Villain Story Thread (Villains Only)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Prolux, Dec 16, 2017.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, let's see if I can make actual room for interaction now! \(^^)/

The room had a map in it, and showed a location with a red circle around it.

"This is what you'll do, follow this tunnel" He pointed to a certain path on the map, "and you'll arrive on this building, get in the bank, kill the guards, steal the money and flee from the same path, seems simple, right?" he asked with a grin.

"What about the food?" I replied.

"Ah, right... I will provide a meal to you once you're done." His grin seemed to falter for a bit, does he really have a meal?

"How tasty will it be?" I asked.

"Tasty... Very tasty..." His grin got broader again, he seems to have some plan... It should be enough.

"Suika, can you read the map?" I turned towards her and asked, her smile was there as always...

"I can~

But first... Won't you give us some more guns? Mister food provider?" Her smile was a bit creepy, is she threatening him? With what though? Suika somehow seems to do the weirdest of things...

"Guns? Don't you have enough already? I saw the girl controlling the dolls to use them." He replied annoyed, I guess he doesn't want to give us anything... Greedy.

"Yes, but she has 8 dolls on her bag, so she needs 8 guns, doesn't she? There are definitely going to be interruptions on the bank robbery, so some extra guns will be good~" Why does it feel as if Suika is demanding it...? It is as if she is the one in charge of the whole thing. What is her?

"Tsk, fine." The man pointed towards some boxes. "You can get them there... Make good use of them." His voice seemed really annoyed right now, but not hostile. It should be okay.

"Teehee, thank you~?" Her smile changed to the usual one, and she took some guns and put them on my bag... And then, she took... A sword?

"Oi, what are you doing with this?" The man was clearly not happy with it.

"This one is going to be mine! Guns are too unfashionable for me~" What is up with her? Of all reasons...

"Bah, just don't take anything else!" He exclaimed... So he still let her do as she pleases... Why is Suika the one in charge? She even ignored him and took a few sacks too, but he didn't seem to care.

I had 9 pistols now, each one with 8 bullets and one spare clip, 144 bullets then, the 9th pistol was a mystery to me though, wasn't I supposed to have only one for each doll?

I looked towards Suika for an answer. "It's in case you need to shoot yourself~" Her smile kept the same... This should be enough I suppose.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

"Of course!" She replied, she held my hand and started walking the way out, the man gave an exasperated sigh while we left.

The way through the tunnels was relatively long, and there was a fair number of turns and crosses as well, it was probably designed to make people become lost.

After a while we arrived through the basement of another store, we were greeted as if we were regulars and left.

The bank was about 3 minutes walk from the store, we entered it mostly inconspicuously...

"A lone girl coming to the bank by herself? Did your parents send you in an errand?" An old lady that seemed to be helping people handle the machines smiled at me, she seems to work here.

The machines seemed to have money on them, and that money seems to be available to people that use them... Is this what we need to get?

"I need food." I told her, she seemed surprised. "Food? I'm sorry, but we don't-" "Suika," I interrupted her, "please get me the food."

"Of course~" Suika smiled and unsheathed her sword. The people on the bank seemed to only notice her now, as usual... I don't understand her.

I moved my fingers and the dolls flew out my bag, each one shot a different guard, Suika killed the lady with her sword. 7 Bullets left.

The people inside got scared and started screaming, most tried running, but one ran towards me... Pointless, Suika beheaded him

"Let's get this started~"

Suika used the sword to cut the machines and make the money fall out... It was unusually sharp.

"Bring the sacks Alicia! We need to gather it quickly!" She smiled. As always.

"Okay." I nodded and moved the dolls with the sacks near the machines, while Suika started making the money fall out... It seems to be a pretty easy job.

And done! I'm in the middle of a bank robbery for the sake of food now! \(^^)/

Anyone wanna try stopping me or something?

Ah, Suika should be nearly impossible to notice without some sort of extrasensorial ability or something. At least for as long as she doesn't interact with anyone.

Naraku and Way like this.
  2. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: It can somehow be considered as the next of this~
    "That's not enough." Naschry muttered to himself as he looked at all the money he picked up from the restaurant where everyone was killed, honestly, if he knew not having money was troublesome, he would have brought something else than a sniper, poisons, medicines and everything that goes together, but whatever, he didn't care, he could still gain money from... hmm... missions, but it will be bothering and too long... so a bank ?
    First, he needed to find a huge amount of money, for food, for his ammunition, for the ingredients for his creations through alchemy... that was going to be sincerely troublesome, but then, with money, he will have more chance to renew his belongings.
    Second, he should find a bank which is plenty and security has been lowered or something alike, it will be troublesome if he used too much resources for a frail payoff.
    So, all he needed to do was to search and find information, how ? By threatening and torturing people in the dark alleys, what else could he do ? Nothing.

"I don't know any-" As he tried to talk, Vain didn't care, he just caught his victim's arm and slowly ripped it through brute strength, he gave a heart-piercing scream... that was quite soft to him, he didn't even start, anyway, thank to this, the guy spill out everything before losing his head.
    A bank robbery, isn't it the perfect occasion then ? The security will be nearly non-existent, after a sigh, he walked toward the bank and saw a crowd of people leaving it, he put on his hood, he put daggers in his sleeve, and removed some part of his sniper, or was it really a sniper ? It was just a customized firearm, he removed the viewfinder, he changed the cartridges, he removed half of the barrel.
    It didn't look like a sniper anymore, though it still had the same power as before... it might be dangerous to use it, wouldn't his hands suffer a huge drawback ? Oh well, whatever.

Sneakily, he entered in the bank without anyone seeing him, there was nobody, it seemed like every guards were killed, perfect, it will be less troublesome, he approached the safe-deposit box and heard one girl talking to herself while probably gathering the money.
    Silently, he only prepared himself to kill her, holding to his daggers as sirens began to ring faraway outside the bank.
    Maybe he could share the money with them, but honestly... it seemed to be a child, would it even know the value of money ? Oh wait, perhaps... Naschry seemed to hesitate during a second, kill or try to save up his weapons ?

It will depend on their reaction he thought.
    OOC: First direct interaction ! :blobhero:

3. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((*shakes pom poms*))

Suika got the money pretty easily, she was fast at it as well.

At about the same time some sirens started sounding, Suika said something weird...

"Alicia, there is some tasty food over there." She pointed towards a corner of the bank, I turned towards it, and there was a man there... Didn't he leave with the others? I was sure they had all left... Strange. Moreover, he has daggers on his hands, he is not harmless.

He didn't seem to react to Suika's voice though... Just what is she doing? Without taking my eyes off him, I looked towards her, her smile was bigger than the norm right now.

Me and him locked eyes, he definitely knew I had seen him, Suika didn't seem to want to move at all... My dolls don't have the guns in hand because of the money sacks, his legs are bigger than mine, Suika isn't moving... My own gun is on my bag right now, it would take too long to take it, and I'm not confident in my aim... Though the dolls always aimed perfectly somehow.

The answer was obvious, it took less than a second to decide.

I moved my fingers and one pair of dolls threw a money sack towards the man's face, then flew towards me to get the guns on the bag.

Meanwhile, the others closed the sack and started flying away with it, somehow those small dolls were carrying those heavy sacks easily... Strange.

I did the same, I turned around and started running away from the bank, let this man deal with the sirens, I'm not doing it.

While I turned, I could see Suika's smile getting a tad smaller, but she seemed to follow me.

((Run awaaaaay!!!! >.<))

Naraku likes this.
  4. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    *steals pom pom*
    "I didn't even need to waste my ammu..." Unfortunately, there was the dogs that were coming to chase him, well, as usual isn't it ?
    "Let's see... one bag... hmm... ammu should be alright... should have enough for some Artemisia Annua... maybe for some drugs... hm probably not..." As he said that, he was putting back the barrel on the sniper, he didn't want to waste time. Since she was running away, she wouldn't cause trouble by any kind of backstab, though, at a moment, it was weird, he felt like there was someone else.
    It looked like death has tried to approach him but didn't succeed as usual, that made him sigh, someone hidden somewhere ? Above him ? In the ceiling ? He didn't know.

He could use at least one ball, he put the viewfinder once again and aimed outside the bank, there is always cars stationed near, so all he could do was to shoot at the fuel tank and boom.
    It will explode.
    Perfect for some distraction and also he can just... burn down the bank.

Dragging the commodities near to the enter, he didn't care for he sirens as he drew out a bottle of alcohol, it always useful to disinfect wounds or burn something, after emptying 1/20 of the bottle on the desk, he shot at it and it began to burn, to spread fire.

Afterward, he just decided to follow the tracks of the girl who was running, he noticed her earlier doing weird things, looking at a empty place, talking to someone who wasn't there, controlling doll, they are probably a sort-of bots who reply to some commands though, that was what he was thinking...
    ...and he was confident in himself, there was someone else there, above him ? Beside him ? With her ? He didn't know but the most plausible was above.

As he was following her to get out the bank, the flames were spreading faster and faster, well, he will probably catch up soon, he wasn't trained to death for nothing after all.
    OOC: Follow ! >.<

AliceShiki likes this.
  5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Troublesome.

The man was following me, he put fire on the bank and started moving after me way too quickly... The difference in leg length is definitely a bother.

The sirens were also too close already, I wouldn't be able to hide if they were watching me...

"You don't want to eat the food...?" Suika was still smiling and following... She is doing it on purpose.

"Dying isn't tasty." I replied, her grin seemed to get bigger... "You just need to survive it then~" Easier said than done though...

I took a turn and saw a car with the sirens on top of it... Police? It was drifting while trying to stop and block my way.

I moved one of the two dolls with free hands to shoot its wheel, somehow it connected again, the car lost control and actually crashed behind me. The driver is probably dead... I was hungry, but I couldn't eat right now.

The next doll shot the gas tank and an explosion happened, it made me fall on the ground because I was too close, but it didn't matter. I rose and ran again, this should serve as a distraction to block that man...

I asked Suika. "Where to?"

Her smile seemed weird this time... What does she want?

"Just follow me~"

We kept running.

Naraku likes this.
  6. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    An explosion burnt half of his arm as he looked at the police officer who died easily after this, sighing, he muttered when shamelessly plundering the corpse, making him slower than usual… but well, he isn't completely human after all, even if he wasn't somehow ‘mutated’, he will even make the top notch sprinters pale with his speed.

“Hmm… I never touched a regular firearm…” he was simply curious about this, he always was 'given' customised firearms who doesn't work like the one that are currently circulating in normal places. Burning, he didn't care about the flames melting his skin, he took the Parabellum Glock 17 and put it in one of his numerous pockets then ran calmly but quickly toward the girl who ran away from him, nevertheless, he stayed at a distance of at least 350 feet from her, crossing through nearby buildings, he decided that he will spy her, simply because he wanted to know who was this ‘someone else’ who was somehow hidden from his eyes, and also how did those dolls worked ? What was the material ? How could they lift those bags who were bigger than themselves, she didn't seem to use commands, or maybe she Is good at acting ?

So he decided to spy on her, for days or weeks, it depends if he gets bored quickly or not. At least, he will entertain himself by trying to find how works this gun while she might know that she is getting observed by Naschry she wouldn't even be able to physically approach him, this is a city with a lot of places to hide after all.

Following her, he waited for her to stop So he can begin studying the gun he found, he didn't felt worried that she might escape, even people used to be chased didn't slip out of his sight when he was distracted or doing something else.
    OOC: Congratulations ! You gained a stalker !
    *has no regrets*
    I began writing on phone before going to school finished after school~

AliceShiki likes this.
  7. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    What should I do? There are a lot of people in front of the house! So Scary!!

That's what Kynn's first thought as she woke up from the ruckus and looked at the front of her house/hideout, there was a mob forming up with a lot of wooden clubs, baseball bat, some gun and some house tools.

"Show Us that Alien Dog! That must Be Killed Before It Hurts Someone!"
    "Yeah! Show It!"
    "Don't Hide The Damn Thing!"
    "Kill It Before It Hurts Someone!"

What are you saying! He's the one who got hurt from you guys! He's just playing around at the scrapyard!! As I thought, Humans are scary!

Kynn screams in her mind as those mob keeps on pestering her father

" Now now, that dog is a pet of my daughter and she trained it. The dog won't even jump out of the Fence unless she said so. Also that dog is the scrapyard Guard that patrols only inside and at night. There wouldn't be problems unless someone trespassed the premises. Unless... Someone did trespassed and got retaliated... Which is punishable by law "

Nicely said dad! But they won't be satisfied

"Oh just Shut up and give it to us!"

Shouted by the leader of the mob as he stabs Kynn's father with a pocket knife on the stomach

"Oy! Isn't that a little too far!?"
    "Won't they put us on jail!?"
    "The Government might give us a big price for that 'Alien' Dog. A dead person or two is a little sacrifice for us to be rich"

Seeing her father got stabbed, she ran towards him, ignoring the mob.

"Papa!!"
    "Oh? Here She Is- Wha!?"

The Metal Mounds on Scrapyard Rose and Metalic Figures Emerge from within, ran towards Kynn and divides her from the mob.

"Papa! B-Blood. Bleeding. What do I do!? What should I do!?"

While Kynn is panicking and not knowing what should she do, The Mob is also at disarray as RoMins Appears on front of them.

"Oy! I didn't hear about them!"
    " I'm out of here! "
    " Gah-hurk-! "

Panic arises and pandemonium follows as people pushed through each other while escaping the scrapyard, though they started the fight, they are the ones who ran away the first moment the danger emerge in front of them.

Meanwhile, Kynn fell Unconscious but her father survived. The RoMins helped after all.

But the scrapyard will no longer be safe so the father only asked the RoMins to relocate Kynn towards the mountains with him.

One way or another the mob came again with the backing of the authorities. Only to arrived at a giant sinkhole that swallowed the whole Scrapyard. While leaving some hares and rabbits on the edge.

AliceShiki and Naraku like this.
  8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Suika, is he still following?" I asked, I had lost him with that explosion, but I didn't know if he had stopped.

"I wonder~
    Oh, this way!" She is behaving strangely... She is not being as helpful as before, what is she planning?

I kept on following though... I was already tired and running out of breath however, where is she taking me? Is the path back really that far?

I tripped and almost fell... This is bad, I need to rest... But we were being chased...

I tripped again, this time I fell... My knees and hands hit the ground... It was painful, I felt some blood coming out as well... I guess I was lucky nothing came out of the explosion last time...

I looked at my hands and legs, there were really shallow wounds on them, it should heal in no time, but they still hurt a lot... I need to rest, and to medicate this...

"Suika... Tired..." She looked at me with her usual smile though...

"Didn't you need to run though...?" Her grin was strange... She seemed... Happy, as if something good just happened... Where were we going?

"Stop right there Criminal Scum! Nobody breaks the law on my watch!" A man on armor appeared, he carried a sword for some reason... What is up with this medieval knight in the middle of the streets?

"I am the-" He started blabbering... I'm hungry... He seems tasty...

A doll shot at his face, but he blocked it with his arm...

"Ha! This armor was made of my power to deflect anything, you'll never-" The other dolls dropped the money bags and came towards me.

"Surrenderring? Good, you should have done that from the start, now raise your arms and-" They picked the guns from my bag and flew around him, they shot a few times and he deflected them... Until one got close enough to shoot directly at the face... 30 bullets spent on this, how troublesome...

Sirens were getting close... This seemed bad, I should run again...

"Won't you get the food~? It's a tasty one~" Suika... Her smile was dangerously appealing... What does she want...?

I really was hungry though... Really really hungry...

"Okay." I was too tired to walk, so I just crawled towards him, and started to eat... Ah... It was really tasty...

((*ignores stalker*))

Kysil and Naraku like this.
  9. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [posting in both threads, will delete the post in the thread that replies slower than the first]
    (o.o)
    In front of baby lee was a trail of candy
    leading somewhere
    (^o^)
    "Auuu~"
    she ate the candy pieces as she toddled along the line of candy
    After a while, a man came up to her
    "I-I got you n-now!"
    Baby lee looked up at him
    (^o^)
    "Aiiii~"
    The man was shocked
    "This...What have I become! to do.....This! Your right little baby, I'll reform myself!"
    Seeing such a spirited man, baby lee was spirited too
    "Aiii~!"
    \(o^o^o)/
    and so the man left to somewhere, someplace, fighting his battles.
    But one thing was clear
    Baby lee was lost
    (o.o)!

Kysil likes this.