Spoiler When Xiaoxiang guys Meet A Jinjiang girl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MiyaMira, Apr 5, 2018.

1. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: Xiaoxiang guys meets Jinjiang girl

Because I like to give spoilers despite making the thread myself :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: I need somewhere to vent after reading such a good flag-breaking novel like this. There are 10 male leads in the original novel, though as far as I've read (currently at chapter 50-ish) only 5 male leads have appeared. Funnily enough that although they were supposed to be the male leads, only two were given full name while the others were only given surname. Even the MC herself doesn't have a specific real name, as she had been changing roles in various novels previously.

ML1: Nangong Han, usually called Nangong scum or Nangong dregs.
    ML2: Xuanyuan wangye, usually called a certain wangye by MC.
    ML3: Ming Ye, usually called sect head as he's the sect head of a demonic cult sect.
    ML4: Feng, or ML4 or no.4 :blobjoy: (MC herself is tired of giving nicknames by now, though I guess she doesn't have much grudges with this ML than the 3 MLs above)
    ML5: surnamed Huo, or no.5 :blobjoy: At first was gay for no.4 but after having sex with heroine in the original novel he turned straight somehow, puzzling MC.

As far as I've read, the real ML is probably the man with scarred face and always wearing disguise. He is not one of the 10 male leads in original novel. He is one of the members of the demonic cult sect. His life has so many dog blood flowing that even MC feels sorry for him. His real identity is the first prince of the country MC lives, so inside the original novel context, they're actually half siblings. He didn't have a name, and like MC have a lot of alias, but word of god (author of the original novel) said his name is Longtao. He was usually called Scar bro by MC because of his scarred face. In the demonic cult sect, he was called Xiao Lengmen (?)

He have the mark of a sinner slave on his face given by his own mother because he looked too much like the queen of the country a.k.a heroine's mom and his aunt. The emperor hates him because his mother (who is the emperor's royal concubine) poisoned the queen when she was pregnant, making the first princess (heroine's sister) died in infancy. Then he ordered for the royal concubine to be poisoned and the baby in her stomach destroyed because of that, but the baby survived and he lived in the palace until he was 4 years old. After his mother's death, ML was thrown out of the palace by the emperor and he was picked up by the previous demonic cult sect head to be his disciple.

Honestly speaking, there are too much dog blood in the original novel's storyline that I agree with MC to kill her author. The original heroine is supposed to be abused and raped by each ML she met, and she even got pregnant two or three times but was forcefully destroyed because of misunderstanding made by female side characters and the scumbag ML of the arc. Thank goodness our MC got an awareness and decided to retaliate, so none of the dog blood scenario ever happened to her because she'll destroy their lower body first before anything could happen :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:. As of now, 2 out of 5 MLs met have had their little brother half destroyed :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:, one got his chrysanthemum burst and one burst the other's :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk: One still survived for now, but it is unknown later :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  2. Montey

Montey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    *klickes "watch treat" n goes back into lurkmode*

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg hahaha I like mc she is badass. I wanted mc like her who destroyed slag ml lower body.
    So what is chrysanthemum burst?
    Google search show flower daisy?

5. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    chrysanthemum is anus

6. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Eww that's disgust, nasty. I thought it was flower lol

wafflebeauty likes this.
  7. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope...to bad, considering its a pretty flower... -_-

8. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    It's doesn't make any sense that flower represents anus. So weird

9. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    U can look up why the meaning is like that
    But u might need to bleach your eyes afterwards

10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, you can tell someone doesn't read danmei (BL) by the fact that they don't know what chrysanthemum stands for :blobrofl::blobrofl:.

_dreamlesscloud_ and Ryss like this.
  11. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly this is such a good and satisfying novel in term of revenge. Even had proper epilogues for 4 main character! Mtled this til the end and have no regret, none at all. Probably one of the most satisfying mtled novel i've read in the last month and i've mtled quite a lot, just to be dissapointed with one thing or another, lol.
    Like lack of epilogues, story suddenly fast forwarded and ended abruptly, despicable/shallow characters, boring and predictable story :/

12. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try giving spoilers later on, hope i can still remember it all xD

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  13. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope this updates again. Translations stopped for so long. :blobpensive: