Spoiler venerated venomous consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Oct 11, 2017.

1. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    MC and ML (who is in disguise) fell into a pit after a thunder struck the peak they were at. Unknowingly, there's a carnivorous Mirage Clam that has been living there for 500++ years. MC fell into the illusion created by the clam, but because MC has trust issues, she was able to hold on a bit and beat the clam. The clam got so scared, and tried to use the illusion of the person she trusted most at the moment (which is Di Fuyi), but it riled MC more because the clam transformed into a naked ML. Fearing for its life, the clam offered a blood contract, which MC reluctantly agrees because who'd have a clam as a spirit pet? (Though it was a 5th step spiritual monster, still... :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:)

Things get funnier later cuz on the way to the academy, MC's soul kinda separated from her body and she accidentally peeked at ML who was having a bath... naked:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: ML saw MC and they make out a bit before MC returned to her senses and disappear from the place. MC just thought it was a spring dream and blamed the clam for it, asking whether it was a side effect from its illusion :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL was this before or after they start being a couple?

3. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    This was before they become a real couple. I think they finally admit that they like each other and agreed to get married around chapter 700++ or chapter 900+

Just like the author's previous novel, since the ML is super OP, he has restrictions on meddling with things too much, so ML gave MC extremely cold shoulder sometimes though he's pushing her to marry him. He did admit his fault, and said it was his first time falling in love, so he doesn't know what to do to court her properly. I think that at least ML is better than Shen Jiuli from Poisoning The World (author's previous work). ML has shown that he's very serious when he works and won't do any favoritism, so MC didn't have much qualm on some things. And he's pretty straightforward if MC asks him things.

4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek::eek:wait...what... it has the same author??? (still traumatized reading that story:censored::censored:)...

hopefully this story is not as heartbreaking as that story...

SorchaNY, shelvibie17 and LaDyViL like this.
  5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here about Poisoning The World :sweating_profusely::blobconfounded:

SorchaNY likes this.
  6. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if there's more, since I skipped a lot. But other than the ML, there's MC's ex Long Xi (though he'd given up and decided they'd be better friends), the Crown Prince Rong Jialuo, the 8th Prince Rong Che. The Crown Prince and Rong Che already appeared in current translated chapters, and Long Siye (Long Xi) will appear a few chapters after MC defeated the Tianwen Saint Gu Xixi in a bet.

7. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL! That is hilarious. Thanks so much for the spoiler! Also didn't know that the author is the same one from Poisoning the World. I hope this one is MUCH better than that story.

What's your favorite moment between MC and ML? Favorite moment in the story?

8. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite moment between the MC and ML is when ML was chasing MC to do the test to confirm that she's a heavenly disciple (she's not, hence was sent to the dark forest as punishment later.) MC tries a lot of ways to escape from him: teleportation, disguise, poison... and sadly ML always able to find her. It was during one of this escapades that ML told MC that they're engaged, though MC was sceptical about it since ML is such an oddball and she knows that he'll anything to bring her back for the testing. We can also see ML subtly realizing he likes her, and was jealous of the interactions between MC and her ex when she was taken by the ex in one of her escaping attempts. And MC also was able to understand ML a lot, especially his means. She even gave up escaping because she knew she cannot escape from him no matter what and how she tried :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

My favorite moment in the story is definitely the naked peeping incident :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: lol But I also like their adventure in the dark forest. ML trying to act weak is adorable to MC. And when MC is beating up the clam is also funny. Afterwards, the clam tried to transform into human shape, but it always transform naked. ML quickly blindfolds MC's eyes with his hands and beat up the clam secretly :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin: Too bad MC realized that it was ML, so he left afterwards saying that he cannot do any favoritism and she has to leave by herself.

9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    (give up after reading mtl chapter 483)

I want to ask who is the one that want to harm mc? the identity of the one that resurrect her step sis and ex-fiance???

10. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading some spoilers,what happen to her father after doubting MC's identity in the carriage?did he feel guilty when he hurt the mc to save his favorite daughter?

11. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    The mtl is hard to understand but i still go on reading until chapter
    it seems that di fuyi lost his power to the point he can only maintain his form as a 10 years old child. As to how he lose his power... i can hardly explain thanks to mtl not doing its work properly.TT.TT and long siye still love our mc. But I'm still questioning myself why did he not help gxj when ye hongfeng stab her? =.= He is turning a little crazy just like yhf mad scientist father ( omg what is this? MAD FATHER RPG HORROR GAME??)( Maybe because our mc taking long siye as a brotherly love only and he can't take it) And rong che (8th prince) detonated himself (i think) after rong jialuo found out that there is a different soul residing his brother body. (Well, there was a part rong che tried to kill rong jialuo.) Great. All these while i kinda like rong che even though he was not frequently mentioned. Way a go author for killing a side character. I hope this story give me a good ending. I don't want a tragic ending. Can't take it.

wafflebeauty likes this.
  12. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck, Mu Danfeng starts the tragedy and angst again. :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

13. Gileen

Gileen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so is Rong Che (the 8th prince) completely irrelevant?

14. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How come the MC is the 6th young lady of the Gu family? Did Luo Xing Lan stay married to the old Gu goat while he and his side pieces had 4 other kids? I can't make sense of this...

15. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone mentioned that the father raped the mother then went along not knowing she was pregnant and malnourished/maltreated.

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  16. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow... He really is trash. More garbage-y than I expected even.

17. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, IIRC numbering covers the overall family. So if MC's dad has brother's and they have kids then those kids will also be in the numbering. I don't think MC's dad has six kids, but correct me if I'm wrong.

As Pafs said, that's how MC's mom got pregnant with MC and how her pregnancy went. Although he didn't know, it's pretty trashy to mistreat someone he supposedly love, especially since he betrayed her.

nicomcla1995 and wafflebeauty like this.
  18. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    After MC's dad marries MC's mom, he had an affair with the current Gu madam. MC's mom found out, make a fuss because of his previous promise, then got into house arrest by MC's dad. Then the emperor gave MC's dad concubine, and to spite his wife (MC's mom) he had sex with these women, making MC's mom angrier since these women also got pregnant. Thinhs escalated one day when MC's dad suddenly went to see his wife after a flash of guilt, but found out that his wife is escaping with her senior martial brother. So he became enraged and imprison her. Seeing that MC's mom has become really cold with him, he felt crisis and raped her. After that, he'd come and rape her again once he felt like it, then went cold with her again. He only realized that his wife was pregnant when MC's elder brother went to beg MC's dad to call the doctor because his mom was dying from starvation.

So yeah, the dad is a bastard stud horse. He had children with his other concubine in between his cold war with MC's mom.

19. siddharth

siddharth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the Bastard Dad get tortured or something??

20. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does GTQ and RY appear again and have their revenge on the MC?