Spoiler When Hikaru was on the Earth

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Delirious, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading around the time Yu came back from Australia. I've never been a guy that liked heavy drama, or at least stories that are driven off of depressing drama.

So when it felt like NTR, or more like he wouldn't be getting with Yu and it was just getting even more depressing with the drama, I dropped it.

So, can anyone tell me who killed Hikaru and why; also if he moved on in the end.

Who Koremitsu gets with at the end and if there really was dark drama. Or if I was just over-thinking it.

And last but not least: Does Koremitsu's bitch of a mom ever make an appearance, like even a letter? Cuz damn, ever since I read about what she did, I was annoyed.

PS: On that note, poor Grandpa and Sis, granny was a dike and his sister's partner was a douch.

2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    do you really want to know?
    the truth is
    ~ Kurometsu meet his mom yes they have how i say resolved the situation
    ~ hikaru choice to death despite he can be saved .............. gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~ yes he move on aka goes to what ever it called
    ~ kuro end up with miss shikubu
    I really advice to preserved really it does have emotion stir
    review by hell_ping is GJ to describe the series~

Delirious likes this.
  3. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, thanks; so does his mom regret it at all? I mean, she had an affair on his father while he was dying or just really sick and it caused him to die. Then left him to go be a whore and didn't even send her son a letter for years.

If you haven't noticed, his mom really pissed me off. I'm just hoping there is some karmic retribution involved?

I can see Hikaru doing that. He was pretty broken and I could see him wanting to move on.

Her huh? What happened to the others? Like I said, with Yu it almost felt like NTR and it was one of the reasons I dropped it. As for the other girl's as much as I liked them, they never had a relationship; at best it was considered more than friends less than lovers.

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    actually yuu and princess girl confess to kuro~ but rejected~
    kuro meet his mom on hmm girl who suspected pregnant with hikaru baby~ yeah she regret it but they move one~ funny thing is there boy who like loli on kuro house linked to kuro mom~ maybe cuz I don't remember the detail~
    there no NTR and roukujo part is interesting~ but the true rokujo make me feel dumbfound ~