Spoiler Waiting For You Online (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 8, 2017.

1. soup-chan

soup-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could anyone pls tell me what happened yo dead water and the panda guy? Thanks!!!!:p

Blood A likes this.
  2. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He makes him his pet. They don't have anything romantic if I remember. I read the Google translate version since there haven't been any updates.

soup-chan likes this.
  3. synee

synee New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this one is the first BL novel that i've read completely. till i'm getting used to with MTL. too bad, the translator didn't continue translating the chapters since oct '18.

i really love the novel. i read it for a week without skipped a day nor chapter. i tried to read BL chinese novel recently and i would recommend this one to you who want to try BL story.
    there are many fluff scenes. funny scenes. and in the angst part, i literally crying.
    sometimes i feel bad for the ML because of MC. but it's understandable with MC background family.

i want to try another similar genre. if u have some recommendations, please :)

Blood A likes this.
  4. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're looking for gaming novel, you can try 'You Boys Play Game Very Well'.
    It's fluffy with no angst. Mc is also very adorable.

For slice of life/school life genre, try 'Love Stop Rumours' and 'Everyone Thinks I Like Him'

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    synee and Blood A like this.
  5. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Picked up a strange knight is fluffy
    https://blfor.me/

The reader and the protagonist definitely have to be in love is good
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-reader-and-protagonist-definitely-have-to-be-in-true-love/

I'm still new to light novels so I've only read a few. These ones were good. I'm terrible with angst in the way of love rivals trying to come between the couple and these are safe.

There is a moment in the reader protagonist one where a woman is trying to seduce the MC but he turns her down.

I have a few others but they are just smut and a few are about hermaphrodites.

synee and Blood A like this.
  6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, finished MTLing this novel....
    :cry: that separation was killing me. It's very sad.

After finishing it, I feel this noel is very long and short.
    The first part especially the virtual online game is a bit long, too bad we'd never get some kind of closure, coz after the competition, the game basically......gone XD forgotten till few of last chapters.
    And it feels short, especially the 2nd part, after they separate and get together again. Damn, I want more! I need more! :D
    Want to know more on their online friends, also the enemies. Very curious if Flower Yiyi still stays with HaagenDas or not, and I think special chapters for the side couple (the crane and cloud. (Dunno if Water and Nine is couple in rl or just in game, I didnt get this part).
    And their babies LOL

Ease and Blood A like this.
  7. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link

Glad you enjoyed it. It was good.

That separation killed me too. I was so proud that he was finally standing up for himself and his partner only to get manipulated into doing what his parents want again. I have so much rage at that mother I don't have a place to put it. They lost 5 years for nothing. So painful.

I also want more at the end and their life together and the other couples. I would have liked that the game didn't all the sudden go away after that tournament as well.

greedxed and Blood A like this.
  8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @wicketginger
    5years? not 3?

Me too! I'm so happy that HJ changes after 3years. Maybe, the separation and has to live according to what his parents want, has made him more determine to not let go the one that can brings happiness for HJ.
    I read how HJ is very attentive, and sometimes will try to initiate kissing with QY :love:
    He also never feels down with their love or think too much about society. He's not afraid again by the prejudice, except how it will affect to QY's work as celebrity.
    I still feel so much :cry: for QY, poor guy. Twice is enough ne.

Yeah, after more than half was about the game, about Fire and AhJin story, then suddenly it got cut off like that is :confused:, making me :mad:

This novel is just good.
    I love how for BL, this MC (tho it's the shou) is not that girly. . . I mean, if I want to read a girl/woman pov, then I'll choose a hetero or GL novel :whistle:
    Very often in several novels, after reading so long, with how those shou type as MC, I feel like I'm reading a gay guy turning into a girl. Doesnt feel like a guy at all.

greedxed and Blood A like this.
  9. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link

Ah, I was wrong. 5 years happens in agreement to be gay for 30 days.

I agree. QY not the least bit concerned about what others think or even if they know about their relationship is awesome. I love characters like that.

Blood A and Kaylee like this.
  10. daydreamer_

daydreamer_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For how long they were together before the separation?

11. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it's roughly a year or just under. I know it's not more than that.

Blood A and daydreamer_ like this.
  12. daydreamer_

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s not enough! Poor QY.

Thank you for your reply

13. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    That's also why their separation is so hard because they didn't have enough time before hand.

Damn that mother!!! I hate her!!!

14. daydreamer_

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that bitch is messed up. Psychological problems are often genetic.
    The dad annoys me also, how the fuck did he allowed that woman to do that to their children. Fuck him too.
    But well, maybe is just personal since my dad was way more caring and protective than my mother.

Blood A likes this.
  15. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link

100% agree!! I was really mad at the father for showing up at the college and behaving like the mom. He knows what his wife is doing and doesn't do anything but add to it. He even told his son to put up with it when his son first left the house during new years. Holy hell!!

I ended my relationship with my mom 3 years ago because of manipulative stuff like this and trying to guilt me and control me. Best choice I every made.

My dad was the one who truly cared for me without any strings.

Blood A and daydreamer_ like this.
  16. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    The links for the chapters in NU are dead.

Anyone know how to fix this?

17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link

I tried opening 125 or even going to the Asian hobbyist site directly but I get a reload page.

I emailed them and they said it's because they are doing an overhaul on the site.

19. imafire

imafire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their facebook page claims that they changed their DNS and wants us to change our primary DNS on our phone or computer to a specific DNS to actually join. It is completely stupid.

20. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link

I don't even know what that means. What is a DNS and what is the point of that? It was fine the way it was.

Ugh. I just want to read the damn chapters. It only has 32 left. We're so close.