Resolved Vampire Manga

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SquadCammander354, Feb 24, 2020.

1. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a Vampire manga/comic where: the main character's blonde with red eyes, and a vampire childhood friend who's a vampire; they shouldn't hang out with one another because of his vampire lord father.

Somehow the MC enters the monster world, learns magic from his teacher who later dies, and in the wake of her death, acquires the powers of a vampire lord.

Then the girl who liked his childhood friend dies and revives as a sprite that resembles her; becoming that friend's supernatural powet.

This is basically where I left of, other things to note are these: he has the strongest zombie as his friend, he's unable to use normal monster magic, so he has to use the human magic that resembles the it, other monsters who live in the human realm are weaker than their monster realm brethren, since the human realm was siphoned for it's remaining mana by the monster realm.

2. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just reading this a couple months ago. I dropped it before you did, apparently, because I don’t remember the girl reviving. I’ll try to see if I can remember it...

Found it! It’s “Crepuscule.”

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    SquadCammander354 likes this.
  3. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! We're good now, @Westeller this has been resolved! :blobhero: