LCD Way of the Devil

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by douchi, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Mousa4

Mousa4 Cultivated to Immortality

Reading List:
    Link
    the mystery of ghosts and other creatures is pretty good. Especially coming from someone who is still considered a mortal. plus i really like that he didnt just become a demonic ghost hunter (i guess that is what i am calling until we find out what they are really called) right from the start. we can gradually see him getting stronger and his longing to become apart of the higher up world.

2. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does he need to obtain stronger skills if he can infinitely upgrade Black Fury just by obtaining more Yin powder? He should just walk around looking for more ghosts to obtain the Yin powder from.

With the amount of power that he has, I don't know why he has trouble obtaining money.

3. Mousa4

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont think he can upgrade it unlimited times. even if he can, the pain he has to endure would be unbearable. plus, he needs better skills for different types of battles, like long range.

he likes to stay low, and not reveal his strength. Also, he isn't sure how strong he is, only in the latest chapter has he found out how op he truly is (compared to other mortals).

4. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one thing that has been stopping him, is that he doesn't know what's the "safe threshold reserves" needed to advance.

If he knows, all he has to do is just achieve that minimum threshold, and click "modify".

The fact that he's actually fumbling around, that's cute. Imagine if he had accesses to the knowledge of "this threshold / realm is this that this that". He would have just acted accordingly, upgraded, and we'll see a much boring story.

Right now, he tries to be a passerby, but ends up getting dragged into the conflict behind the scenes (at least the mortal world scene that he is in), and he can't approach any of the sides (because neither wants him to be their ally, the anti-ghosts faction doesn't think he's cut out to be one of them, due to not being born with the requirements, and the ghosts just want to devour him due to his "attractive" yang energy).

That conflict, is the one that has made it so far, so good, interesting read for me (up to the translated chapters around 50++, haven't read the rest yet).

Sircus and Mousa4 like this.
  5. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't fucking believe he just straight up and killed that Gongsun girl!

All that character development was for nothing it seems. The MC is just a hotheaded rash MC like in all the other xianxia trash.

Mousa4 likes this.
  6. Mousa4

Reading List:
    Link
    that triggered me way too much. should have just reasoned with her.

keklel likes this.
  7. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC just smacked that bitch to incite her uncle to fight him.
    From the moment MC met that Gongsun elder, he has been really eager to fight him, though that guy refused.
    MC really wants to test his strength against a elder for some reason.

8. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but he incited a fight without knowing almost anything about who he was going against. He only won because luckily his opponent wasn't that strong. He even was surprised when they revealed to him that that elder was basically the only strong guy in his family after the fight.

Pretty dumb imo. Even GDK is better than this (the MC in GDK never fights without knowing his opponent's strength and never reveals all his cards in a fight).

Astaroth likes this.
  9. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the spooky parts in this novel :blobpeek:

Sircus likes this.
  10. 1021999

1021999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cold and calculating doesn't make a good protagonist alot of the time. Also he was practicing black fury which made him more violent so I liked that.

Reindeer and Sircus like this.
  11. blablabla12

blablabla12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil if the MC develops a method for mortals to cultivate to the level of the Nobles and Devils/Demons?

12. gill

gill Kairoaddict Disease Acquired

Reading List:
    Link
    yes by the latest chapter MC basically stacking several outer and inner qi which is obviously no one ever did and reach at the level that he can already resisting "bind", basically he can already contend with the lowest level noble/devil as the difference between mortal and noble are that very same bind. but it doesnt mean that MC is noble yet, maybe the first mortal that can actually stand toe to toe with noble or anomaly/devil/demon

the latest chapter with the title of Battle is thrilling AF actually you should read it

13. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if it’s possible for immortality in this nove for the mc?

14. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is a bit violent. He slaughtered a guy who challenged him without blinking.

15. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the MC just acting stupid? It’s obvious the fat guy after Liu and Li. And man his family really a huge mess. 2nd mother and 2nd sister were the best but she became retarded. When they have such great potential as characters too. I think the reason the MC violent because it’s too fit his new thuggish appearance from a handsome young man to a barbaric muscle mob character lol

16. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Late reply but they kind of explained it. He has too much Yang energy in him.

17. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    >‘I pray that my wounds will recover sooner and I’ll get to upgrade my Ultimate Crimson Nine Furies Skill further. Then, hack anyone in my path to death!’

Lol, asking Buddha for such violent wish...

18. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 149
    Villain: Who in the entire Twin Eagle City can save you? None! None at all!!
    Mc used Hulk Smash with no face giving effects
    attack succesful
    villain cough blood

19. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    This wn has the most enjoyable fight scenes so far. No ridiculous naming skills, no drag out bitchin meaningless shits. Just HULK!! SMASH!!! so damn fulfilling. Just straight up savage.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    blablabla12 likes this.
  20. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 154
    lu sheng negotiation skill :
    EX( termination)
    obedience or massacre