Spoiler Villainous Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Mar 13, 2020.

1. thoughtless

thoughtless Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!

Clars likes this.
  2. SanyLaitissy

SanyLaitissy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Lasika, poste: 5486383, membre: 168707"] Merci pour les spoilers :)
    Combien de chapitres existe-t-il? [/ QUOTE]
    En France, sur Delitoon, il y a 11 chapitres et samedi sort le chapitre 12

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    syofiaa and Lasika like this.
  3. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :bloblove:

thoughtless likes this.
  4. piyuuchan

piyuuchan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you~

5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you fucking serious dude, First you cheated and ditched Vio for that silver hair faked lotus, Then your sister constantly tried to start shit by putting your ex and current gf knowing full well they hate each other, then instead of just ending it you kept egging her on to the point where she is considered villainess and public enemy no.1. Now after she finally had enough of your shit and moving on, you say oh you know you are my number 1 and i still love you. I hope she does take that cold water and poor it down your pants and the ml kicks your ass for good measure in front of everyone.

7. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    all of that. except she probably can't cause from what I gathered, he has a higher status and could (and most likely would) ruin her life - which is why she had to see his sister despite not wanting anything to do with her

8. SanyLaitissy

SanyLaitissy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 6

Héralte dit à Violette qu'il est revenu, Violette est nervée et lui dit qu'il est horrible, il lui demande en quoi il est horrible.
    Violette comprend comment Shanon a réussi à faire que Héralte tombe amoureux d'elle; Shanon ne s jamais intéressé à lui contrairement à Violette. Héralte perd tout intérêt quand on se préoccupe de lui et comme Shanon le savait elle un pu le manipulateur. Violette lui dit que ça lui est égal qu'il quitte ou pas, elle est déterminée à ne plus l'aimer. Héralte lui demande pour qu'elle raison et elle lui répond qu'elle est Violette BABARASE, la femme la plus sûre d'elle et la plus prétentieuse.
    Et ne vas plus dépendre de Héralte, qui se fichait de ces sentiments.
    Héralte lui dit qu'il la va de nouveau la faire tomber amoureuse de lui. Violette est choquée.
    Héralte qui la demeure de BABARAS, et Violette se souvient que Shanon et Haron doivent aller ensemble au jardin de thé et que c'est ce moment-là que Haron va tomber amoureux de Shanon. Violette ne peut laisser cela arriver elle se prépare et ce vêtu de sa plus belle robe, elle va changer le destin d'Haron. Violette et chez Haron, celui-ci se prépare pour la fête au jardin du thé.
    Violette dit qu'elle est là pour l'accompagner, Haron lui dit qu'il a déjà promis à Shanon de l'accompagner, Violette s'énerve et lui dit de ne pas aller avec Shanon, Haron ne comprend pas pourquoi elle agit ainsi .

nielyti, Nanashieren, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  9. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch.6 Thank God for Google translate
    She basically calls him out on his bullshit and says boy bye. But he tells her this ain't over and he will her have crawling back to him. She finally see how fake he is and by extension how fake shannon. Meaning the only reason shannon went after this guy is because vio had him first. Then she rushes off to Try to stop the 2nd ml harron from going out with Shannon at the upcoming tea party. But he already said yes to silver bitch and he doesn't understand why vio try to stop him. Boy she is trying to stop from going to friend zone/ unrequited love hell. Run boy run.

10. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I Swear this title e is gonna go the 'I Swear I won't Bother You Again' route. :)
    Please tell she has a a very good maid?

11. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW. THE FUCKING ML IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT. He broke up with her and when she tries to cling he's not having it/ - then she decides to cut him loose he charges back in to get her back. He's just doing this all for his own ego. ugh... super infuriating. What's WORSE is that he pretends not to be aware, but he totally knows what he is doing.

12. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much. He's the type to not want to commit to anything, but everyone simply MUST be into him. I've met people like that IRL, and due to current laws in my country, they are sadly still breathing. Just the worst.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    MiserableSOUL and lazynoodles like this.
  13. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just recently found this manhwa/manhua? And currently it has 4 chapters in english. Anyways thank you so much for some spoiler, not totally spoiler because you already translate the whole 5 and 6 chapters in englisha hahaha. Thank You.

syofiaa and readerz like this.
  14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 5 - https://mangadex.org/chapter/837844

:coffee:
    • Pfft, I knew they wouldn't kiss, hahahahahaha!
    • She asked the maid to show Aaron into... her bedroom? Whoa, I guess that's why Aaron didn't think Violet should be surprised that he was in her bed. :bloblove:
    • Normally, people would entertain high-ranked visitors like the duke in a formal sitting room or something. Entry to a lady's boudoir is rather intimate. :blobscream:
    • ... Is Shannon a yandere? It was only an imagine spot but she looked scary.
    • The duke seems like scum. Just saying "I love you" easily without a care in the world like that makes him look super bad.

syofiaa, Mikaa, Korleone and 4 others like this.
  15. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I’d like to say thanks for the spoilers from the French translation and thanks to the person translating the French.
    I was almost concerned I’d have to restudy my mediocre French from middle school to high school ahaha

syofiaa and Jukki like this.
  16. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For your third paragraph, yah base on the spoiler before they are intimate i guess? because they're in a relationship. But that scumbag broke up to her and now that violet already had a change of heart and his pursuing violet again. Anyways i ship her with that blue/sky blue(shade of blue)hahaha guy.

syofiaa likes this.
  17. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad she's being proactive in protecting Aaron from Shannon. :cookie:

nielyti and Jukki like this.
  18. Orion1995

Orion1995 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone !

I'm french so if anyone have the scan in french I can easily spoil or translate the story for you ^^
    I'm in quarantine so I have plenty of time lol

19. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! Here are the french chapters:
    https://www.delitoon.com/webtoon/regrets-mademoiselle
    However, they are sadly not free :(

20. YanaseRyoko

YanaseRyoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the white hair dude is in love or not with my baby because he invited that witch and not my baby girl? whats wrong bro!!:hmm:

Mikaa likes this.