Spoiler Where Is Justice For the Villainess ?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    What I meant was she never felt guilty with having that love and keeping it. It's true that he loved her to begin with but after he chose the empress as his wife, she still decided to stay as his lover and monopolize his feelings while in her head she looks down on the empress over it. So in other words she didn't feel guilty staying as the lover that takes the legal husband from the legal wife, though it is true that she was and always had been his love. She claims it was okay to stay by his side and didn't want to be the empress but she still continue to sleep with him and what not.

I suppose 'taking' is the wrong word here but that she didn't feel guilty for staying as his lover even when he has a legal wife and even in some ways ridicule the legal wife because she was the one who had her husband's love and attention.

Naenia and your crush like this.
  2. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Charlotte didn't return to her original body? Eh :blobwoah:

3. nihal eleonor

nihal eleonor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think manhwa is better than novel lets hope they change the story little bit

4. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
  5. Banneyo

Banneyo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Banneyo

Banneyo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its okay. Ur welcome:blobokhand:

8. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do i look savage if i wanna know the whole details of Dietrich and irene's death? :aww::blobowoevil_horns::blobspearpeek::blobuwu:

Deeyodee likes this.
  9. Millff

Millff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the spoilers of this novel. but i still don't understand why albert is willing to sacrifice charlotte when he loves her. even when charlotte dies (move into juju body). why didn't albert ever visit charlotte when she was in prison?

10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler requests
    Can anyone spoil how they thwart Irene, Dietrich and the Archbishop?
    Its been spoiled here Dietrich gets burned alive and Irene gets poisoned but what led to such a development? Did MC reveal her true identity to them before they died?

SheeLey likes this.
  11. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm well you're not exactly wrong..... U know I don't care about other things but even after seeing how he killed his own brothers... Though his brothers may be evil or anything but he himself was not a saint to begin with... At first he said he had no interest whatsoever in throne when he was child but then what's with this sudden massacre..... It's true royal family is kill or die but still he didn't have to act like saint... And after becoming the king he didn't do anything good but rather worsened the condition of empire and killed PPL who were doing good things and helping the empire and PPL just bcz they gained ppls support..... And even after seeing all this she loved him..... Woah that's simply blind love... He even killed her just bcz empress family had power so he in order to stabilize his position he killed her......... Did she never notice all that..... Even I could notice all this... And what the hell is this being lover and all I mean she really really doesnt have any self respect..... Even now she doesn't feel ashamed about something like that .... When the first time he said he would take an empress she should have stopped but she is really ... Pathetic in simple words

icay1x and Naenia like this.
  12. SheeLey

SheeLey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please spoil us some scene where MC getting revenge to the other 3, and to the Albert?
    If you don't mind

13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler requests

Same question as my last post. Any idea how they trap or thwart the plans of the other members? Also, can someone add the alternate manhwa title so that its easier to search this series even on google?

14. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know where can I get to read the novel?

15. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He kept the black hair until the end, he has the black hair on the side stories.

veivei likes this.
  16. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wrong spoiler, she didn’t kill ML’s Adoptive parent nor was she their former Enemy. Both in Novel and Manhwa, she was imprisoned for years before murder happened.

Why confusion over who killed Duke Family Head
    When the Adoptive parent died she was imprisoned for years with no outside connection. She said she felt guilty because the reason for Duke Head was Emperor and the hit squad. she was the main driving force for the emperor to ascend to throne and in initial years after succession wars, everyone took prominent positions but Charlotte wanted to work in shadows since she was better at it and created a Hit squad. After her imprisonment, Emperor and the other friend took over that hit squad and used to kill the Duke Family Head (distant relative of Imperial Family so have right to throne). She indirectly feels responsible.

Regarding, Charlotte loved Albert, the prince and Albert also loved Charlotte since young age (when they were in Charlotte’s mansion, Charlotte was noble but it is a secret known to few that she was an illegitimate child of noble). Albert promised to marry Charlotte when young but MC thought she would be just glad to stay by his side in future. Albert wanted to win the succession war and Charlotte & the Four Greats helped him, with Charlotte being responsible for eliminating other royals only. They loved each other and had slept together before too. So, “she never stole Albert’s love for Empress”. Empress loved someone else (her Knight) and Albert loved Charlotte. Empress already knew Albert loved Charlotte and kind of disgusted that he will do that to some he loved and always took contraceptives.

Her Aura power was strong and after Succession war was over, Albert was already crowned, The Four Greats feared Charlotte’s influence, Sharp wit and power, so they framed her for trying to kill future Empress (that time she was only fiancé). She didn’t target Empress nor Duke Family Head.
    Charlotte, herself a noble helped Albert rise to throne was already contender for Empress but Albert still chose current Empress for his “image”. Even Albert feared what Charlotte’s influence and power.

The Four Greats, mostly Dietrich swayed public opinion against Charlotte making her a Villainess (hence the title) and made sure Albert was the one coming as Hero in this story. Albert seeing the benefit for his power, proceeded to imprison Charlotte, executing her whole Family and breaking her legs.
    Only regretting it after news of her death came.

In fact Juju was commoner and Charlotte was a noble, contender for position of future Empress before the Dietrich (one of the Four intervened)

It was mostly Albert’s greed for expanding his power and image, he chose someone else.

17. AFairfax

AFairfax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have (summarized) spoilers on the downfalls of all the bastards???

18. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My only wish is that they suffered before dying. The first one (Patricia?) died way too fast for my satisfaction.
    I don't expect them to grovel in regrets, they don't have the heart for that but I hope they will loose everything and they will be tortured before their death

19. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankfully he is not the ML, no redeeming that shit