LCD Wagamama Onna ni Tensei Shita yo

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone feel sad for the MC?
    She's just 16 and transmigrated to someone's concubine, her husband is in love with the wife, so she won't be able to experience romantic love in this lifetime....

2. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    True. But in this case, she gets to enjoy cute and adorable moments with cute children like Wirbel. ;)

Ran ahzu and Pythagoras Theorem like this.
  3. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had similar thoughts when I read the summary. It sounded so dark, almost like the premise of a CN transmigration story. Therefore, I was really surprised how light the atmosphere is. I think the reason why most don't really see or feel sad is because she doesn't really mind, because she is just so happy with Wirbel like @earp mentioned. (I was also very curious how Bianca, the other wife, would be portrayed, because most of the times, the other women are always mean and jealous and the evil kind of personality)

And who knows how the relationship with her husband is going to progress... I think it would be great if she could find someone to love.
    The question is just, who? Her husband - not sure if I like him yet - or someone else - which would be a cool idea... if only she was not married.

Ran ahzu likes this.
  4. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope not the husband....
    It was mentioned that the wife is very nice to Wirbel so I think the wife is not mean at all, therefore I don't think it's possible for the husband to end up with MC, unless this is a harem story (I hate those) or sth happened to the wife.
    Divorce is also not an option since they already had Wirbel.
    That's why I think the MC won't get any fluffy romance story, at most it'll be one side love or the romance that ended bad.

5. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    it's all about mother son relationship and I think to not have romance is the best for story, cause it will keep out my wild NTR imagination..

6. LostOrchid

LostOrchid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There really no point for a real romance because her personality/character doesn't support it.

The most that will come out is there gonna be a buttload of misunderstandings and 1 sided love going on with her bunny persona.

7. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    I think no one will enter her eyes except Wilber... Well, it isn't that we need other guys to disturb her peaceful and fluffy days anyway...

8. LostOrchid

LostOrchid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She got the mother personality going on man.

9. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They actually probably do have vinegar. Its very easy to accidentally make it after all. Though its certainly possible that they just throw it away without using it.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that thinks she might try to put it on and go surprise Wirbel? ;)

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "What if I sharishari all the blood inside body?"
    What does this even mean? Is she talking about directly freezing all the blood in a person's body or something?

12. Shinsori

Shinsori Cliffmeister

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she basically wants to turn human into sorbet.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    That seems like a needlessly complex and roundabout way to kill someone. Launching an ice spike through them is much faster, much simpler, and far less cruel.

14. Shinsori

Shinsori Cliffmeister

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like she can't create water/ice on her own (for now?), she just turns liquid at hand into ice.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Earth spikes also work, and the materials for them are almost always readily available.

16. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone read the raw version?

I really don't like the situation of the MC being the second wife... and yes, while Wirbel is Love, Wirbel is Life... don't you guys feel sad for the MC's situation when you rationally think about it? No woman will be happy being the unloved second wife...

I hope the author will get a kick in the head and provide a proper Male Lead for the MC.

Joint Custody is the answer to the Wirbel scenario.

ceruleanpink and Ran ahzu like this.
  17. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What i don't understand is why MC became a second wife? Isn't that another term for "concubine"? Considering that her uncle is the king and her father is the prime minister, isn't she supposed to be the main wife? Her pedigree is really high...

Ran ahzu likes this.
  18. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally understand your feeling and I would like to see that scenario, too. But from the pace of the story, it does seem unlikely, there is not much focus on romantic love or relationships and up until now, the only character with male lead potential has been her husband.

On the other hand, I would disagree with you that the MC is unhappy or that 'no woman will be happy being [...]'. Up until now, she never expressed her unhappiness in her situation, quite the contrary, since she does not feel anything for her husband, other than competition, she seems quite content with her circumstances and I quite like that outlook, too.

I think a woman can be quite happy without a man and the MC shows that her happiness doesn't depend on her husband.

Romantic love is not everything nor the only thing that can make you happy. It is a sufficient reason, but not necessary! (y)

Pythagoras Theorem likes this.
  19. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you misunderstood me. When I said no woman will be happy, I'm pertaining to her situation as an unloved and ignored second wife (better yet, concubine, from the way the Husband treated her), not particularly to what the MC thinks at the moment since it's obvious that she's kinda naive and doesn't take priorities in regards to that. And I also didn't say that the MC isn't happy, just take a look at the MC/Wirbel situation, there's so much fluffiness floating around there.

However, in terms of romance, would you be happy if you're stuck in the situation of the MC? I dunno about you but I don't think majority of the people, male or female will be happy about that. Even if one says that you don't need a man to be happy, it doesn't change that the MC is still stuck with this situation, lol.

Anyways, if the author ever puts out a love interest for the MC, I hope that it's not the 'Husband'.

Ran ahzu likes this.
  20. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, I don't think she needs one. She doesn't have to manage that house, husband's need, and she gets her freedom to move. beside that, the family doesn't treat her badly now and there's Wirbel to be taken care of. You want her to take him away from the family that he is close to just for a random guy who pops up out of nowhere?