Discussion who wants more of little momo and big boss ling

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by efo, Apr 27, 2021.

1. efo

efo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    legendary masters wife... ( I don't even remember how long has it been since I've finish it. it was my second or third novel probably ) tbh for me it was unbearably and unnecessarily long and their relationship was a bit toxic yeah but hey I liked it for some reason ( I don't even know why ) and still dream about more of them. in me daydream momo finds a abandon baby in the middle of the street ( they are still at momos world ) it's raining and he takes it home, shows it to his husband ( sorry it's been so long I don't remember their names properly I think his surname was ling ) and ling teases him like "let's adopt him/her" and in the end they couldn't find his/her parents and adopt him/her... or since ling is basically a god he can get momo pregnant just by imaging it right?

tell me what you guys think. did you liked it, if you didn't why, how it could've continue, you can even write a little story like I did.

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought they were talking already talking about it? Or is it not the same Novel?

Anyway, how about a side story about You Xiaomo father and his other parents on earth.

While You Xiaomo and Ling Xiao was wandering around the earth discovering Pixie dusts and pot of golds, his father, and his parents called each other to talk about their beloved son.

And the topic?

Father You held the colored coded scheduled his baby son's brothers made, and glanced at it.

"What it this?" He asked.

"That's should be the schedule for who will accompany Xiao Mo after they get back to their vacation." Momo's edler brother explained with a serious expression.

Father You looked at them and also became serious.

And so, both You Father and Momo's family on earth spend seven days to revised the colored coded schedule, and waited for the couple's return.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    efo likes this.
  3. efo

efo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, as far as I remember Ling Xiao only teased you xiaomo like "are you pregnant?" or "youll get pregnant". you probably remembered some other novel

Aachiin0914 likes this.