Forgotten Title Wattpad Quick Transmigration BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Squirrel270, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Squirrel270

Squirrel270 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only remember the second arc(or I think it was the second arc)

Plot: So in this arc the MC becomes one of the ML’s (Emperor’s) concubine. They first meet when the MC plays his flute for him. Somethings go by and I can only remember the end relatively clearly but the ML favors his concubines more so MC decides to leave him or something but I think MC decides to poison the well water that the imperial harem drinks(I’m not sure about this). MC than either poisons himself with said water or another poison, but goes to a tree that is important to MC and ML (forgot the reason), and plays his flute until he dies, and ML ends up finding him at the tree after finding his concubines were poisoned (not sure if that’s how he ended up at the tree though). The arc ends in a tragedy but I like the story quite s but and I really hope it wasn’t deleted by the author.

2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just like a normal tree or is it a specific tree (example: cherry blossom).

3. Squirrel270

Squirrel270 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh I don’t remember but it might be plum blossom or something. I read it too long ago I can’t remember anymore ( ◞‸◟ )