Spoiler Villainess Wants To Turn Over A New Leaf

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Inaira, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Inaira

Inaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML?
    How many siblings does MC have and how is her relationship with them?
    Which prince inherits the throne?
    Does her mother or she ever regain emperors favour?
    How is her relationship with the ML any special moments between them

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents

• Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
    Ceilo27 likes this.
  3. Inaira

Inaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. marahya

marahya Member

Reading List:
    Link

The ML is the the prince from the other country that come as tribute..both her n her mother will gain favor from emperor at one point the emperor think that he feel complete being with them...

5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    The MTL wasn’t that hard to understand. I wanna give detailed spoilers but I read this a long time ago so my memory is really fuzzy:blobconfounded: Anyways, here:blobhug:

—The prince that inherits the throne is the crown prince elder brother(?). The siblings got along well when they were young but ofc when they grew up, the fight for the throne went between their relationship, not really the sister FL but with the brothers. It was kinda sad cuz FL really liked her brothers and considered them family so she didn’t want them to hurt each other etc.
    —The one who’s fighting for the throne against the crown prince is Lin Ting (he’s the second brother I think?). But it’s not really him who’s fighting & pushing for the throne but his mom & their faction. He didn’t care much for the throne & didn’t wanna fight with his brother. The whole throne dilemma & his mother’s persistence really got to his mental health that he got depressed & became reaaaaallllly quiet & just reserved.
    —It was really sad especially when the fight for the throne got too much & overwhelming for him that he decided to end things by commuting suicide via drinking poison:blobcry:He thought that if he wasn’t there anymore then things would be ok:cry:
    —I’m pretty sure it was FL that saves him cuz she got a bad feeling based on his behavior before he committed suicide. So, she saves Lin Ting & his mom finds out & she’s crying in despair cuz although she cared for the throne & wanted to put him on it, he was still her son & couldn’t disregard him completely for the throne. She realizes & begins to wonder where did her son who softly & gently called out mom go? Who had a kind smile & etc. When did he change & start to lose his smile?
    —FL says something to the mom (I forgot:notlikeblob: I think something about his happiness or what’s important idk?)
    —Then there was a physician who diagnosed him with depression (it wasn’t called that but like umm a disease of the heart or smth lol idk cuz back then the term depression wasn’t really a thing so yeah). Anyways, the guy says something along the lines of if it’s not treated or whatever then Lin Ting’s condition will continue to get worse & he might commit suicide again. He needs some (well a lot really) happy thoughts etc.
    —This whole situation basically wakes the mother up & after I think they stop trying for the throne.
    —So FL suggests that her & Lin Ting travel to their grandma’s place in the some temple(?) basically like a vacation to get Lin Ting away from all the negativity from the palace.
    —I think it was before(?) they arrived at their grandma’s place, but along the way they met this martial arts(?) girl & they go to her sect(?) or whatever idk somewhere where theirs ppl like her & they’re there for a while & also they have like a lot of animals so they play with Lin Ting.
    —Speaking of animals I just remembered lol. Lin Ting loves em & when FL met him, he was crying & had a rabbit with him. She asks what happened & he says that his mom wants him to kill the rabbit (yeah...:blobunsure:) but he doesn’t want to but if his mom finds out it’s alive then it’ll die anyways if not by his own hands. So, FL says she’ll take care of it & he’ll just lie & say it died. He can come visit her to play with the rabbit.
    —Anyways, later on I’m pretty sure Lin Ting ends up with the martial arts girl cuz they were together in the end & they went to like a festival(?) or smth & she’s staying at his place(?)
    —So, crown prince & Lin Ting, as the fight for the throne gradually escalated as they grew up, they began to distance themselves. In the school they would usually sit together but I think it was Lin Ting who Changed seats(?) but yeah they don’t sit together anymore, don’t talk much, & don’t really meet anymore.
    umm...when it happened ofc CP was kinda stunned? dazed? Idk honestly it seemed like he didn’t have much of a reaction, well from what I remember. But I’m pretty sure he didn’t visit him or anything. He just heard the news from others & just...things just continued like it didn’t happen? Idk take this part with a grain of sal cuz I totally forgot:blobsweat_2:
    —Btw CP gets married with some girl & their relationship is good. Dunno if he gets a harem tho it don’t really mention.
    —FL has a lot of siblings but she doesn’t get along with all of them. For those she doesn’t get along with she doesn’t really bother with them. The most notable relationship with her brothers is the crown prince & Lin Ting.
    —There was slo this one brother who was a jerk. I think there’s was also another princess who didn’t get along with FL?
    —Yeah FL’s mom eventually regains emperors favor due to FL mostly cuz of sucking up to him.
    —Like most emperors, he was kinda shitty due to his treatment with those he doesn’t favor ie FL, mom, little brother.
    —I think they got unflavored bc of the little brother. Basically, he was born stupid or well mentally impaired. This is because one of the concubines poisoned FL mom. However, no one knew she got poisoned & just gave birth to a stupid son so it was embarrassing this emperor dislikes them
    —After emperor starts to favor them again he just waltz back in & they’re one happy family again:blobunsure: (yeah kinda bs bc of how shitty he was but what can they do? They need to hug his thigh:blobneutral:
    —The FL mom, she’s not really like the other harem women who actively fight each other. She just keeps her head down & doesn’t want any trouble. But there’s this one part (I forgot) that she doesn’t take bs cuz it involved her children & she’ll protect them no matter what so she began to be more scheming per FL’s guidance.
    —I don’t remember much lol. Anyways, I think this is after they met. She send him some soup(?) idk smth but ML guard (I think someone who came with him when he was sent there as a hostage) is wary of it & thinks it might be poisoned but ML’s like would she b stupid to bluntly kill him like that?
    —FL is nice to him & keeps giving him stuff cuz he doesn’t have much with him. She makes some cream for his hands cuz she noticed his hands how callous(?) they were cuz he practices his swordsmanship.
    —This is the middle of the story I think, but ML escapes back to his country. During they’re separation, he’s taking over his country’s throne & cleaning out the court.
    —So, like every other ML, he becomes cold, heartless etc to anyone but the FL.
    —lol when FL finds out what happened she was so stunned cuz of how much he changed compared to when they were young.
    —His mom gives him some concubines but nothing happenes with them because he only cares about the FL.
    —He goes to meet FL again after she sends him a present for his birthday? Or was it when he sends her a present for her birthday?:hmm:(Idk either one of those)
    —Anyways, after some time he sends a proposal that he wants to marry her annnd that’s all I remember lol.
    —It’s a happy ending. They have a kid I think?

6. marahya

marahya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waitt why i didnt read the kid part??? but ur summary is the best..exactly what happened..and the way the ml ask for marriage is in the border of war..he was like 'give me ur princess,there will be no war'..

7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t remember if they had a kid or not. I thought they did but I guess not?:hmm: Lol I tried to accurately remember the details but some of it is kinda iffy:blobsweat:

8. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/villainess-wants-to-turn-over-a-new-leaf/#

Description

Lin Feilu, or better known by her nickname—Green Tea Princess, was the best of all the scheming b*tches that the world had ever seen. She was the Oscar-winning actress among the masses with real life as her stage. Acting coy, slandering, feigning innocence, or playing the saint, she aced it all. Simply put, she was the proverbial villainess.

Ah, but retribution came way too early for this malicious personage and she died on her 27th birthday.

In death, Lin Feilu reflected on her career of 20 years as the Green Tea Princess. She was full of regret and remorse over the life she once led. She vowed, if there was an afterlife, she would atone for her misdeeds and be a good person.

She transmigrated into a five-year-old princess of the Dalin Dynasty. In the name of family, she had a sickly mother disfavoured by the emperor, a mentally challenged and daft older brother.

Her life was constantly in danger, with having little to eat and trying to stay warm.

The living environment was very harsh.

Lin Feilu, who wanted to be a good person: … You forced me! Sorry, I can only activate my unique skill.

Harem fight? Striving for favor? Climbing the ranks?

Apologies, but let me show you what it means to be slaughtered by a maxed out player.

Note: “Green Tea” is a woman who presents herself as innocent, sweet, and kind but is very scheming and calculative in reality.

Who is the ML.
    How they fall in love, and who pleads.
    More spoiler please.

9. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML, Song Jinglan, is the hostage prince from another kingdom. The one she gave her fish and handcream. ML hides his strength pretending to be weak and pitiful but when they grew older, he cause revolt in his own kingdom and seize the thrown from his father. ML actually had a good maternal family that was supposed to back him but they never did... And the reason he was the hostage taken is because they had a lottery and he was chosen, his mother can reverse that but she didn't. And the lottery thing was a scheme of another consort.

MC pitied ML cause she think they are on the same boat... Alone but needs to keep going... At first he just want to repay MC's goodness to him... Plus he sees through MC's greentea act XD then they got closer and when ML is doing things in his kingdom and he heard news that MC is rumoured to be engage to one of her childhood acquaintance, he planned to assassinate that childhood acquaintance but MC recognized him.

ML was the one who 'plead'... Actually he blackmails MC's family... He will not cause war on MC's kingdom as long as Princess Yongan agrees to marry him. XD

Though in reality, MC also loves him and she was in dilemma on how to say that to her family, when they are shipping her to be with the childhood acquaintance of her.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  10. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Take this as a faulty spoiler cause I read it months ago and I so recommend this novel to be read fully cause it is heartwarming and family oriented...

MC, at first, sees this family as NPC and characters that she should conquer but times fly she became fond of this family that she started caring more.

-MC transmigrated when the real Lin Feilu died at 5 years old, her immediate family is her consort mom, Xiao Lan, who is not favor and his mentally challenged brothe, Lin Zhanyuan.

-Her mom was supposed to be one of the four consorts that held power and authority. Unfortunately when her elder brother, LZY was born and was known as a fool, the mom was fallen out of favor.

-The emperor, Lin Di, likes his woman to be gentle and virtuous cause he witness how bloody the fight between the inner palace for the imperial throne. It is also the reason why the empress dowager was into buddhism to atone for the bloody hands she had. The MC first met the emperor when she heard from the Lin Jingyuan that the emperor will take a break in the banquet on the garden so MC plans to loiter there with the excuse that she wanted to taste foods from the banquet brought by the LJY. She build four snowmen representing her, her older brother, her mom and the emperor. She 'wishes aloud' to have her family complete saying the four is square and tidy. The emperor heard it and he finds MC cute so he asked her who is she but when he heard she is the sister of the fool son, the emperor contemplated. He thought that all children born from MC's mom are defective but he thought wrong seeing MC being clever. Of course, MC is clever cause she knew he was the emperor but pretending to be ignorant. She talks to him about completing her family, etc. At first the emperor only gifted her things but never visited them but when the emperor tries to visit, he kind of soften. Especially when he knew the son he judged to be fool can write simple words. He died by the scheme of another kingdom... He became addicted on longevity pills but it was actual a gradual poison.

-When she transmigrated she was supposed to be a good girl but because of the undercurrent and unfavorable circumstances she decided to continue being a greentea princess. She successfully turn all of her siblings into one that adored her except for Lin Xi,who pushes the original Lin Feilu to the lake and Lin Jiwen. I love how she always asks her mom's permission to roam around the palace when in fact she was looking for prey to turn into an ally.

-Lin Xi and her mom was eliminated during a banquet. They (LX's mom and another consort) scheme to make MC's mom to lose her face by making her have an affair with a guard. ML warns her secretly about that plan, anonymously but MC figures it was him, because she knew ML is proficient in martial arts, given how rough his hands are. So MC reverse the scheme, she promised the guard who was supposed to be the one who will have an affair with her mom that she will take care of his sister... That is why the guard's sister became her maid.

-Her first target is the imperial son who looks so much alike with the emperor, Lin Jingyuan. The one who acts like a spoiled child and hated studying. MC entrapped him by praises and he was forced to study because MC asks what is the meaning of the texts in the book... Being a 'responsible' brother that 'MC looks upon' he was forced to uphold being a model bro. He was also the one who became MC's pseudo-informant about the other siblings and the emperor's whereabouts. One funny thing I remember about LJY is during a banquet, he frowns about the cold food and the emperor sees this and he shows his favor to that LJY's mom by smiling at her. The mom was clueless why she was being favored but she smiled at the emperor. Turns out the emperor was pleased by the son's dislike to the food just how he is to that food. He married someone during the later chapters, he was supposed to treat his bride like nothing such as not going with the bridal room when they married but MC's mission during this time is to have her siblings to have harmonious marriage. So she explains to him, how he will feel if MC was the bride and the groom did not show up on the bridal room. Thus, he realized what he will be doing wrong... Later on, he and his bride is really on harmonious marriage.

-The eldest son, or so I think? Lin Ting is the one who likes animals but his mom always command him to kill it. His mom's (Consort Ruan) psychology is that he cannot be weak. He can be the emperor with his maternal family's backing. LT is really a good nature guy, he is so gentle. This is the reason why MC's place became sort of a zoo cause all the animals that was supposed to be killed was given to her. MC's older brother, LZY likes those animals alot. The only sad part about LT is that when they grew up... He and Lin Qing became estranged due to the rivalry to the throne. He really did not like to be the emperor but the Ruan family of his pushed it forward that many innocent people were killed due to this fight for the throne. He knew that he was the core of Ruan family that is why they can fight, so he decided to do suicide due to depression and guilt for those that were killed because of the fight for the throne. Fortunately, MC was on time.... She infer it from the LT giving back the rabbits she gave him when she know that LT can now take care of it because he have now his own palace. Then there was a confrontation between consort Ruan and MC. The MC pointed out that the mom never consider LT as a son but a tool to come into power. The mom should know how gentle her son is but she pushed forward her plans, now she regretted it knowing that her son is in coma. The emperor is also guilty because he knew what is happening but he let it be, he becomes a by-stander. MC visited LT a lot and tells him story so that he had the will to wake up. Luckily, he woke up. Then, he and MC planned to travel around the kingdom before visiting the empress dowager so that he can relax. Lin Qing plans to assassinate LT when he knew about their plan to travel but when MC shed tears about LT attempting suicide, LQ instead gave a token of his for their safe travel. During their incognito travel, MC procures a notebook that sort of become a death note for those corrupt officials. She plans to present it to the emperor upon coming back. Also around that travel, they met a girl, Yan Xin, who is a member of a martial art sect... Yan Xin had fallen in love with LT and so during the end of the story LT was assigned by Lin Qing, now known as the new emperor, as the governor of the place where the martial art sect of the Yan Xin is.

-The son of the empress, Lin Qing, I also think he was the crown prince already, he and Lin Ting is on a closer age. MC gave him a pouch with fragrance embroidered by her mom as a gift but when the emperor started to favor MC he took away that pouch... When MC heard this it was on winter... She takes LQ saying she will give him a gift that cannot be stolen by others. So she let him experience sliding on a snow slope riding on a basin. She gifted him happiness, cause LQ was too rigid due to expectations for being a crown prince. During a temple trip, he and MC was attacked by a tiger. This was planned by Ruan family of the LT... And this is where the rift between the brothers started. When their father died due to a scheme by another kingdom, he becomes the emperor. LQ was on dilemma when he sit on the throne because both the ML's kingdom and the kingdom who schemes on their father's death was rumored to join hands and will attack their kingdom... Then came ML's timely deal about marrying MC. LQ tells MC that he will protect her no matter what, she can choose to not go. However, MC's only wish during the time she met the empress dowager for new year was peace of their kingdom and now she realized that her wish is achievable thru her own hands plus she loves the ML so no lost there. So she said that she will agree to ML's deal.

-The elder sister, Lin Nianzhi, was supposed to antagonize MC but she finds MC adorable thus she became close to her. Unfortunately, her mom, Consort Hui is one of the consorts who schemes against MC's mom. LZY was supposed to be born normal but they scheme to make him fool so that MC's mom will fall out of favor. I cannot remember the reason but this LNZ's mom was sent to a demoted palace. But her relationship with MC was still closed as ever. When they grew up, she was the first to be decreed to marry. MC and her roams the town incognito to spy on her husband to be and well coincidentally they meet him and she was satisfied with him.

-There is also a younger sister, Lin Wei, her mom, Su Bin was on the same camp with the consort Ruan. LW connect really well with LZY who was mentally challenged. She was also someone who cries when she first saw the empress dowager but when MC and LZY visited the empress dowager, she tagged along and this time she did not cry because she saw LZY closed to their grandma. Su Bin was thankful for this, that is why she gifted things to MC... Which confuses MC cause politically they are not on the same camp. There is also one time when LW wanted to sleep overnight on MC's place but she was only a child so it is a no-no. MC said that there is a monster in her palace and only those who really live there will be safe from the monster because they will be protected by a guard. Lin Wei asks if the guard will not protect her but MC said that the sister's guard should be in Su Bin's palace so she should go home and they should be meet again tomorrow. When Su Bin knew MC's way to make her daughter obey, she was really impressed to the point that when she realized that all the animals that should be killed where in MC's palace, she did not report it to consort Ruan.

-I did say that there are 4 major consorts that hold power in the palace right, one of them did not have any child but was greatly favored by the emperor for being gentle. This is Consort Mei. She greatly resemble MC's mom for being gentle and smart. But MC knew she was also a greentea type of person. She plans to kill MC, fortunately MC pitied her maid and let the maid sleep with her... The attempted murder was disrupted because the recipient was the maid cause MC was curled inside the blanket. She also envied Xiao Lan during the time when they both are newly entered consort so she was the mastermind behind the mental illness of MC's bro. When she was exposed, she was sent to the cold palace. ML killed her before he sneaks back to his kingdom because she plans to scheme against MC.

-Another imperial consort who did not have a child, is Concubine Xi, the aunt of the childhood acquaintance of MC. She was proficient in martial arts and can leap high which looks like she can fly, cause she was from a military lineage. MC was so impressed, she wanted to learn such martial arts and Consort Xi approves of MC so she trains her.

-The childhood acquaintance, Xi Xijiang, is sort of the second male lead but MC only sees him as a childhood friend. He became a general when they grew older and when he heard that ML's condition for not attacking is marrying MC, he tried to attack ML but his grandpa or his father subdued him. He was also the one that ML tries to assassinate when the news of MC's rumoured engagement reach ML.

-Lin Jiwen, another imperial son though he only have short screen time cause he is a bully.

-MC also learns martial arts from ML's master, Ji Liang, but JL never acknowledge her as his disciple. Though, thru MC's nature of being sweet but manipulative, the master became closed to her and finally acknowledge her. I cannot remember if she manipulated on coming to JL's place in disguise of bringing food and practicing there so that the JL will hopefully correct her posture and it was a success.

-During ML's reign... They often disguise as commoner couple and roam around the street. Then there will be martial arts competition that rewards great treasure to whoever won. MC always participate and win. The great rewards? It was from ML's treasury that he dispatch to this competition. ML knew how fond MC is in martial arts so he arrange things without MC knowing. But along the way, MC discovers that ML arranged those competition for her. She asked him how confident he is, to dispatch such treasures. ML said he was confident on her abilities.

-At the end of the story, if I am not mistaken, MC and ML had one son and twin daughters. ML abdicated early and they travel around the kingdom in disguise as heroes of justice cause MC and ML are both proficient in martial artsand their goal was to eradicate corrupt people.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  12. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    ty for the spoiler! :aww: That’s a good ending :cookie:

Uncopyright likes this.
  13. Daisy18

Daisy18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I'm currently reading this novel
    And right now i just want spoilers on her brother Lin Zhanyuan ??

14. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    They did have kids, one son and twin daughters if I am not mistaken. FL kind of started having nursery school with the candidate concubines becoming nursery teachers for children of those officials in the palace. ML abdicated early to let his son become the emperor and ML and FL travel the world being the bringer of justice. Cause FL loves martial arts so they travel incognito and beat down corrupt people.

16. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit;
    I thought it was Lin Jingyuan, the spoiled brat turns out it was MC's full brother. :blobjoy:

-with Lin Feilu's perseverance, he learned to write simple words enough to impress the emperor.

-LZY is wary of strangers but he is quite familiar with Lin Ting because of the animals he kept giving to Feilu whenever his mom commands him to kill it. LZY's closest half-sibling would be Lin Wei, the youngest daughter of the emperor to one of the concubines that is closed or cousins with Concubine Ruan (Lin Ting's mom). They were of the same brain wave because Lin Wei is young.

-LZY is also closed with his grandmom the empress dowager, when the emperor accepts his existence.... He spends time with this grandmom alot.

-When Feilu comes of age and should live in her own palace, she also takes him together with his pets to live on her palace.

-When Feilu got married, LZY is living with Lin Ting and the martial art's girl in their territory.

-Song Jinglan also plays with him whenever they visited Lin Ting's place.

-All in all, this brother had a good life.

My only regret is that he become like that only because Consort Mei and Lin Nianzhi's mom scheme against his mother...

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  17. Daisy18

Daisy18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Uncopyright likes this.
  18. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! I was wondering and anxious what would happen to her brother. Thank god he got happy ending with eldest brother! Wow, really, eldest brother gentle nature is really my type lol.
    How about jingyuan? Did he become scholar or still a brat?

Ceilo27 and Uncopyright like this.
  19. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Err... I think a prince can never be a scholar but more on a department head or someone who manages another department that helps the emperor, so I don't know if he became an idle one or an active helper of the emperor. Author only emphasizes that...

He married someone and they had harmonious marriage because MC kind of indirectly teach him how to be a good husband. At the near end of the story, he was one who strongly said that they can protect MC when ML blackmails their kingdom to have her hand in marriage. When MC and ML visited Lin Ting during new year, he also visited and they sort have a semi-family reunion.Well in summary he is very good brother that loves MC very much.

Again take it as a faulty spoiler. I read it last year so my memory of it is hazy. :sushi_singing:

20. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww thank youu! I really like jingyuan even tho he is a brat. He's so naive and cute sometime :X3:

Uncopyright likes this.