Resolved What is the meaning of 一眼便看的到尽头的人生?

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Eishun, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it either means...

A) The person's life is so short that he can see his end right away? Like his Date of Death is literally the very next day?

B) Or his life's so boring and because he does the same thing everyday, he can see right away what he's going to do in ten years' time?

Which one is it?

2. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know how in c novel where the mother in law or just people would say this girl begin good luck just by judging from their facial feature or smth.
    Or in another scenario if a young person got some wrinkly in between their eye and near their eye u could tell they’re someone that might have live a hard life or is just always struggling and encounter many problem etc.

I guess this is what the quote might be saying that just by looking at their facial feature or just their face they’ll able to judge and get a glimpse at their character and past and maybe what their future is gonna be like judging by the “character/personality”. Almost like the first impression when u meet someone new, you’ll subconsciously judge and give a label whether they’re gonna be a soft or hard personality or easy or tough character or something like that

3. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding on if the person you meet seems ambitious and confident and successful you’ll kinda get a glimpse of what they’re life is gonna be like (like you’ll know they’re probably gonna live a rich and highly successful in the future) just from one look at them.

honesty this is what I think tho I might be completely different from what it actually mean but it’s just a thought :blobsweat:

4. nonononononono

nonononononono NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Reading List:
    Link
    b

Eishun likes this.
  5. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks.

6. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    B
    A trash life, or at the very least such a simplistic life.

Eishun likes this.