Spoiler venerated venomous consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Oct 11, 2017.

1. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the old acquaintance
    vsukio can u pls explain in details :eek:

2. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Good thing I read the spoilers first! I cried a lot even from the spoilers! My heart huhuhuhu... I stopped reading Poisoning the World....I didn't realize Venerated Venomous is also her work... Darn it! I will read it once I'm clear of the ending. I don't want to be short on tissues and at the same time, short on happy ending huhuhu!

Fanty_95, Jevanka926, Tsukiyo and 3 others like this.
  3. Hime03

Hime03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What same author?!? Oh no. Now I dread the story plot to reach the ending. I don't want to keep feeling unhappy with the Male Lead character's actions and behavior towards the Female Lead character. I do not understand why is there a need to make the Male Lead such a pain in the ass that the Female Lead would fall for him.

CatBunn and Leilacus like this.
  4. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree! I understand that there's angst and all sometimes in a story but why make it so dog blood kinda thing! *sigh* I have been disappointed by this author before... So I'm scared of being disappointed again. She baits us with a supposed to be great heroine and supposed to be good start. But tadaaaaa! Here comes the ML with humongous issues along the way plus miscommunication here and there. Can't you just be open about it?! Omg...

Jevanka926 and MatchaGirl like this.
  5. BORED123

BORED123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! Can't take it anymore. Pls. Can Anyone tell me if di fuyi will really die?? Ahhh!!! Started to regret reading this novel... thank god i read this spoiler thread first before i continued to read the mtl. Huhuhu... pls. Have a happy ending!!!!

6. Kishimura

Kishimura 騎士村

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone give more spoilers please!

7. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped this story after I read the spoilers. But I'm still watching this thread, though

8. miko_

miko_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think DFY was reborn as a child (so he probably really died) bc when I peeked at the latest chapter he was in a child form.

evilbonsai likes this.
  9. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    please give us more spoiler :notworthy:

Ayushiridara likes this.
  10. Dmummery

Dmummery Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What becomes of this long sie character for some reason I really don’t like that guy

11. Celestynn

Celestynn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm refusing to continue until I know for a fact that it's not ending in tragedy @_@

12. Fanty_95

Fanty_95 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have cried so much just bc some short spoiler :blobsob:. I even have a thought that black bellied husband was much cruel ML i ever read until i read this CN sooo frustated .. too dramatic:notlikeblob::blobtriumph:
    also thanks for the spoiler .. wait for more:blobsmilehappy:

13. RiriofDarkness

RiriofDarkness Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does DFY really die... didn't someone say the child belongs to XJ and DFY and she lost her memories..??? And what happens to that long si character I really hate him.

nicomcla1995 and miko_ like this.
  14. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    mtl fried my brain :blobjoy: i was confused :blobwoah:

15. Ayushiridara

Ayushiridara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry:
    I'm so glad I found this thread, I cried a lot though.

16. Ukimi

Ukimi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... since MC body dies that means her magical beast mussel dies too right? :blobcry: That thought just makes me sad :blobsob:

17. missingFox

missingFox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After DFY has been reborn as a child, he encounters GXJ in the upper bound during a wedding. They finally met after 200 years. GXJ only remembers him through the subconscious mind. But she doesn’t know what he looks like. She only has vague memories of her and him during their past life. DFY has no memories of GXJ, but he sees her pleasing to the eye. And when DFY saw GXJ and LSY together in the upper bound, he didn’t like the thought of those 2 being together so he decided to split them up by asking GXJ to take him to his place because GXJ knows him and where he lives. DFY is the child of Shen Jiuli and Ningxuemo from Poisoning the world (Another book written by the same author) I think. While GXJ was taking DFY to his home, DFY kissed her cheeks. GXJ also had a mission from heaven which is to give a box to the lord of heaven. If she completes the mission, she can resurrect Celestial Master Zuo again. (Lord of Heaven is DFY and GXJ doesn’t know that DFY is the reincarnation of Celestial Master Zuo nor does she know that they’re the same person.) And so GXJ begins stalking DFY. DFY isn’t 1 yet but he looks like he’s 5. One time when DFY was sleeping, GXJ sneaked into his room to confirm whether he’s the rebirth of the lord of heaven or not. The box kind of response when it’s near DFY. GXJ went to his bed. ( she had a very scary mask on and a large black robe) When GXJ saw DFY’s sleeping face, she really wanted to touch his face. When she was about to touch his face, he woke up and looked at her. She frightened him because of her scary mask. ( when she was with LSY earlier, she didn’t have a mask on. Only a face disguise, so DFY doesn’t recognize her.) I guess you can say that DFY seeing her with a scary mask on kind of traumatized him. So, she quickly left. Ever since then, DFY has a natural fear of GXJ's character of an unknown person. Fast forward to DFY's first birthday. On DFY's first birthday, GXJ ( disguised as the unknown person) gave him the box because she was positive he was the lord of heaven. So, DFY opened the box. (Only the lord of heaven can open the box) The box turned into a golden dragon ( I don't remember if it's a dragon or not) but the dragon flew onto DFY's wrist turning into a permanent golden bracelet. He could not take the bracelet off no matter what method he used. GXJ left the scene to go to the lower bound after giving him the bracelet. DFY didn't even have time to talk to her. He can only remember her as the person who gave him a permanent bracelet. (According to the story, only women wear bracelets and not men) 5 years passed and GXJ returned to the upped bound once again. She's still disguised as the mysterious person because she's too beautiful and will attract attention. While she was at an Inn ( I think it was an inn) she met companions of DFY. (On DFY's 1st birthday, he was taken as a disciple from one of the top 10 strong men in the upper bound because his parents left to go somewhere.) The companions were disciples under the same master as DFY. They were talking about a kidnapping incident. There were people kidnapping children and teens. GXJ was eavesdropping and found out that DFY was assigned a mission to find out who the kidnappers were. At night, while everyone else was asleep, the 3 discples were kidnapped. (The disciples where around ages 11-15? 2 boys and 1 girl. I only remember the girl's name because she was arrogant, liked DFY, and was a b**** towards GXJ. Her name was Qingluo) When the kidnappers took the kids to one of their hideouts, the kids were introduced one by one. It was supposed to be 3 kids that got kidnapped, but, somehow a 4h one showed up. It was GXJ disguised as a 13 year old. She used a bone shrinking technique. The kidnappers were talking about how beautiful GXJ is compared to Qingluo. One of them found GXJ suspicious, but didn't think much after confirming GXJ's identity as a 13 year old and how she ended up with the other 3 kids. GXJ, with the help of mussle and Lu Wu saved the other kids that were kidnapped. (GXJ and the 3 disciples weren't the only ones) GXJ decided to stay some more because she wanted to make sure DFY is safe.Those 2 finally met again, face to face, when GXJ was found out and being chased. DFY helped GXJ hide in his room. (DFY was a special guest because he was the son of the devil) They had contact skin to skin and they an accident lip to lip kiss when GXJ hid inside of the bath tub DFY while DFY pretended to take a bath. (DFY looked like he was 17 or 18 even though he's only 6.) DFY was topless and only had underwear on. GXJ was under the bath water holding her breath. People came in several times to check his room and couldn't find GXJ. ( One of them checked the bathtub that DFY was in, but couldn't find GXJ because there were a lot of flower petals in the bathtub. They only see flower petals and a little bit of water) When they left DFY changed his clothes into dry ones. GXJ didn't have extra clothes that fits her size so she had to stay wet. DFY teased her and gave her a set of his dry clothes. While GXJ was changing, she and DFY heard someone coming again, so GXJ and him had to cuddle under his blanket, on his bed, to hide GXJ. (GXJ was in her modern day bra and underwear.) She hid under the blanket near his bottom area. DFY's upper body wasn't in the blanket. GXJ was breathing near DFY's little brother and it caused the little brother to rise up... ( He still has his perverted side only for GXJ despite the fact that he doesn't have memories of his past life) When the person finally left, they both got out and DFY was checking out GXJ. GXJ didn't take him nor his little brother seriously. She only thinks of him as a 6 year old. DFY decided to test out her bottom line, but GXJ got her poison knife out and threatened him. After that, DFY and GXJ tried to figure out a plan. (There's a special enchantment in the secret hideout that causes GXJ to not have any spiritual power) DFY told her that there's something (I forgot what it was) she needs to destroy in order to get her spiritual power back. After they destroyed it (the something) GXJ got her power back and DFY left with her to meet with the kidnapped kids that are now somewhere safe. (DFY noticed that he started having feelings for GXJ) When they got to the safe place with the other kids, DFY's master and other top 10 men were there. DFY's master ( I think it was DFY's master. I'm currently on chapter 2271) wanted to take GXJ as his disciple.But then, GXJ received a mission from heaven and it was to take DFY as her disciple and help him raise to the level of god in order to resurrect Celestial Master Zuo again. GXJ tried to get DFY to be her disciple, but DFY didn't want to be her disciple because if he becomes her disciple, she won't see him as a man. She'll only see him as a disciple. Fast forward >> Qingluo and another disciple ( a boy. he likes GXJ. I forgot his name so i'll call him discple 1) Qingluo and discple 1 were poisoned because they entered a cave and got bitten by a snake. ( I forgot why they entered) They needed an antidote so GXJ and DFY entered the cave to find the snake in order to make the antidote. ( There's more but i'll spoil later)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  18. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    thank u for this spoiler and what about the current chapters are they together ?

19. missingFox

missingFox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. MC is looking for DFY in the shura community. Because our MC revealed about a heaven’s mission, heaven punished her by taking her to the shura’s world and wiping all of her memory. So our MC has amnesia for a while. DFY went to the shura’s world and found out that she had amnesia and is was known as stone brother. He lied to her that he was her fiancé in order for her to trust him. Our MC then found out the truth that DFY lied to her about being her fiancé. He lied to her because he loved her a lot in the upper bound. Our MC felt disgusted and hurt. (Her and him already did the deed that’s why she felt disgusted) So GXJ told DFY to never show up in front of her again. And then our ML dissapeared. After ending things with our ML, GXJ doesn’t feel right at all and so she went back to look for him, but couldn’t find traces at all. Her 6th sense tells her that he’s still alive. It’s been a year now and she’s still looking for him in the Shura’s world with Yun You. She has regained her memories now, but not the memories of her and DFY’s past life.

20. Hlubneeb

Hlubneeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave up this novel long ago.

Miyukitchi likes this.