Spoiler Waiting For You Online (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :D i read this a while ago, after i read love you 59 second expecting this to be as fluffy as that. How mistaken i was!!

Mc mother is super controling, she even control her husband pocket money, she even check mc phone and bag when he gets home, and always guilty talk mc. So mc was dreading to go home when holiday. It gets super depressing reading when mc was in his house.

If I'm not mistaken this is the author of http://forum.novelupdates.com/threa...us-idols-fake-boyfriend-spoilers.48064/unread too, but the parents couldn't be more different

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens when the mother finds out her son has a boyfriend? ....does the ml ever defend him?

3. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I read this. Plenty of tears in the later half

MC broke up with ML later and lived following everything his mother wishes to but he became such a sad man... doing alcohol all the time his mother finally realized what she had destroyed...

Before this, MC tried to run away but it caused major depression and suicidal tendencies in his mother so the father begged him to go back... and well, the result was he tried to be a good son, but it ruined his own life.

Later on at the end, it was so angst and sad for mc... he met ml again and was like, he was a complete failure and didn't dare to meet him... I think he started to do one night stands too while ml remained faithful... but it's been a while so I might be wrong

They had a child ingame that waited for mc to come back...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this one a long time ago...

MC is shou, ML is gong. ML is the one who becomes OP in the game years later.

Beginning is actually pretty cute. MC almost logs on on a whim, then ML notices that particular 'friend/spouse' light flashing on and finds him almost immediately. Then cue hapless MC circled and closed in on by ML's sheer black belly persuasiveness. MC is actually not bad as a fighter either, at least after he gets caught up. Their friends are also quite funny as they joke about MC and ML.

The BL issue gets super heavy later because MC's mom pretty much goes mental over this (literally, as in mental illness). This forces MC to separate with ML because of his mother's health. But MC is dying every day inside very quietly (as opposed to ML who's doing it another way and still hasn't got over MC despite becoming successful and all). In the end, MC's dad can't take it anymore and talks it out with the family because he can't bear seeing MC like this. MC's mom will just have to deal with it (slowly). At this point, she's healed enough to be able to hear things out and adjust a bit.

MC's mom's mental health was ruined by his deceased older brother as it turns out. He was also gay, but his relationship went wrong and he committed suicide. So that's why MC's mom is so neurotic about the 'gay' issue, she thought this son was going down the same route.

In the end, the parents deal with it and MC and ML get together again. I think ML also comes by the house and promises to do good son-in-law things like proclaiming that he really loves MC and that he'll take care of him.

5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It really wasn't a one night stand-- What happen was the MC went to a bar and got drunk, the ML happen to see the MC before he left for the bar, he ordered his people to follow the MC. As the result, he went into the bar and took the drunk and passed out MC to a hotel and slept with him. After he woke up, the MC has yet to wake up so the ML left not long after. When the MC woke up, he didn't know who he slept with and an unknown number had texted him (ML). Later on when the ML texted him again, the MC still had no idea who the unknown number was, so when the ML saw his message, he got angry because it looked as if the MC believes that he slept with an unknown man and had no idea that the man was really him.

After they started to text, the MC ask who is he? The ML tells him to guess, the MC decides to type "QY" since he didn't want to accidentally expose his relationship with a big star if the unknown man was actually someone else.. in the end, the MC finds out the man he slept with was the ML and cried happy tears while imagining himself being embraced by the ML over and over again while calling his name.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  6. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    egad this is unexpectedly depressing... :cry: I was thinking this would be a funny one... :sweating_profusely:
    does his mom eventually accept her son is with ML?? or is it more like, ostrich-y tolerance?

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s QY?

8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok...I was also expecting a cheerful story. Guess I'll skip this one until it gets translated. Don't feel like crying while reading broken MTL English. :blobexpressionless:

9. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. The mom does eventually accept even though it's hard for her. Nothing very ostrich-y about it. (honestly, she was more ostrich-y about her son dying inside trying to be 'straight.' Can't blame her too much though I'd like to; she was honestly almost wasted by trauma from 1st son)

The first part is quite light-hearted. Only about 1/3 is really heavy stuff and will make your heart hurt.

komo komo, Blood A, blues86 and 4 others like this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess I should of clarified this, QY is the ML's initials, it's Qin Yang.

Poor_Hero and kiara8 like this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So ML is a famous person?

12. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good job making threads for the novel from Polar's site Azuresan . Hope to see more of them .

Edit : Pilar - polar . 'my bad'

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  13. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks! i really liked some of her recommendations! <3

mereumsama likes this.
  14. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    The father is the first one who know about mc being homosexual he feel weird but latter tell Mom when he asked why mc get drunk and said that he's failure they do some talk but the mom still in state of denial ... Mc & mL make up mc want to follow mL so he go home to tell his decision to his parents and tell Mom he's gay some shouting screaming slapping ... ML is downstairs he's nervous and scared mc will abandoned him for third time again because he chose to meet Mom demand again well mc come out with a handprint on his cheek they stay in hotel for the night wait a month for mc to resign his work
    It's near the end when ML meet the parents ... mL visit mc in mc parents house ... The parents dumbfounded when mc come with a man ... The first thing mL say to mc parents was " mom.. dad"
    Al three He surnames speechless .... Mom still not accepting .... ML kneeling in front of the parents asking for blessings and promise to give mc happiness .. mc feel touched mc also accompanying mL kneeling .. mom and dad get soft somewhat ... And some extra about their baby in games

komo komo, JoshyM62, Blood A and 11 others like this.
  15. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmn the ML seems really devoted and likable in this novel.

Boinkers likes this.
  16. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he's extremely devoted the guy wait for mc in game for 8 years when mc mother not allowing mc to play again ... They get together for a short time before mc break it up with mL because Mom mental illness relapse ... ML still stay faithful for 3 year's before he meet mc again he caught mc amongst his fans looking at him sadly but later disappeared mL ask his bodyguard to find mc out he find him inside the bar drinking and crying bring mc to hotel of course without forgetting to askedhis assistant to buy expensive lubricant and condoms ...they got intimate mc is drunk so he doesn't know it's mL when he wake up but later find out anyway and they talk about what they want and get together for real ... *****Sprinkle flowers**"

I hate how my heart feels like get hammered down when I feel like I'm floating in romance bubble between mc&mL float back up just to get it smash again T_T but I love ML for his intense love for mc

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  17. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    is it explain clear;ly ?? the smut ? *coughs-pretending did not say anything*

Kailyria20 and Ichigocheesecake like this.
  18. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh this kinda awakens the inner masochist in me. Yes, break my heart with the drama and angst. YES MAKE ME CRY.

Can't wait for this to be translated!

19. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    oh halfway unconscious smut O_O *heavy breathing :blobmelt:*

20. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    Not being describe clearly .. just being told like ... "" They make love again and again " ... Something like that

clear likes this.