques or styles that imitate the Laws. Arts can be almost anything, like Sword Arts, Saber Arts, Spear Arts, Blunt Arts, Blade Arts, etc. It is also can be Human Arts, Demonic Arts, Heavenly Arts, Celestial Arts, Spirit Arts, etc.

Arts are divided to two types which are One and All.
    • One focuses on oneself, therefore all Arts focus on perfecting the self. The self can be physical or spiritual. One is creating an alternate dimension inside oneself, and with each law and art complementing and undergoing perfection, the self becomes the universe.
    • All focuses on everyone including oneself, therefore all Arts focus on perfecting everything around the self. The self is ultimately spiritual, because everything else shall become the physical of the self. All is reforming the dimensions around oneself to their laws and arts, and with each law and art complementing and undergoing perfection, the self establishes their own universe.
    Ways encompass all Laws and Arts, making Ways the ultimatum to everything. Ways establish the self's Laws and Arts together to form the universe according to the perfected self.

What are other things should I add to upgrade the concept?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  2. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    So @Way is the ultimate concept?

3. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    No, LAW is. Law is Western, and Art is Eastern, with Way being the canon. Laws are can be supernatural, scientific, or science fiction. Arts can be mundane, supernatural, or scientific. Ways is the combination of both Laws and Arts to establish a canon universe or reality to overwrite or rewrite another reality. As I said, it's combining all concepts from previous works from Chinese, Japanese, and English fiction.

4. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    I see~

Though I don't really have the energy to contribute right now, so good luck~

*pokes @Way since he might have some ideas*

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  5. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Make everyone have the power of X-ray and give us the power to peek at those
    temptatious(?) skirts.

6. Eruxol

Eruxol Du-sollst――Dies irae

Reading List:
    Link
    This concept is very similar to dies irae.

Taikyoku/Taiji (referred to in Dies Irae as "Atziluth") is the beginning of all things, the root, original/first beginning, or beginning of all beginnings. Taikyoku is even the source of yin and yang. Taikyoku is the "Supreme Ultimate" state of limitless potential, the oneness before duality, all who have reached Atziluth have taikyoku. Atziluth is the emanation of the spirit/soul (Atman), which is beyond the dimensional framework, representing a cosmic law which repaints all of reality for themselves, in accordance with the desire of the god itself, bypassing any obstacles because taikyoku is primary in relation to any form of existence.

In reality, cutting tools carry the Laws of Cutting, there is also the Law of Burning which fire carries. Lung respiration is impossible without the Law of Water, those mundane and small things are simply physical.

It is anything but difficult. If the aforementioned law of water is taikyoku, then the entire universe will be changed into water. Alternatively, if the law of the world is frozen water, then the water that cannot be frozen, but also cannot evaporate because it is an independent Law of Domain is also Taikyoku.

Everyone who has reached Atziluth is a walking universe (the universes are Taikyoku and therefore "beyond dimensions"); atoms, spirits, planets, stars, the concept of the existence and nonexistence of all this is the all-encompassing ultimate reality, which is a Hadou / Gudou god. Even a drop of Gudou God's blood weighs more than celestial bodies. The very size at the same time does not depend on the physical dimensions, from a physical point of view the universe exists "outside" them. A god with a more powerful Atman, will actually have a universe that is much "larger and deeper" than other gods.

7. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a fan of the series, if you happen to notice, my profile pic is the Fifth Heaven who ascended to the Throne of the series. Indeed, LAW concept is a combination from the iconic fictional concepts which are heavily influenced by Fate and Shinza Banzo seires alongside other iconic OP concepts that involved boundless-tier. Though I'm planning to not blatantly copy the whole mechanics to godhood, because that would just be stealing it. I want to create a symmetrical fusion between magic and science, with Eastern to refine the soul and Western to refine the body, forming duality.