Question (Very Minor Spoiler) Emperor's Domination

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Bob121, Mar 29, 2017.

1. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely understand him. Li Qiye is brag, Deus ex Machina, kill, and make-admired-female-into-maid ad infinitum

2. gangsar1998

gangsar1998 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he does n't do that even with bu lian xiang

3. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, let me rephrase what I said. Yes, he has had sex with one of the harem members, because they had to separate, and she wanted to have his descendants. As for the kissing, hugging and so on, he does it casually towards the rest of the harem, because none of them, with the exception of the one he had sex with, were worthy of being his wife, and the other chick only wanted to have his kid because they couldn't be together. Li Qiye is the most alpha male in the history of literature. He's millions of years old, and was the teacher behind many of history's strongest people. He's certainly not a beta, lol.

yorozuyaginchan likes this.
  4. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    i meant alpha in a different sense tho. Like i can understand him not takin' them as wives, but at least don't waste 'em like that! Like at least pluck their flowers. Anyone who wastes their harem like that is a beta in my eyes, fam... Like, its fine if that just aint part of the story. Like if it was similar to CD or ED where sex and women just aint a priority. But bro, this was supposed to be a harem story....and he clearly wasn't no pansy ass mc... kinda just disapponted. Oh well, not really that important anyway.