Chinese What's Wrong with Liking My Busty Adopted Daughter?

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Serra, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Serra

Serra 『plumie's grandson~』

Reading List:
    Link
    As the previous translator for this novel, it indeed feels weird to be requesting a pickup of this novel.

[​IMG]

Raw Link:
    http://book.sfacg.com/Novel/69507 (SFACG has been having problems lately, so you might need to refresh a couple times)
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/whats-wrong-with-liking-my-busty-adopted-daughter/

Synopsis:
    The story is about a high school novelist, Zong Jun, who has to take care of a 14-year old girl. Zong Jun's parents died when he was young, and he has been living by himself ever since, writing web novels online to support himself. But when his uncle died in a car accident and his stepdaughter Baiyu is left alone, Zong Jun is pleaded by his grandfather to take care of Baiyu. But the girl is rebellious, and doesn't seem to like him that much... or does she?

Reason for pickup: My review of this novel is on the NU page.

chrissy987 and Alixiron like this.
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    "Someone please pick up my busty daughter" :blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:

Alixiron likes this.
  3. m7vpc

m7vpc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many reasons to be wrong but I'll still read it

chrissy987 likes this.
  4. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    A high school boy calling a middle-school girl his daughter without marrying her milf mother? :blobunsure:
    Ecchi Harem RomCom Slice of Life in a CN web novel with no adult or mature tags and no illustrations? :blobconfused:
    Those extra tags denoting the harem members? :facepalm:
    508 chapters of that? :blobsleeping:

I'm sure it's well-written, but I've seen enough ecchi harem romcom manga and anime to know exactly where this is going except manga at least shows the panty shots and walking in on her at the toilet/in the shower/changing her clothes. And I'm done with that lack of plot, especially drawn out over 508 chapters, especially with the inevitable conclusion written in the title.

^ which are my reasons for not reading it so far and probably not reading it if it gets picked up. Nothing to do with immorality or anything like that, just doesn't seem like there's anything special to draw me in compared to reading To-Love-Ru manga again or something.

chrissy987 likes this.
  5. Alixiron

Alixiron Demon King

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly I have to agree with this unless stated otherwhise by the OP (or in this case prev. TL)

chrissy987 likes this.
  7. JustSomeLolicon

JustSomeLolicon 『God of Lolicons』『Nyx』

Reading List:
    Link
    Its weird-ish but, +1