Weird Dream

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dr_H_16, May 25, 2019.

1. Dr_H_16

Dr_H_16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I remembered what it's about (it's all about what I want, after all), and honestly, I had itching to write about it for some time now.
    Maybe that's why I have that dream, huh?

By the way, do you ever had a dream so ordinary like going to school then go home, or something like that?
    I usually had those when I still in high school, though nowadays I dreamed about completing my work and relaxing on mountain.
    Those dream made me realized that I maybe had piled up too much things inside, so I always went somewhere quiet after that, like in park at night (it surprisingly good).

mir likes this.
  2. Dr_H_16

Dr_H_16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I had those, too.
    The weirdest is I was being chased around by a giant dracula in a cage.
    It's just weird.

3. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but rarely. Almost all of my dreams are weird, even if it is normal thing, it becomes weird somehow. Going to school? Ends up with a prison escape theme or something.
    When I do have one that is as normal as real life, it's still kindof weird. It usually goes like this:
    I wake up in my room, it's still dark. I get up and like usual, the first thing I do is try to turn on the light. But the lamp doesn't work. The hallway lightswitch doesn't work. I think "oh, it's a black out". But even lighters and the matches don't work. And I start getting scared, or figuring out something isn't right, and then I wake up. It's unsettling because I think that I'm awake while it's happening, and there's nothing weird besides the lights to make me think it's a dream.
    Except for one time when there was a small cube-looking object floating in the air in my room, just slowly rotating there like it was normal. And come to think of it, the air never feels right, no air currents at all.
    The thing about it, is the lighting in that kind of dream always matches the lighting coming in through my closed eyes in real life. So if I have this sort of dream after sunrise, the room in there is lit more like light grey than black. I think that's why trying to turn on a light in the dream doesn't work. It doesn't affect the lighting my real eyes receive, so the light doesn't change, so my dream explains it away as "well I guess the match just won't light then".

4. hongzu

hongzu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's everything in the dream, waking up from a dream is always… feeling something lost. :blobconfused: