Spoiler When I Traveled to Another World I Was Forced to Be the Princess of the city?

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Mae Rogel 82, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    First off, I never started reading this manhwa with the thought of madly obsessing on the ml such as yourseld, I came to read this for the fl, and fl only. "If you don't like him" who r u exactly? R u me? :blob_tilt: Loll, don't tell me what to do. Ur literally a nobody. Just because ur little baby ml is getting criticism, ur out here calling women/people "females" and being hyper toxic just because they hurt ur boohoo ml. I just know your one of those people who calls girls "females", getting toxic and think their so different :blobxd: anyways, go off. Your ml is literally 2D. He will never see you defending him nor will he ever care. Giving excuses such as his timeline is weak. It doesn't change the fact that your out here getting toxic because ur little baby ml got "factual" criticism. Goodluck fighting for your 2D man and calling girls "females". :blobrofl:

2. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao yh reading that sentence damn near gave me a stroke listen idgaf what you think about the ml i only expressed how sensitive yall were being towards him and you just proved it again and what else am i supposed to call women other than females how is that toxic? please gtfo of my replies and go stan over your idols and fls i really couldn't give anymore about this like what are you even saying talking bout you factually criticized him he didn't harm her once in this so yall were literally only mad at him for not showering her with affection like some children grow up

3. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not gonna bother reading this, just goodluck with the ml. Byee~

4. fannymercury

fannymercury Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like your theory, or your justification to why the prince can't be the ML . Personally I prefer Ryan or the knight.
    I think that she will take the world, change the system and then she will take Ryan and the knight as concubines , maybe the prince too, just to legitimate her throne taking an ex-royal as a husband. But harem isn't in the tags so, I'll just keep wishing the ML is Ryan.

5. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Except they never had sex.

6. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same conclusion I think he's the Father of our MC and plus even if he is the ML he's delusion as hell, does he think that base on the MC's personality, she will sleep with anyone lol

7. Maninay

Maninay Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, who's Luna?

8. Unmitigatedhell0

Unmitigatedhell0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly think they're going to pull a cliche plot twist that she's that blonde girl reincarnated because his mom said she died 3 times... it would force the plot into romance too

9. IzeeWeeb

IzeeWeeb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like this is supposed to be a sadomasochism manhua... probably. I mean, from the way things are developing (for the first few chaps cuz I only read a few) this definitely seems like a 'I run, you chase' manhua. but with a strong FL, so the 'I use you' and 'I treat you like trash' makes sense...
    And yes, sadomasochism is a genre (and it's pretty big too)

10. Donotdisturb1234

Donotdisturb1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice theory about fl being the prince's daughter but I think no because the time frame does not fit and my guess is that she's actually his lover who died because she looked like his lover and only her hair color is different and maybe fl doesn't remember because ml's mom said that she died 3 times although it's only supposed to be 2 though so I think that fl is the lover who died then reincarnated as the police in the modern world then Died and then reincarnated to her og world again