Spoiler When I Traveled to Another World I Was Forced to Be the Princess of the city?

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Mae Rogel 82, Jan 11, 2021.

1. keystone

keystone Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prince doesn't care for her and doesn't mind if she's dead

Toasty_Minzy likes this.
  2. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    How the ml hasn't done anything if anything he helped her alot so your hate is completely unwarranted he was rude sure but he didn't do anything to her

OK???? Like I said they haven't had much progression and even much conversation and he cares a little stop tryna project hate on to a character that is hardly even on the screen

shikirri likes this.
  3. keystone

keystone Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow chillax I didn't say that I hate him, I just saying what I saw for now

What about the knight? He's not that bad no?

4. BlueFire_22

BlueFire_22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That rude prince? Haish.

Desperate likes this.
  5. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need this story without the ml. He's such an eye sore who's just annoying atp. Idk what he's gonna do to make himself seem likable and push the romance storyline along. I'm having fun reading about the fl getting shit done on her own. I hope that storyline keeps up as long as possible. And even if the romance starts, I still hope the author doesn't take that character trait away from her.

Desperate likes this.
  6. keystone

keystone Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuri then?

7. Leileya

Leileya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your response to everyone who says that they don't like how someone is treating the MC is a bit uncalled for. I don't recall ever saying that I hate them or was sending any "hate" towards the character. Calling someone out for being trash doesn't mean at all that you hate them.

Desperate and Toasty_Minzy like this.
  8. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro all I said is that he doesn't deserve being called thrash by the females upset that he hasn't put the fl on a pedastel yet and being gentle and kind to her especially when he has his own trauma to deal with i don't like seeing ml get shit on for being thrashy.unprovoked.

shikirri likes this.
  9. shikirri

shikirri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have a spoilers to Ikeysar? The pink hair guy? I hate him, the violet haired girl didnt do anything bad so why should he kill her too? The father's fault isnt her fault. Plus she was forced by her family.

10. wolikethat

wolikethat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering if the prince will really be the ML. As of now, the red haired former assassin (Rika/Ryan) has had way more ML type interactions with her. As the most recent raws he's
    so devoted to her that when he thinks she's dead, he choose to follow her into death
    so I could see an ending where she returns to her original world and he goes with her.

Yume-sama likes this.
  11. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    think its to soon to tell because the author hasn't really dove into the princes trauma yet so I think after this arc it'll be that then they will take on the prince's brother. I cant see the as sasin being the ml because he shows more loyalty than love as a partner and from his perspective she's portrayed more as a savior

12. ZodiacTemplar

ZodiacTemplar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't sure what to include so it's a pretty spoiler heavy spoiler haha.

He's the worst kind of villain an MC can encounter, in the dangerous kind of way. He doesn't want power or anything like that. His entire purpose is to vent his anger as much and for as long as he can. His plan is to kill the duke, take over the duchy and torture the violet haired girl to the point that she kills herself. He can't actually kill her himself because of a magic contract with the duke. This in turn will mess up the second prince's plans (somehow?) which will lead to Ikesar's death and the duchy's destruction. There really is no logic behind his actions as he has been completely consumed by vengeance.

Move forward to chapter 77, he has lost the ability to use one of his arms and is about to have a last fight against the MC and the violet haired girl. Unless he gets the "returning-boss" treatment and gets saved by one of his goons or the second prince, he's pretty much doomed.

The duke really is a bastard I must add.

Not only did he humiliate Ikesar's mother (forcing her to bark like a dog in exchange for medicine that he then denied her), he also sent goons to kill her in front of Ikesar. The reason? the goons told Ikesar that they had been sent to kill the mom because she had annoyed the duke. The real reason? the duke wanted to plant the seed of hatred in his heart cause' hatred is the greatest fuel of all. He wanted Ikesar to take over the dukedom until violet haired girl's eventual son with the third prince took over the duchy. How was he going to get Ikesar to do this? the magic contract. This was all a plan to get back at violet haired girl's maternal grandfather who also had a stupid plan himself which was why he sent his daughter to marry the duke. It's the person pointing a gun at someone's head who then has a person pointing a gun at their head who then has a sniper pointing a gun at them meme. At one point violet haired girl really put's everything in context by asking him "For what do you live?". Vengeance for the sake of vengeance is pretty stupid and empty.

IzeeWeeb, Yume-sama and shikirri like this.
  13. Anne1102

Anne1102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Anime Angel

Anime Angel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I didn't see anyone else mention this but hear me out.

I think the mc is the prince's daughter and here is my proof:
    -mc looks like a mixture of the prince and his lover
    -mc's mother has the same hair color as prince's lover
    -mc' mother was the one who sent her to the other world and reversed her age
    - the prince and her have very similar personalities

It just makes sense, plus the reason why MC's mother said sorry to her was because she couldn't turn her younger so the mc could get magic (Only someone originally from that world would know that fact). And the reason why her mother taught her about guns.

This also makes it that the prince can't be the ML and that the assassin can be the ML (yes I like the assassin more then the prince).

This could also be my imagination working over time to justify why the prince can't be the ML.

Last edited: May 2, 2022
    Donotdisturb1234 and IzeeWeeb like this.
  15. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked out the last 3 raw chapters or so and just when I thought that the story will focus more on the romance part (I don't necessarily want this, it's just suggested by the title and genre), it turns out this is a world hopping kind of transmigration and she just went to the new world (historic setting) without any ounce of connection or romantic attachment between her and the ML

IzeeWeeb likes this.
  16. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh really all that to turn it into a world hopping manwha well no wonder the author didn't even attempt to dive into the princes backstory or anything, but these stories normally have a ml whose soul also follows her along even if he doesn't remember so i wonder if that'll happen

Looking at the raws the new prince looks just like the other one so I'm guessing it is like one of those stories i dont know if he retained his memeory tho

17. MohuyaGupta

MohuyaGupta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol this is not a world whopping, she's still in that same world, hope you guys found out by now

18. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh OK so she just woke up after he knocked her out

19. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    What do u mean by "helped" her exactly? They are literally both using each other. He has done nothing but just barely anything minimum. He has been rude to her all the time, assuming shit and cuckolding his fiancee. He sees women as weak that cries all the time. The dude is MISOGYNISTIC. The fact that you call women who call this man trash "females" shows alot of your character. "He's cares a little" OFC HE DOES MY DUDE. She is literally a pawn of his. I don't understand why u would go this far to attack anybody who's stating facts. He. Is. Shit. There is no denying that. He loved someone, she died. He has a fiancee, but doesn't give a shit about her. Okay, that's understandable. I don't blame him. He found a strong girl, starts to assume she likes him and keeps being rude. He wants her because she is strong and not a weak and a crybaby, just as he said in the manhwa. Alr, misogynistic much. He radiates red flag. He is the symbol of red flag. I don't get how he "barely has any screentime" for you to be defending this character. Your right, he has little screen time. But all of his screentime gave me bitter taste. He is going through this emo phase just cuz his "OwO gf" died and is now misogynistic.

20. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn this long ass paragraph just to say that a prince raised in a time where women were seen as nothing more than children bearers and servants in a society deep rooted in inequality Is misogynistic yeah ok no shit sherlock anything else?

If you don't like him stop reading cause frankly idgaf that he hurt your feelings and he doesn't treat the mc like the second coming of Jesus yall all about a ml worshipping and being obsessively in love with her and he aint that so that's your problem