Chinese Very So-So ! 不过尔尔 by by by Bai Lu Cheng Shuang 白鹭成双 (HE)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Very So-So ! 不过尔尔
    Raw Link: http://m.quanben.me/ls-48464/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is gonna be adapted as a drama
    This from the author who wrote The Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir and When Spring Comes
    Description :
    Er Er is not a very competent little fairy ; she can't fight monsters, and can't meditate either. She would need at least eight hundred years of cultivation. A journey to the celestial heaven helped her get a clean-up but her celestial gift is foreseeing. She knew that the man facing her would someday destroy the earth and skies and slaughter all living beings. Before he turns into a demon, she must firmly tie their lives together ! Li Ye is a very powerful god, the best when it comes to fight monsters, the best when it comes to meditate, and the best when it comes to fight immortals. His 80,000-year cultivation makes him get closer from immortality, to the point he was about to obtain it for good. But he met a strange little fairy. He felt that the little fairy facing him was too much in love with him, losing herself, and not knowing any restraint. How to get her to give up her wishful thinking? To wait in the sky and not hurry.

(I translated this myself so this may be inaccurate)