Spoiler Villainous Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Mar 13, 2020.

1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa likes this.
  2. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I love people who give very fast releases but I hate the snipe drama. I was late to one drama (thank god) and the releases suffered for it.

This series is giving me serious 'I swear I'm not Gonna Bother you Again' vibes, right down to the MC's name.
    Without the family drama, I guess.

I guess we have another two-faced heroine in the midst.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    Laluna2021, syofiaa and Korleone like this.
  3. SanyLaitissy

SanyLaitissy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for translating, can I ask you to do it again for part 2, my terrible English and I’d like everyone to understand.

syofiaa, Clars and KathyClysm like this.
  4. SanyLaitissy

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapitre 4 P2

Violette et Haron se dirige vers une calèche, violette et collé à Haron Elle trouve que celui-ci sent bon. Une fois à l'intérieur de la calèche, Haron attrape la tête de Violette pour qu'elle s'appuie sur son épaule, il fait ça car enfant il allait chercher Violette à chaque fois que ses parents se disputaient et pleurent sur l'épaule de Violette. Haron appelle Violette et rapproche son visage de celui de Violette, celle-ci faire les yeux se demande si Haron va l'embrasser.

J'ai écrit plus sur ce qui s'est passé dans le chapitre qui a donné du butin :blobsweat:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
    syofiaa, nielyti, rock.doll and 13 others like this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone getting the feeling that OG!ML's sister in a wheelchair love to stir shit up? She sent a carriage to force Violet to come and put inside that carriage people who hate each other to see the drama to unfold. That's class-A TROLL.

syofiaa, Mikaa, nielyti and 4 others like this.
  6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp. Unlike, "I Swear I'll Never Bother You Again" - these two will end up together faster.

syofiaa, Mikaa and Asami like this.
  7. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    must be due to the lack of angst lol

Asami likes this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's MC's distaste for drama and angst in general. I think she wants to live up the fact she's born in good circumstances and has lovely/loving daddy.

syofiaa, Asami, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  9. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The duchess sister in the wheelchair worries me.
    I generally don't like people/characters who stir up trouble, then sit back and watch the fireworks. I personally found it mean that despite knowing what the original MC was feeling, she deliberately sent her carriage and Shannon to bring MC back. I don't know if they were friends before or if the duchess was being a sympathiser for the MC, but I really, really hope the MC calls the duchess out on this.

I really want to know if the original female lead was just as two faced in the past life? It seems the current MC feels this is not typical of Shannon's behaviour, so let's see I guess. I'll keep following the spoilers and while I see, there may not be much angst - the duchess character does have the potential to cause angst and conflict (being wheel-bound, therefore bored the hell out), no matter how much the MC may try to avoid it. Unless, of course, the duchess has good intentions, but pitting people against each other doesn't really help that much...

10. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's my pleasure><

11. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the wheelchair lady is the kind of person who was spoiled rotten growing up, had an accident, cannot move anymore and now, more than anything, is unbelievably bored. And she wants the drama for entertainment. She maybe thinks it's all gonna be fine anyway, it's all just fun and games.

syofiaa and Lovina like this.
  12. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...k ......
    Haron and violette go towards the carriage and violette thinks he smells good ( or smth like that) once inside ..haron grabs her head to put on his shoulder so that she can cry ....as haron used to to do this in childhood whenever his parents would fight....then he brings her face close to his ...making violette think if he is going to kiss her.....(uh......plz do?)

Laluna2021, Korleone, syofiaa and 5 others like this.
  13. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm guessing Haron would be the male lead? I wonder if Shannon will switch targets?
    Thanks for the translation, Clars.

Jukki and Clars like this.
  14. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa, lazynoodles and Lasika like this.
  15. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no tvs sis is with the shit.
    I love to see it

syofiaa and Jukki like this.
  16. SanyLaitissy

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapitre 5

Haron n'a pas embrassé violette, il lui a juste retiré un cil, il se moque gentiment d'elle, comprenant qu'elle pensait qu'il allait l'embrasser. La calèche s'arrête devant la demeure de Violette et celle-ci te sauve en courant honteuse ayant pensé que Haron allait l'embrasser, Haron la voyant s'enfuir ainsi que trouve mignonne.
    Violette une fois chez elle ces réfugiés dans sa chambre sous ses draps, ruminant ses pensées et essayent de persuader que ce quelle a imaginé et normal.
    Une servante la prévient quel à un invité, Violette pensée de suite à Shanon lieu ce vengé, la servante commence à parler mais Violette la coupe et lui dit de dire à la princesse Shanon qu'elle est malade la servante ne comprend pas et lui dit que c'est un homme que Violette aime beaucoup, Violette pense à Haron, et se lève précipitamment pour s'arranger, elle demande à la servante de faire faire entrer, mais ce n'est pas Haron qui rentre mais Héralte;
    Violette est énervée et lui demande ce qu'il fait ici, celui-ci lui dit que cette bonne question mais qu'elle devrait d'abord le saluer par politesse; Violette-lui dit bonjour, et Héralte se moque d'elle disant qu'il est surpris qu'elle le salue alors que d'habitude elle ne fait jamais, agacée, Violette demande à sa servante appelée un verre d'eau froide, la servante est surprise et ne comprenant pas pourquoi un verre d 'eau froide plutôt que du thé.
    Violette-lui répond que quelqu'un doit boire de l'eau froide pour retrouver ses esprits.
    Héralte continue à la provoquer, Violette lui redemande pourquoi il est ici, Heralte la regarde et lui demande pourquoi elle a subi ne plus l'aimais, il continue en lui disant que lui il aime.
    Violette le regard, et sa vision se trouble, il semble que, quand sa vision se troublait, elle était projetée dans les vieux souvenirs de Violette qui n'apparaissent pas dans le roman.
    Elle trop très surprenant, il était un temps où Violette et Héralte étaient un couple, et donc, Héralte avait déjà rompu avec Violette par le passé.
    Violette retrouve ces esprits et encore plus énervés contre Héralte.
    Héralte ne comprend pas ce qu'elle a, et l'appel.
    Violette en colère lui dit qu'il n'a pas le droit de lui faire une telle déclaration alors qu'il est déjà allé voir ailleurs.

OtomeAddict, syofiaa, Clars and 9 others like this.
  17. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :)
    How many chapters are out there?

18. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh is this another Novel that pretends to be unique but really just switches the title of the "villaness" and "heroine". Like seriously. The villaness MC is the same as any reverse harem shoujo MC. Only difference is that she has the "villaness" title. I am tired of this underdog complex that people insist the MC must have/ rant over

In other news, I will steal read it like the hypocrite I am. And if sister wheelchair wants entertainment she should start a wheelchair fight club. Just people in wheelchairs ramming into each other

19. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, prince guy, there is a good old saying along the lines of 'assumptions makes an ass of you more than it does me.'

Jukki and MiserableSOUL like this.
  20. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So...haron does not kisses her rather just removes eyelash...and laughs coz he understood that she thought he was going to kiss her....they arrive at violette house and she runs away trying to his her embarrassment and haron looks at her and thinks that she is cute.....
    In her room ...she is in her bes thinking about her thoughts and justifying what she thought bear normal.....then a servantncomes saying she has a guest ...and she thinks it's Shannon and tells servant to tell them that she is sick...servant got confused and says it's a man she loves very much....she thinks of haron ( ship built and partially sailed....❤❤❤) ...she goes to find herald there....she is disappointed and asks why is he here....he says she is being rude and should first greet him...violette says hello andbherald laughs as she has never greeted him before ......she then says to servant to bring a glass of cold water...servant n confused like why water ? Why not tea ? So violette says one has to drink cold water to regain their senses....herald keeps on trying to provoke violette ...so she cuts him off by asking again why is he here? ....he simply looks at her and asks why she no longer love him? ( sorry for rant...but I just don't understand how their logic works ?....have they never heard I phrase ...moved on by finding new love....or simply just moved on?) ...and OMG he continues to tell her he loves her...thats when violette vision blurs and she sees a few memories of him and her together ...and things that were never mentioned in book....THEY WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP. ....but then he broke up with her in past. . She I angry at this man now.....while he is confused...she tells him that he has no right to say such things as he already has broken up and gone somewhere else to look ....which I think means he found someone else.......