Discussion What would you do if 3 kids were beating another kid?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Maomaomao, May 19, 2020.

?

Here are the actions you might do:

1. Ignore.

16 vote(s)
    20.5%
  2. Attempt to interfere.

31 vote(s)
    39.7%
  3. Attempt to fight them and lose. You can't possibly win against 3 people.

8 vote(s)
    10.3%
  4. Join them. He stands no chance agains the 4 of you.

13 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Call the teacher.

31 vote(s)
    39.7%
  6. Call the police.

34 vote(s)
    43.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Distract the bulliers by throwing fake money. Kidnap the bullied kid on a flower van, then throw them in front of their mommy's lap or authority's table. After that, ride off into the sunset :blobspy:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    imK likes this.
  2. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mark humans down as an intrinsicly violent species that should not be allowed onto the galactic stage for the sake of universal peace and might need to be nuked from orbit to be sure.

*cough* All views here are the opinions of the author and do not represent the opinions of the Galactic Council at large.

imK and Fulminata like this.
  3. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The bullies told the teacher not to interfere. I am from Singapore so the term "inner city" does not apply here. But if you are an American, you can think of my middle school as an inner city school. The bullies were members of Chinese secret societies (aka triads) so even the teachers did not interfere with them often. The math teacher was just an old dude close to retirement.

And so, without interference from the teacher, the bullies dragged me out and accused me of stealing from a girl classmate of theirs. I didn't. But my explanation fell on deaf ears. They also didn't tell me exactly what I had stolen.

As for my friends? Hah. I didn't really have any.

I did associate with 2 people back then. Here's what they said.

Mr. A: "You should be grateful that you are able to study in the same school as the young master! Stop complaining about losing a little money!"

Mr. B: "Why are you so full of hatred? Jesus Christ hates people with hate. If they slap you on the right side of your face, offer up your left side!"

But anyway, at that time, my classmates simply pretended not to notice when the bullies dragged me out of the classroom.

4. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    I will beat all 4 of them. I'd bring a weapon to increase my chance of winning of course.

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  5. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn. If you get caught bullying here you get suspended and if it was severe enough (or repeat offense) you will be expelled. Even if your parents are rich or influential (or gang affiliated). In fact, if what happened to you there happened here, the police would be called instantly. Not only that, but some, not all, of your classmates will at least try to yell at or convince your bullies not to take you. The teacher would defend you here too. I live in New Zealand by the way.

That whole "Do you know who I am/Who my parents are?" attitude would only bring that person scorn, ridicule and they would likely end up being bullied via being isolated by the entire class and their same-age peers. Also, if the school does nothing and a report of bullying is filed, multiple staff members, including the principal, risks losing their job and being replaced with people who will do what they're supposed to by law. We are far from perfect and school bullying does occur, but bullies have to be far sneakier and more covert about it here. Otherwise their school records will suffer and in extreme cases it can lead to the offender being put in foster care, having to attend an alternative school (it's like regular school but specializes in teaching kids with problematic behaviours), or being forced into homeschooling because no school will take them.

6. Loislalion

Loislalion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How big are the kids? We talkin' grown high schoolers or scrawny elementary school kids?

7. Villager Anonymous

Villager Anonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A kid versus three other kids and me, this is my one chance to finally win a fight! In all seriousness film it and get an authority figure. If that doesn't work they might have some connections and will retaliate by ruining your life. If they do you should strike preemptively so that they disappear or suffer from a phobia of you their entire lives. You would be protecting your livelihood from the malicious therefore I will not comment on the means you use to achieve this.

8. EverydayNeedsSomeAction

EverydayNeedsSomeAction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... I'm always with my close friends and teachers in our school are hard to find (they're busy, i guess, always moving about) and i don't keep teachers' number, I would rather interfere first. Tho it is reckless.

My friends also has strong sense of justice so they will agree. Ofc, one of us would call for help.

But if the other side has weapons... Ah, hello, is this the police??

9. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    record it then blackmail the 3 kids with the said recording.

10. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf we have the same mind!

ExcitableFoci likes this.
  11. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The type of person that hates kids and wouldn't hurt them outside of maybe discipline and self-defense seems more admirable than a pedo or similar type of person.

12. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    This answer :blobjoy:
    We gonna beat each one of them :blobhero:

13. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologize in bad taste.
    I only see a jojo meme.