Spoiler Vengeance From A Saint Full of Wounds

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by No.3, Aug 26, 2022.

1. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But she still gets help from a powerful influential Prince. Her connection with him makes it quite easy to get revenge + just kinda undermines her latent competence/emancipation.
    To be honest, I don't care much about him as a character.
    I just wish that her ML isn't a privileged royal or grand archduke in a high stake conspiracy situation again with his own secret info guild who helps her because she is very useful, NLOG or he has been in love with her since childhood for a long time.
    It would more creative to see a FL wins without someone very powerful backing her up.

Some Examples:
    • May I Ask For One Final Thing
    • Iris - Lady with a Smartphone
    • Remarried Empress
    • You Can Keep The Male Lead
    • Kneel Before The Villain
    • A Saint Who Was Adopted by the Grand Duke
    • The Villiainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

I want to see Lua to survive and avenges herself mostly on her own. Preferably on her path of retaliation she meets other grounded characters who show kindness and other perspectives to her.
    Can you imagine if Edmond Dantès/The Count of Monte Cristo would get supported by a higher ranking noble lady or royal princess to get his vengeance? Would you still admire this classic anti-hero?
    It would be ideal if Lua allies herself with other women having similar issues + goals like in KINGDOM OF THE QUEEN.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2022
  2. Alasse

Alasse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's be frank: MC had no way to get vengance on her own unless she went on a mass murder episode and ended up in trial and probably hanged at the end. She is under the church power and control, which we know is in the hand of the High Pries, who is on the white lotus side and uses MC like some kind of dog. In one chapter it is also shown that MC doesn't even have any money 'cause the damn priest doesn't give anything at all.
    The only way she could get revenge the way she wanted and not end up in an ugly death was to get help from someone at least as powerful as the High Priest and who could give her the necessary means to do so.

Leileya, lucalrrig, TyShaye and 14 others like this.
  3. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to see the knight drowning in horror and regret when he finds out the person he treated so badly is his life Savior and the reason why his men are dying on beast attacks is his gf. :blobowoevil_horns:

4. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy:

This why we need to make sure that our best friend doesn't have a bitch gene, if they do either you pack them to other continents or universe.

Nikibunny and Ravenz like this.
  5. kishoregoku

kishoregoku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's power is severly underrated in this manhwa or novel. She can literally transfer anything harmful done on her to others. Imagine transferring the effects of ageing to others. She's basically immortal. Even if she is stabbed or hanged , she can just transfer all of that to her enemies or anyone nearby to survive. Still, in the manhwa, it's seen that she needs physical contact for her powers to work and that may the only weakness she has. The only way to kill her would be to isolate and attack her from a distance. I wonder if she can transfer her suffering to animals or insects? Then, she can finish the whole kingdom just by having a jar of cockroaches with her.

6. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a very good point. To succeed or reach high goals you need strong reliable allies.
    But since it's a Fantasy Genre Why shouldn't there be other creative nuanced ways for the FL getting her revenge and to discover/explore other options???
    If our MC Lua was male, I am pretty sure she as a Male Anti-Hero Underdog would have gotten other opportunities to do vengeance under any circumstances by the narrative.

Rare Example: In KINGDOM OF THE QUEEN there is no convenient ML. The MCs are getting stronger and more influential because they find + support other oppressed undervalued talented remarkable women of all classes who can be a great access to their cause.
    Would be nice for once, if the FL with special interesting powers doesn't end up with a powerful ideal attractive patronizing noble/royal.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2022
    AlmostMeds, donaiseiyuu and Nikibunny like this.
  7. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know why not just transfer the wound he got from healing the Knight and ofcourse to that btch and maybe yeah maybe the Knight knows what his wounds like right? And it is the easiest way to prove things and the question will be how were you able to do that and then reveal the 2nd ability but ofcourse the author won't do that since that will be boring

8. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transfer the knights wounds back to the bastard and ask her to heal him once more !! Why not ! Since you did it once already then do it again bitch

zozoshawky, lostross, Elliana and 9 others like this.
  9. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter will the truth come 9ut that she's the one who saved the dark haired guy?

10. kishoregoku

kishoregoku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the Garret guy may have his man part full of Wounds in the upcoming chapters......

11. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm parking here for more spoilers before I read it.

12. nabinke

nabinke New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also found this one interesting and I’m looking forward to seeing what’s going to happen next!
    Not sure if this is a spoiler or not, but with the current pacing, I hope the knight will soon realize that there is something seriously wrong with his fiancee, especially after she let that demonic beast out at the party (I didn’t get to the part where she explains why she let the beast out, but maybe because she was jealous that the FL came as the ML’s partner and if she can’t have everything to herself then no one can). It would be nice if she was exposed here, but if not, I just hope that the gullible knight will at least realize that our FL is a good person and start to doubt his terrible fiancée.

13. Insomanic

Insomanic New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prince's servant Shiji sees Arian approach a hooded man - implication it is a demon beast controller. Distracted by that realisation he notices they have disappeared. He gives.chase.

Lua is pinned to the bed and her palms are not in contact with the Viscount. He demands to know why she approached him. She lies saying she seeks pleasure and he brags about how the stupid maid he raped didn't understand that and how he dealt with her and her fiance. The Viscount relaxes enough to let Lua embrace him around the neck (for a second she is terrified of being violated but she realises one hand is free). We see rashes where she touched him. He panics demanding to know why it itches so. Lua lies she poisoned the wine and he will die unless she gives him the antidote. It is actually just a rash she got off a kid but she scares him enough into admitting the documents with the western kingdom is in the book study in the adjourning room. He also tells her how to retrieve the documents (there is a hidden drawer in the desk which can only be opened by pressing a switch behind a painting in the study) and begs for the antidote. She gives him a note on how to concoct the antidote and leaves him to retrieve the documents. He realises it is a receipe for herbal tea and goes huh ...

Sorry I am not native in English or Japanese ...

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
  14. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's quite unsatisfying. I was hoping she would give him broken balls or something afterwards in a pretence of giving antidotes.

Elliana likes this.
  15. Alanon

Alanon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know where I can find English translations from chapter 15 onwards? (besides the Spanish and Japanese ones), since its hard to do MTL from Spanish to english haha ( its not impossible tho )

16. Insomanic

Insomanic New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    typo for chapter 15. Viscount doesn't say herbal tea as he reads the antidote recipe. He says what is this gibberish ... (Learnt a new Japanese idiom 無茶苦茶 ah well)

Viscount asks why he is asked to sign a promissory note(?) for so much money. Flashback to Sven help prepare the document...

Lua tells him it is his gift to Charlotte the maid for the wrongs he has done to her and her fiancee. She tells him it is a drop in the ocean compares to the despair of all the people he has assaulted in particular if the women were excommunicated or who had to deal with an unwanted pregnancy. She asks him if he values his life or his money.

Lua demands he sign quickly which he does. He begs for the antidote but she says there is none and tells him to repent for the remainder of his life. The Viscount freaks out and passes out in fear. Lua wonders if she has gone too far (she is also amazed how the mind can overwhelm the body) but decides to proceed with the plan as the Viscount should be fine when he wakes up.

She steps out of the room to see Sven waiting for her. He is a mix of worried, proud of her and possessive etc which confuses her. They find the key behind the painting, unlock the drawer and retrieve the secret documents. Shiji rushes in and Sven comments how rare it is to see Shiji flustered.

Shiji tells them he lost Arian and the hooded man whom he says is probably a demon beast master.

They hear screams in the ballroom and as Shiji fears it is a demon beast attacking party goers.

Lua thinks "is this Arian's handiwork?" She then spies Arian happily looking at the carnage from the second floor below them.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
  17. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    on the topic of just sending the wound of the knight back to him to prove she saved him; she could easily be branded as a witch if you spin the story good enough
    if anything, i'd say make it known that she has to take people's wounds to heal it so it gives her a level of selflessness in the minds of the people

lostross, Elliana and evanesco99211 like this.
  18. Hyde2467

Hyde2467 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah he wont. moron is the classic clueless mc. he wont notice that she's a monster until much much later.

here's wishing that he gets used as monster bait as punishment for his incompetence.

AlmostMeds and TyShaye like this.
  19. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay this is just my opinion but for me she shouldn't just kill them both like I don't know give all the cuts and all the injuries that the night have to give it to the fake ass friend of hers and then just let her die or even better give it to the priest so he can die in it and just leave the f****** Empire b**** like she can just heal people and nobody can stop her she's just goes away finds a king or anything and just controls them every time he does something bad gives him one of these diseases back when he's doing good no one can block her literally no one can block her and she just goes and kills the whole Kingdom that f**** her over I'll f*** the nobles f*** the people no one really protected her so f*** them all

Nikibunny likes this.
  20. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, she can only heal or hurt someone through direct touch. Since she's not even a ninja or warrior, it's not even possible for her to go near those people once they are aware of her ability. They can easily kill her right there and then if needed. Heck, it's not even a big deal to kill her since she's not the only one who can heal people from injuries and disease.

Also, this is just my take on her ability. It seems to me that she is not the only good healer. There are probably many others that are just as good or better than her since they didn't even seem surprised that the stupid knight can be healed. It's just that the injury is so serious that it's probably going to take a lot out of the healer that nobody is stupid enough to try it, unlike MC who was in love with the guy. Hence, people would be respectful towards anyone who healed him. Remember, MC's ex-friend also has the ability to heal, she's just lazy hence she didn't practice much. That still didn't mean she doesn't have the ability to heal that kind of injury though.

Hence, I don't think what you propose is feasible or worth it at all, right now. She's right in being cautious and hiding her power, for now.