Discussion Wattpad book for you

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lilly2805, Jun 4, 2020.

1. lilly2805

lilly2805 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys I just wanted to share an amazing book with you guys! It's an original and beautifully written~ and if you love transmigration novels with a great story and a good system then this is perfect for you~
    It is one of two books on wattpad, while the first is completed; the second is still currently being written regularly.

It is called: Astral Odyssey: Dying Ember and Astral Odyssey: Kindling Flame

Summary for book 1:
    Luna is an average girl who was born in a not-so-average family and brought up in a not-so-average environment.

One day, she realised that she was gradually losing the emotions she once felt. She's seeing the world in a different way, almost like she was in a story herself.
    The worst part about this was that she could not see a good end for herself or her sister.

In the meanwhile, someone else was thinking, "Instead of a lotus with outstanding talent, a blooming flower that keeps challenging is more beautiful."
    Is something about to change in her life?

Travel with Luna through different worlds, find out more about her and the people around her, and grow together.

Will this be a tragedy or will Luna arrive at her happy ending?
    (End)

I loved this story sooo much so you guys won't regret trying this one out :sushi_singing:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    Jennifere12511 likes this.
  2. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you I will read it!!!

lilly2805 likes this.
  3. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link