Spoiler Wendy the Florist

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 16, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Alternate Name
    Don't Go to Wendy the Florist

Mangadex Link
    https://mangadex.org/title/36400/wendy-the-florist

Raw Link
    https://m.series.naver.com/comic/detail.nhn?productNo=3689489

I honestly felt like a saw a thread of this series here before but I couldn't find it (so if this is a duplicate, I apologize. Feel free to merge it)

Anybody got spoilers?
    As of the latest chapter, I expected the love triangle would be between ML Black Haired Knight and her ex, now even the CP is joining the fray!

Airiane16 and limueee like this.
  2. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love spoilers too.

3. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are few fictional women that piss me off more than MC's "sister". God I need her to suffer, a lot, preferably with her face into a concrete wall.

lazynoodles and Hypothon like this.
  4. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far the series is good, MC sometimes seems rude and a jerk, but it's her way to fight against the loneliness she had suffered during her life (she really is a good person).
    I found in a Spanish site the translated season 1 of the series (there is a season 2, but it seems that the scanlation team behind season 2 dropped it in chapter 28 TT)

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    MiserableSOUL and Hypothon like this.
  5. Nanashieren

Nanashieren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In French we are in chapter 69

So after few events Wendy and Duc Shroeder will get closer. Wendy will also attract the attention of the crown prince who will want to make it noble because his relationship with Duke Shroeder amuses him. Thereafter Dylan the ex of Wendy will resurface, he search Wendy desperation. he will eventually find her and, He will explain to him that he never wanted to deceive Wendy with Francis, all of that was only a malefic plan of Francis and his mother to break the heart of Wendy and for Francis to have Dylan. Francis is in love with Dylan and she hate the fact that Wendy have the love of Dylan. After those event Dylan, and Francis confronting each other, she tell him that she love him and beg him for his attention and to forget Wendy, Dylan reject her. After that Francis says that she is determined to find Wendy. ... After that Dylan found Wendy and tell her everything but she reject him, he beg her pardon and ask for a second chance. He also gave her a warning because Francis and her mother search about Wendy.
    Schroeder, the Prince and some knight found the secrets of Wendy because of an accident in the royal palace.
    The prince is even more interested in her but will keep her secret because she save him and because of the Duc.
    Duke and Wendy confess and become a “couple
    she will hire an assassin to kill wendy but the plan failed and she will be caught by Duke Schroeder.
    The queen of the Fairies was also in the research of Wendy because in the 1st chapter the fairy who gave Wendy her powers was not authorised to do that and have to search Wendy in order to recover the fairy power....

I’m really sorry for the bad English and the faults

6. Johnrevenge

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly just like that, but the fairy convinced the fairy queen to let Wendy to keep her powers, with the condition that once a year the fairy will check on Wendy to make sure she doesn't use her powers in evil ways.

Tobbit, Fictionaddiction and Hypothon like this.
  7. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    No its fine. It can be understood at least. Plus, English isn't your native/main language.
    Btw, some questions
    Who sent assassins towards Wendy? You only mentioned she? You mean Francis and her mother?
    When she rejects her ex, does he leave the plot peacefully?
    What pushes Wendy to agree to become a couple with the Duke? Since you put quotation marks, I assume its not the usual circumstance of simply falling in love? But if it is the case of falling for the Duke, what did he do to make her finally accept romance?

avgxxx and KathyClysm like this.
  8. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers

9. boe0331

boe0331 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where i can find free raws for this

10. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ML a prince or duke as well ? I read oh somewhere so just wanted to clarify

11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean cover guy, then he's a duke + captain of knights

12. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The cover guy is the ML , till the point where I had read , he was just the captain but I read in one of the raws her father ( the nobility ) was calling him his majesty . The fact that a count was calling a captain of knights anything other than sir implies a rank and the your highness/ majesty is just for a prince or at max a duke

13. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I think it was the sister and mother . I forgot whether they were step or not
    2. No I think he comes back again
    3. She starts to have a growing fondness for his persistent efforts and a lot more , I’ll check back to make sure I was correct

Hypothon likes this.
  14. Johnrevenge

Reading List:
    Link
    1. It was the step-sister only. She is madly in love with the ex, but he openly hates her and only loves MC. She tried to intimidate MC to leave the city and played the victim card (saying that it was MC's behaviour and fault that put her at odds with the family) but Wendy didn't buy her bullshit (MC slapped the step-sister so hard in the face, man that moment was so great), so she hired an assasin to get rid of MC.
    2. The ex still cares for MC and decides to stay and protect her from her family.
    3. It was a mix of the persistence of ML, like adyaa said and that she felt comfortable with him after opening up to him some of her feelings.

15. chew7

chew7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie::cookie:
    Hi! I was wondering...

Could you share the link of the site where you read? The French site. :love:

16. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find the second season in in Spanish in tumangaonline up until chapter 32 (which should be around 7X if we count the chapters from season 1).

17. samara

samara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can not put any link since i am new, but the site is "scan-manga com", and you have to turn off adblock to see the chapters...

18. Kacy4eva

Kacy4eva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read to Chapter 33, The sister didn't hire an assassin, she hired a thug to scare wendy and have her leave the capital. Except after Wendy hit him, he tried to almost-kill her. Duc was furious, he arrested the sister and in exchange for not having her brought before court and jailed for life for attempting to kill Wendy, she agreed to be whipped and leave the capital for good. You get some sympathy for her, she just wants to be loved, anyways, she tells her mom to let it be but naturally the woman would never leave it. The King passes away after someone sneaks a drug into his cigars to cause a heart attack (wendy discovers this), and the prince takes over. The duke (?) Langers is now well on his plans to becoming court puppeteer and the prince (who I really dislike as a character) is still as rash and immature in his policies, anyway, duc is now both advising and protecting him. The parents corner wendy after the succession ceremony and the mother tries to get her to clear sis' name. Duc gets rid of them and they end up going to Langers and agree to work with him in exchange for him helping to bring their daughter back to court. Tadah.

MissE, aienmoon, avgxxx and 7 others like this.
  19. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Kinda disappointed with the Prince? I mean from what we know, guy probably doesn't even want to rule and be more of a musician

KathyClysm likes this.
  20. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2020