Recommendations Ur favorite smutty BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by IntrovertedElf, Feb 12, 2022.

Tags:
  1. IntrovertedElf

IntrovertedElf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just what the title says please recommend
    Also no incest pleaseeee
    If you also know good non harem BG smut that will be great!

2. pleasepickthisup

pleasepickthisup ✨pretty✨

Reading List:
    Link
    Antelope and the Night Wold - Esports, the MC has a boot and humiliation fetish.They both fall for each other on first sight.
    I'd say this is 8/10 on the smut meter simply cuz there weren't that many. I think there was like 2 vanilla and 2 from kinky ones.

Waiting Upon You - Entertainment, the MC is a submissive and the ML is a dominant. They feel sparks the moment they meet.
    10/10 smut meter. There are so many scenes, and none of them are vanilla.

The Star Around the Sun - Entertainment, the MC and ML star in a gay movie together and can't get out of the act.
    6/10 meter, its not that descriptive.

The Icy Hero is Yearning for Love - Reincarnation, the MC is the childhood friend of the ML who sacrificed his life so that ML could live.
    7/10 meter, its a very short story so there's not that much to see. But its still there.

Your Distance - Modern College, the MC and ML match on a dating app while MC is studying abroad. MC realizes ML is his professor. Nothing sus goes on here, I know teacher x student sounds like it'd have a power imbalance. They handled it well.
    7/10 meter. There's at least 5 scenes and the MC even roleplays once.

Seizing Dreams - Modern Fantasy, after a failed attempt at committing suicide, the MC meets a handsome knight in his dreams who convinces him to continue living on. MC also meets a very outspoken and bold boy at college, and begins to suspect that the boy is his knight.
    10/10 smut meter. There aren't that many scenes, like 3-5, BUT, boy are they DETAILED. I think the translator noted that one scene was like 13 google document pages, and as I translator myself let me tell you that like the avg chapter is 7 google docs pages.

Green Plum Island - Modern, the MC has been able to see human emotion in colors ever since he was a child. He spends his summer on an island with his grandparents and falls in love with the new neighbor.
    8/10 smut meter. The way he emotions slowly built to when they actually slept together was really satisfying, and it was pretty detailed.

Social Outcast - Modern College, the MC is studying abroad and is looked down at by his fellow classmates. The MC is gay and downloads a dating app out of lonilness. The ML is one of the classmates who do not like MC, but after his friend jokingly downloads a gay dating app for him, the ML falls for MC.
    8/10 meter. The smut happened pretty late into the story (but the story is short), but when it did i was like mg :flushed.jpeg:

The Script is Not Like This! - Quick Transmigration Parody, the MC and ML are forced for quick transmigrate in different worlds, the moment they go OOC they are killed. Their characters are forced to be in love with a white lotus and the two team up in an effort to destroy the plots.
    7/10. Theres plenty of smut for such a short story, but its not extremely detailed.

Light Tea, Sweet Wine - Omegaverse, the MC is a young highschool omega who has been raped multiple times ever since his heat began, he is treated as a slutty toy by alphas whenever his heat occurs. He hates his identity and he hates his family and he hates himself. The ML is another omega, his neighbor, who gives him a new home and rebuilds his self esteem.
    8/10. Pretty smutty, they're switches too.

Perfection - Entertainment/Rebirth, the MC is reborn into the body of a man with an issue with his private parts. He's extremely insecure about this but sparks fly when he meets his rival from his previous life.

This Damned Thirst for Survival - Transmigration/Horror, the MC transmigrates into a horror novel. He and the ML fall in love with the feeling of killing each other, they both like to play cat and mouse games with each other and become more and more obsessed with the idea of torturing, destroying, and killing the other.

The Husky and His White Cat Sizhun - Rebirth/Cultivation, the MC became the devil emperor of the cultivation world in his last life, after dying he meets his most hated person again, the ML. But little does he know that his hatred from the last life all stems from misunderstandings and that the ML has loved him the whole time.

3. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm MTLing this and the scenes are so yabai despite not being explicit
    I'm blushing
    are you looking for raws or translated ones

4. IntrovertedElf

IntrovertedElf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!!! Thank youuu for all the recos. I'll start with Waiting Upon You since the smut meter there is the highest hahaha

I can do mtl so raws will be good too

5. wistful

wistful Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
    Joyxelis likes this.
  6. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    this damned thirst for survival is a good one, shi had me kicking my feet
    was going to recommend this since the mtls are very easy to read even if the smut is censored its very suggestive

but if its pure smut you're looking for these are some that I've read (smut w lil plot)
    Little Fool
    The Two-Tailed Little Fox Demon and His Taoist Priest Gong
    The Dragon and the “Princess” (although it is smutty gotta remember that there's some dragon shit going on)
    Doctor, My Bottom Half is Wet Again

and there's also
    Love Stops Rumours, that has some scenes
    Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil, has smut once in a while in an arc (though it's not very detailed)

it's hard to find detailed smutty scenes w plot without "the river crab crawls by"

7. Kaparin

Kaparin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All are short stories
    Modern
    I cheated after my boyfriend cheated [男友出轨后我也出轨了] - desirebobo

MC decided to sleep with a big boss who has concerning rumours upon his private life:blobshh:

The question I answered on Zhihu was discovered by my boyfriend ]我在知乎回答的问题被男友发现了] - 杳杳一言
    MC being insecure about his love life and decided to dish out everything on the forum to be caught by the ML:blob_zipper_mouth:

Teach You How To Chase The Male God [教你如何追男神] - 边想
    MC eyeing a student working at a cafe downstairs of his company:blob_sunglasses:

The Avatar Is Me, Not Satisfied? [头像是我,不满意?] - 草莓味的写写
    Being in the middle of work and MC could not stop playing on his dating app and met a crazy 1 whilst his CEO boss is working hard on the side.:blobrofl:IT'S SERIOUSLY FUNNY THO

Ancient
    Pick Up A Fox & Give Birth To A Baby [捡只狐狸生宝宝] - 槐夏

Scholar gong picked up an injured fox to find it later in human form seducing him:blobthinkingsmirk:

Prisoner Wife [囚妻] - 木兮娘
    MC being awfully schemed against fell off a cliff and was imprisoned by a mysterious man:blobnom:

My Boyfriend Always Want To Eat Me [男朋友总想吃掉我] - 求秋秋爱吃糖>>>>>>>>>>>>>>smut at the end
    URGH! Sparrow MC encountered a revered immortal and was given a drop of his blood allowing him to gain sentience and spiritual awareness. A few hundred years passed and the immortal has never appeared so MC decided roam around BUT HIS SO REVERED LORD IS NOW A......MORTAL.....whatever, this sparrow shall follow him!!!!

ABO

Induction of Estrus [诱导发情] - 世间怀花客

MC has a condition and was never in estrus? but oh boy he encountered the ML and was suddenly boom boom boom in estrus and they :blob_coffee::blob_coffee::blob_coffee::blob_coffee::blob_coffee:

Limited Time Possession [限时占有] - 杳杳一言 >>>>>>>>>>>Normal length novel
    CP 1: Celebrity MC had a forced marriage with the ML who is partially disabled in the leg, xx time passed and their contract marriage has expired. MC is now free but he can't let go of the ML's scent so he decided to sneak back to the ML's house to steal his clothes!

CP 2: ML's brother does not believe love or omegas I think, but an unknown oblivious little omega from a boyband kept bumping into him at every chance!

Intersex - Modern
    Need To Coax Boyfriend Everyday [每天都要哄男友] - 小兼鼓

My study god seatmate caught me masturbating in an abandoned equipment room at school. Shocked! I dropped my stick and he decided to help me with his stick instead!

I didn't think I would become like this [没想到我会变成这样] - pawer

You and your rival wake up to find that you both time travelled 10 years into the future having xxx:blobsmirk::blobtongue:

Intersex - Ancient
    Mercy In Conceiving/Compassion [慈悲为怀] - 连乔乔乔

Monk shou found that he is preggy and decides to set out on a journey to find the gong.:facepalm:

Mountain God's Offering [山神的祭品] - 白露横江
    Ten years ago, the village chief once had a dream that there must be a sacrifice in ten years time, hence MC was chosen and sent as a bride.:blobnosebleed:

Other
    Enticing The Devil [诱莫] - 不盐不甜

Enhanced featured shou worshipped a god in an abandoned church? MC was harassed by the village chief's son and karma soon fell upon the village. MC's grace saving so called god came to rescue him, but was instead eaten by him.:oops:

Amaruna Myu and Passerby7 like this.
  8. Passerby7

Passerby7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not pure smut but contained explicit scenes:
    Addicted and book two of addicted
    Advance Bravely
    Quick wear the face of devil
    Screen Partner
    legendary master’s wife (long read)
    The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love
    Thrive in the catastrophe
    Professional Body Double
    Ti Shen
    True Star (harem)
    The short story of Shaowang
    Kill the Lights
    The Aphrodisiac-carrying Man

9. BanniNotBunny

BanniNotBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot with smut BL novels these are the list I created. I have mentioned degree of details, healthy or unhealthy relationship, consent or non-con.
    BL smut novels with no considerable plot

I never like rape or non-con. Dub-con is hardly acceptable. It's other thing if they are only sex friends or suger daddy-baby relationship.
    These are a few novels which I liked the most smut wise (with plot). I like proactive partners (both of them)
    Assistant Architect relationship looked unbalanced to me. But smut was good.
    The Founder of Diabolism worth the wait.
    Lawless Gangster omg totally worth the wait. Super hot
    Rebirth of a Supermodel it's not explicit but I love smart couple.
    Are You Addicted? After ignoring the 1st time rape. Super hot
    Advance Bravely super proactive bottom
    Yes, No, or Maybe Half? Love them
    The Short Story of ShaoWang
    Reborn into A Slash Game it was my first smut novel. :blobjoy: Call me ignorant, but before reading it, I did not know that gay couples can actually have sex:blobsweat_2: even after reading many before bl novels before it (because they always skipped the actual sex part)
    Totally opened a new door. Andd now I prefer explicit scenes.
    The Daily Life of Being the Campus Idol’s Fake Boyfriend because ml is a cutie.
    Your Distance
    How To Say I Love You
    Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil
    Little Fool smuty fluff

10. Amaruna Myu

Reading List:
    Link
    宿友变老婆
    all sorts of play
    种子生成系统
    it's like quick trans but for smut
    睡前一杯奶
    lactation
    定制宠物短篇之乳羊
    threesome and pet protag

11. Amaruna Myu

Reading List:
    Link
    erm... do you have a link to this?:blobpeek:
    also this? I only found one by 小蒹葭 ;-;
    it doesn't seem like smut either

12. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2022
  13. Deleted member 318062

Deleted member 318062 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    —Nurturing The Hero to Avoid Death !
    —The Orgin of species (Manhwa)
    —The Icy Hero is Yearning for Love (Cuties)
    Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil (Every Reincarnation. Seriously)