Spoiler Waiting For You Online (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 8, 2017.

1. imafire

imafire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DNS is like internet's phone book, so we do not need to remember the IP address which is a bunch of numbers. So they are not telling the IP address which makes it dodgy since that DNS could potentialy head to anywhere and/or a site with malicious programs like viruses. Who knows what information that DNS they tell you to use is logging? At the very least it could be plain text dumps of all websites all users request, potentially a lot more tracking cookies. Also changing DNS has effects on other sites, potentially making access to other sites unusable. So even if the DNS is safe it could potentially be a trap to get any/all information from your computer, phone, ect. That is why it is stupid to change your DNS.

2. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Holy shit. No way am I getting on board with that. Thanks for the info.

3. daydreamer_

daydreamer_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you link me their Facebook page? Please

4. imafire

imafire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems the website, asian hobbyist, is finally fixed. I just checked and I can now access anything without changing my DNS. It is like any other site now, just click the link like usual to join.

daydreamer_ and Blood A like this.
  5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TO anyone who MTL/read this
    The night of the final battle (game). QY books a hotel room for them (he and HJ) to use, right? So they can play without being disrupted. After battle, they go to party/meal, and drink alcohol. Then sleep in the hotel. Can you tell me, do they did it? Or only kissing? MTL is not that clear, it's chapter 126.

Blood A likes this.
  6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so they did it? I read w MTL, and it wasnt clear if they did it or just kissing in the bed.

7. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link

Yep yep. They finally have sex.

8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is HJ drunk when they did it, or drunk but still sober?

9. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    He's drunk

10. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - - III

11. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this is actually on chapter 122 and not 145. I'm not sure how that happened.

I just really need to complain. It has always bothered me that fire took on Flower Yiyi as an apprentice.

He had been cold to everyone and refused all girls but accepted her (yes we know reluctantly because he said that) because his friend wanted him to help him save face.

He knew what she was up to from the beginning and made it clear there would be nothing more. He kept giving her leeway anyways making excuses for her though.

Even after ah jin came back into the picture, he still gave her leeway. Even in the final battle, after she had shown her true colors and already attacked ah jin once previously, he still gave her some respect for being his former apprentice.

Why couldn't he just be cold from start to finish. Ok, he accepted her as his apprentice. Fine. However, he should have been cold to her after she wasn't his apprentice anymore, period. Not only did he know before what her intentions were but even more so after ah jin came back. He was so relieved when ah jin showed up too so there wasn't any reason to play nice anymore but he still did, even just a little bit.

Ahhhhhh!!! This has always driven me crazy!!!!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  12. daydreamer_

daydreamer_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly?? Is hard to just brush off someone you know like that. They were friends. And before this point she hadn’t done anything wrong..? You expected him to do what?
    Also, people shouldn’t need a reason to play nice. That’s kinda sad.

I hope I made you feel better

13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Leeway??
    Is that how you see that?

In front of the others, they're still master apprentice, both Fire and Yiyi never told anyone when they stop being master apprentice, right? If Fire being ruthless with his apprentice, what do you think people will think?
    And when Yiyi married HagenDasz, she didnt tell her master beforehand, it proved Yiyi already sever the master apprentice bond.
    And, before all that, before Yiyi saw Fire face and like him, didnt Fire already put a point to her? If she still wants to like Fire after that, it's her choice of fault.

What and how Fire behaves to Yiyi, is the way he does to everyone except his friends and He Jin. Fire did accept Yiyi because Nine Hall Highness begged him to accept her. His behavior toward Yiyi is the same before and after He Jin comes.

I agree you shouldnt give people hope. But Fire already said his point to Yiyi clear enough. Also, that hope is not given by Fire, but Yiyi assumed it herself, like in the latest translated chapters tell us.

Blood A likes this.
  14. 25th bamm

25th bamm A Self-proclaimed Normal Reader and Tea lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what happened to He Jin's brother? Its been a while since I read anything about his brother. From what I remember He Jin's parents told him he died from sickness but the way his mom talked about his brother sounded like that wasn't the case. It's getting pretty close to the end and it doesn't feel like it's going to get into that. Did they already resolve that but it been so long I forgot? Or am I just overthinking it and there's nothing to get into?

15. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not over thinking it.

His brother was gay and committed suicide because he thought he might have AIDS. That info doesn't come up until around chapter 138 I believe.

25th bamm likes this.
  16. 25th bamm

25th bamm A Self-proclaimed Normal Reader and Tea lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

wicketginger likes this.
  17. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't access asianhobbiest at the moment.

If someone else can, can you tell me what happened to 205, 206, and 207?

I goes from 204 to 208. Are they missing or are the chapter numbers just wrong?

18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just click previous chapter in the website.

wicketginger likes this.
  19. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    So I came back after a year, and saw the novel reviews are soooo bad, and a lot of people hated ML. So I'm reluctant to read this. :blobsob:

20. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hated ML? Why??
    Coz the no consent smut?