Discussion we never learn

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Katakara123, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Katakara123

Katakara123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, Id like to ask, who does does Nariyuki Yuiga ends up with in the anime "we never learn"?. before that, it says in the iki of WNL that >>>***"Near the end of the story, at the Ichinose School Festival, rumor has it that people who dance together at the bonfire are destined to become a couple. During this event, Nariyuki encounters one of the girls, but her identity is obscured upon the chapter's first release. The story has five separate endings with Nariyuki ending up with one of the five girls. While their endings vary, the focused girl is the one who Nariyuki encountered at the bonfire. In the final chapter, flashes of these endings are seen by the girls in another reality after they all touch Nariyuki during the festival, and the bonfire school legend is revealed to have been created by Nariyuki's late father in his youth."***<<<

so there are 5 separate endings right? but what does it mean in the line >>>"The story has five separate endings with Nariyuki ending up with one of the five girls. While their endings vary, the focused girl is the one who Nariyuki encountered at the bonfire. In the final chapter, flashes of these endings are seen by the girls in another reality after they all touch Nariyuki during the festival"<<<

i dont quite understand this part. care to explain?? who does he ends up with really?? I dont mind any spoilers.....

Oh and yes, I havent technically finished the anime yet, I just cant hold back my curiosity and besides, anime tends to be different from the original plot by the author and it would also take more time if i waited to finish watching the anime or reading the manga.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  2. ShimizuA

ShimizuA the best teacher is Life.

Reading List:
    Link
    The author makes it like a VN, he made all ending routes for all girls +plus one harem/open ending. He ends with the respective girl in each route, and the last chapter is the Open/Harem ending one.

The anime pick to adapt Uruka ending only (or so I heard).

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    Katakara123 and Cutter Masterson like this.
  3. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    Author couldn't make up their mind, so they made multiple endings for each girls, kind of like different routes except none of the choices you made mattered. The last installment was sort of an open ending if you didn't like the other ones.

Katakara123 likes this.