Picked Up Valhalla Ochinchin Palace

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Fluffums, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: ヴァルハラ・オチンチン館
    Raw Link: https://novel18.syosetu.com/n6804dy/
    NU Link: N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It's an excellent piece of research material. The author doesn't try too hard with the story and focuses on eros. Magic in the setting is appropriately used to develop erotic tools and situations. There are a lot of great women to enjoy, and each one has her own interests (so even if you don't like one of them, you'll probably like others). The main character is a prostitute (technically; while other boys in the "palace" don't like their situation, Shouta's very proactive in finding "customers" and feels guilty accepting money) in the largest male prostitution hall in the empire. For heroines:

There's a dragon empress with both dynamite body and loli forms, a big-breasted motherly dark elf, a maid, a woman knight older sister type, a succubus girl, her mom who's obviously a milf, her mom who's also obviously a milf (gotta love fantasy races :blobsalute:), a minotaur woman from the countryside, two Arabian princesses and their milf mother, a catgirl and a wolfgirl... I know I neglected a few and didn't read far enough yet for others.

The important thing is they all have unique personalities and interests, and they're also all perverts. :blobokhand: So even though there's a large cast, they don't really overlap. Main character is in a weak position to begin with but overturns the new world's common sense with the power of love (eros). And a large ochinchin*.

Description:
    Shouta picked up erotic books during childhood and developed a fetish for foreign adult beauties. After masturbating 1000 times in 3 years, he found himself in a different world being sold as a slave. A woman's paradise, a man's hell... Valhalla Ochinchin Palace.
    ----------
    * "You didn't translate that word, Fluffums. What is Ochinchin?"
    I'm glad you asked! It's something that all girls love. I'm sure even your little sister loves them too.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  2. RozenKristal

RozenKristal NUF gender bender Emperor -> Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    I was like "what?" when I read "The author doesn't try too hard with the story and focuses on eros." and wonder why you want this picked up. Then I checked your title, and it dawned on me. You are just an expert in your field, just like I am.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Just translate Ochinchin as 'weewee' , girls love large weewees. Anyway this sounds good, with the MILF and GILF succubae. Just one issue though, i prefer the virgin / monogamous females and them going to shota prostitutes doesn't sound like they are all that 'pure' lol. :blob_coughblood:

Fluffums likes this.
  4. Fluffums

Reading List:
    Link
    People bombed my personal page with requests to share my research. I'm still not ready, but at least I can share some of the materials I'm using! And it's one of the top pure smut novels on Nocturne.

5. IMM

IMM 『X.O.X.O』

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Fluffums

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a lot of variety. I remember at least two virgins, and all of the women Shouta gets with dedicate themselves to him, he's not "just a prostitute" to them.

elengee likes this.
  7. Dips

Dips [Cheese God][Poké Professor][ADarkPain]Bored.

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never really gotten off to literature. I need a couple of pictures at best to get the juices flowing. Is there any small pieces you could guide me towards to enhance my views??

3EB likes this.
  8. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Fluffums likes this.
  9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing the youngest succubus is a virgin? i'm picturing 'astarotte no omocha' type scenes with the previous generation trying to get him to break her in. :blobrofl:

10. telobakar

telobakar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i somehow misread tittle as orichalcum
    i support this anyway lol

11. Fluffums

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd love to help, but I'm focusing my research on web novels right now for various reasons. There are a few adult LNs with pictures floating around on NU, but this isn't quite the right place to discuss them. :blob_zipper_mouth: