News We finally got a fulltime Translator, Rejoice!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Mazino, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hendricksen-sama

Hendricksen-sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RWX - Ren Wo Xing. A characater from The Smiling Proud Wanderer by Jin Yong.
    If I'm not mistaken.

Deceptioning likes this.
  2. Razeluxe

Razeluxe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder Ren able to recruit lot of translator and solve that problem with ATG, turn out he is a f*cking diplomat xD

Risus likes this.
  3. sumguy

sumguy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone say entrepreneur? I remember having a discussion with someone on japtem chat that it'd take someone that know their shit to make a working, paid translator group to seek out a working partnership with oversea authors and that likely won't happen anytime soon. Well, I stand corrected, didn't expect Ren to bet on WW, best of luck to him, although he might just be able to pull it off (well, I certainly hope he does pull it off, there are a fuckton of awesome chinese novels before the entire market slumped and had the japanese took over for a few decades, we might get to see some really obscure awesome shit see the light of day again \o/).

JJ likes this.
  4. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also betting on this, admin work, and some rank-and-file work (translating). I hope his vision won't get blurred. I've read his announcement and felt that I was in his shoes only that I was at a worse state.

Hendricksen-sama likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.