Other Request Where to find to early chapters for Uchimusume??

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Niselitz, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Niselitz

Niselitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems to be a nice novel and have a good rating that's why I want to try reading it but the early chapters are deleted by the translators... so does someone here saved any of the deleted chapters of these fluffy novel???

2. IMM

IMM 『X.O.X.O』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Niselitz

Niselitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMM likes this.
  4. killking

killking Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats one nice site you got there. Gotta remember that trick. Its super slow tho.

Now that i know that trick i would say that would be really nice, but if u want it to load faster there are sides who just copy paste this stuff to their side without giving credits etc. They are still online. Look at something like Novelfree or something like that. It might be that they are missing stuff tho, e.g if they just copypasted and forgot to copy the image. So if the side takes to long to load use that like me back than.

Now that i know the trick tho i will do that in future. I mean i still dont pay money for a licensed product but it feels more right.

(The correct way would be to go to i think j-novel and buy the book... but who wanna pay when its free, amiright)

5. IMM

IMM 『X.O.X.O』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeh that's true... also another way to go about it