What do you think about nuffie donations?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BB_Tensei, Dec 17, 2017.

?

Do you donate to nuffie charities?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Since when? I don't think I donated to anyone except for 1 person and that was just because the amount they had didn't end in 0 or a 5

2. deluks917

deluks917 Lady V

Reading List:
    Link
    You can donate to me. Your donations would be used to pay for my gambling addiction.
    I'm a gambling slut :3

3. hammyhamham

hammyhamham Only existing and not living

Reading List:
    Link
    Feel free to donate to this ham to make myself jucier for ya'll :blobpeek:

4. potatofriez

potatofriez [The Legendary Friez!]

Reading List:
    Link
    the ham is selling itself~

hammyhamham and Nekorin like this.
  5. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm mostly out of nuffies, and I don't chat enough in the forums... I rarely ever see the charities either lol

6. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmm... My donations were all spread out in a lot of weird ways, and I donated for the weirdest of reasons too.

My first donations were to the bank of @Arcturus... For no reason in particular, I just wanted to, and didn't have anything to spend my money in.

For a while, I actually spread my donations between @Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund and @Arcturus, with a 2 to 1 rate skewered towards Arc-chan.

I also bought the custom avi of @Westeller for the most whimsical of reasons... Twice.

I also bought Christmas Presents for my NUF family last year.

Not to mention the huge amount of chickens I bought for NUF users this year (Yes, it IS a donation!)

... My biggest investment were none of those though, my biggest investments were on 3 things.

1) NU's anniversary event, in which I was willing to provide all the nuffies for the prizes, we received plenty of extra donations though, so the prize ended up a lot bigger.

2) NUF's anniversary event, which was a loooooooooot bigger than the former, and my contribution ended up being only around 1/10th of the total amount, and it was over 10k nu£... We really received a lot of money.

3) The 55k items giveaway from @Tony-chan, as I felt I really should give that to my favorite translators~

I think all of those were donations of some sort... I think I am one of the heaviest Nuffies spenders of this forum, as I also bough a lot of icons and baller symbol in the past... But well, that's that~

7. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only make donations in exchange for valuable services.
    Quick, everyone, issue your RPS challenges! We need to get rid of those last 2k nuffies!

SnowTime and AliceShiki like this.
  8. Faaldara

Faaldara [Fire Goddess] [Apathy] [Anon2.0's] [Sweets Thief]

Reading List:
    Link
    *puts up copy of sign* "Will Burn Things for Tribute" (nuffies accepted)

Personally I don't earn many nuffies (I spend my occassional time mostly in profile posts) and often don't see any reason to spend them. However if you would like to spend virtual currency on virtual service (which had real money value during the special event) then I will not stop you, and instead encourage you. Blackjack and rock paper scissors seem like unimaginative ways to spend/make nuffies if you ask me though. I am not ones for games of somewhat chance.

9. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you donate your credits to I, your lord and destroyer. I will assure you I will not spend it in any transaction whatsoever, and by my decree, I will simply horde all credits offered to I, the most esteem and holy emperor across the cosmos. This is an imperial edict, know thy self and offer me your credits, O little stardust of mine!

10. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I operate a bank with a branch location along with headquarters. We can't really donate to charity since that wouldn't appease our shareholders and investors.

AliceShiki likes this.