Spoiler Villainess, I’ll Pamper You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aisha Ann, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/villainess-ill-pamper-you/

Mtl raw https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mtlnovel.com/villainess-ill-pamper-you/
    Please spoiler whole arcs It was great, I really like MC and FL. Their relationship is sweet and doting.

Summary: There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most miserable ending.

After being summoned into time and space by a strong force, Ah Xin was determined to appease the broken hearted younger sister, help her live a normal life, and finally, help her getting rid of the vicious villainess’ fate!

Little sister: “Ah Xin, you have been in love with me, right?”
    Ah Xin: “No……..” No, I’m not!
    Little sister: “You keep telling me that I’m the most beautiful, the best, worthy of everything, always sticking to me, pampering me, the facts show that you’re infatuated with me.”
    Little sister: “No need to explain, Ah Xin, I won’t let you down.”
    Ah Xin: “Actually, everything is a misunderstanding… Huh? Little sister, you’re so beautiful, lets kiss?

Svitlanak and MiserableSOUL like this.
  2. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, that sudden change though. I'll be checking out the MTL raw. (๑>ᴗ<๑)

JuuHachi likes this.
  3. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    It was my favorite world hopping novel. Each arcs is interesting, really love MC is Ah Xin and FL villainese.

she is Lord god, she is very powerful, OP

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  4. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    This was a really good read, one of my favorites.

In every world, the Mc is always considered the villainess or canon folder. For ex: the first world, Mc was villainess who tried to break up the ML and Heroine. Her family went into ruin and Mc wanted to commit suicide. And FL’s role is to change Mc’s future. In this case, FL picks Mc back on her feet and makes her study. In the end, Mc became #1 in the school and went to a good university with FL. Mc confesses to FL, who treats her so well and FL accepts.

The next 5-6 worlds are similar. The one thing that sets this novel apart from other Quick wears is the fact both Mc and FL start all over. There’s no memory from the past worlds yet FL is able to find and change Mc’s future every time. Usually, I would consider FL the Mc because she’s the same in every world, personality and name wise, but the novel is in Mc’s POV.

My favorite is the Zombie apocalypse, the Heiress arc, the cultivation arc, and the Business arc the most. I always found it interesting how FL doesn’t realize she’s in love until Mc confesses

Edit: I consider the ‘little sister’ the Mc while Ah Xin, the FL.

Currently on the second to last arc I think, where Mc manages to keep the memories from the world before. This is the entertainment arc.

5. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at 111 chapter, zombie and entertainment arc is my favorite. Also like cultivation arc. So sweet, each arcs is well written, plot is amazing. Also love characters develop.

6. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually like the first arc the most, I'm a sucker for school girl troupe. I also love that arc where mc Ah Xin (I'm seeing her as the mob mc haha) is called shorty, since the heroine found her true love on that arc.
    the scum ml is annoying, and I'm glad he's being taken care of. Heroine of the first 3 arcs are annoying as well, but she got better.

7. Dark Jewel

Dark Jewel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler arc 1, 2 and 3

8. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    w1 We're deskmates, nerd Ah Xin helps FL from nearly suicide by jumping off school roof, fl became best student, retake her parents company and became richest woman in China, then they got married.
    w2 You've beaten me
    delinquent looking Ah Xin is head of security camera company, and later make a pharmacy company for fl. fl beat scum ex and her family company, get married to mc.
    w3 cold palace neighbor.
    Ah Xin helped fl who nearly got drugged and raped, and asked if fl want to become female emperor. fl refused, mc found prev empress child. Ah Xin found out heroine has system, caught the heroine system and told it to fool both heroine and emperor. mc taught fl how to read etc, and the child became emperor while fl became empress dowager. fl who can read n smart look over drpk, and she often played with mc, and knew the meaning of absolute power, later emperor married to stupid empress who acted justified after seeing abandoned prev emperor and heroine, and she got taken care of.

@Dark Jewel

9. Dark Jewel

Dark Jewel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiler

10. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's another GL world hopping novel is great and interesting
    Pitiful Heroine and Female Partner
    虐文女主和漂亮女配[快穿]
    Poor MC, her task to created abuse and dog blood romance BE into sweetness and fluffy HE. Male protagonist is scumbug who abuse, tortured and killed heroine then he realized that he love her but it's too late she is already die. So reading all plot, MC doesn't want to raiding him and create sweet and he. Because ML is very scum and hateful. So she raiding villainess kind FL and fall in love with her. System is stupid and annoying, don't have IQ. It's good that MC rebel against system.

AsianessPride and Aisha Ann like this.
  11. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    More please