Spoiler When does Li qiye r*pes a girl?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tsukinee, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Tsukinee

Tsukinee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have started ED and I am at 354 chap, but someone has said that li qiye rapes a girl around the 2500 and what I am hating the most about him is his disrespect of women, he should just kill them as he does with the men or not abuse them and yes spanking them or touching playing with their boddies against their will is abuse. My point is that I like the novel but I hate that, and I want to know if he did rape and why to see if I will drop the novel or not

2. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he did rape... but in the end, it was shown that the girl was conquered by his technique or something...It was because the girl sect didn't honor their agreement to send her to him when he was frolicking as an emperor... He indeed is extremely disrespectful especially towards girls, he treats them as if they are tsundere cats in heat and no one can dislike him, I don't exactly like him (abhor/hate is more like it) as a character, just read the story for sake of cliches...

3. prav92

prav92 ZeusKing

Reading List:
    Link
    Welllll ... He did rape some1 (and only one as of chapter 2800+) but unlike other novels there is no gory details or much violence involved or mind break ... She realises that LQY is quite strong and that she was lucky to be alive (plus this is kinda used as bargaining chip when her lineage is abt ti be destroyed) .. also that character quite unsympathetic (atleast at that point)

Also abt li qiye disrespecting women ... He just dishes out what he gets ...

The women in beginning few arcs are the ones who are arrogant/prideful or seductive/manipulative .. so LQY tops them over to show they don't amount to much in his eyes ....

As you progress there are women who also scheme/attack him or his followers because they themselves are strong or have backing of strong clan/fiance/master, he doesn't "play around" with them and just slaughters them and their backing.

Again as you progress you will also see few women who despite being from strong clan or being strong/talented themselves, acknowledge LQY or atleast are mindful of not crossing him once they get glimpse of his power. They either lament that they missed chance to make good impression on him or praise their luck on not crossing him ... sometimes in these cases LQY gives them a chance to be his servant/soldiers, if they are talented enough.

And there are also very very few women who meet LQY and treat him with respect/grace just because he is another living being ... That is he was more or less a stranger/weakling/mortal to them (or so they think ) but still treats him well. These "ignorant" ppl are the ones who enjoy the benefits of Dark crow's supreme knowledge and backing.

Ps: these aren't just for women the same rules apply for men, there are few men "helped" "weak"/"dying"/"ill" LQY whom he takes liking to and teaches them, there are also few who acknowledge his strength and wants to have a proper/fair/straightforward fight without using any threats/schemes and are also able to accept defeat gracefully. They are mostly spared and sometimes given a pointer or two be LQY

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020