Discussion Who would win?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Nneeil, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Nneeil

Nneeil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bleach, Naruto or One Piece?

Imagine a big war spark between each of these worlds. Who would win?

Bleach: with its army of Shinigami, Hollows, Quincy, Fullbringer, Visored, Arrancar backed by Yamamoto, Yhwach, Soul King, Ichigo, and Aizen? Or...

Naruto: with its battalion of shinobis and samurais, backed by Naruto, Madara, Kaguya, Hashirama, The Sage of the Six Paths, the Akatsuki, all of the kages that ever lived, and all of the clans of the elemental nations? Or...

One Piece: with its fleet of pirates, marines, fish-men, giants and all of the races that exist or ever existed, backed by all of the Admirals, Luffy, Whitebeard, Blackbeard, and all of the strongest devil fruit users?

I'm not that acquainted with One Piece or Naruto, but I'm pretty sure that Bleach would win.

EricBannen likes this.
  2. PoopyDoopy

PoopyDoopy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering your profile pic I will play the impartial card.

You are forced to make a choice backed by evidence without any sign of favoritism.

Cutter Masterson and Sin like this.
  3. livorino

livorino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dora The Explorer will massacre them all.

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  4. Mr. Meh Man

Mr. Meh Man Subtly suggests yuri

Reading List:
    Link
    You all know your true master.

Liola and Das like this.
  5. Nneeil

Nneeil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, it's because I've never finished watching naruto, and I'm not a fan of One Piece. Everything I know about them comes from fanfictions... so... yeah

6. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not going to mention one piece because it's still ongoing and hard to say how powerful the characters will end up before the end (the strongest we've seen so far is power enough to destroy islands though I'm sure there will be stronger in one piece i the future)

Now bleach and naruto are hard to compare because of different power structures

I can't remember too many specific examples, but I'd say naruto world would edge out a victory

Mostly because how ridiculous some of the abilities in naruto got towards the end, though some in bleach was pretty strong too and depending on what ichigos bankai could do the result would chang e though both sides will probably suffer massive casualties

Then fact that there both shounens where massive power ups happen in dire times mean that no side will have an easy time.....

Again I don't remember too much about the end levels of naruto and bleach and unfortunately one piece as it is right now wouldn't stand a chance (as much as I love one piece)(this may change in the future though)

7. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know much about One Piece it was to random for me. Naruto was good and I feel that a regular human could bo many of those things, especially with hard work. Lastly my pick Bleach. To put it plainly it’s almost like a Sayin from dragonball who always gets stronger the more he fights.
    So Bleach is my choice.

EricBannen likes this.
  8. EricBannen

EricBannen √[To Read or Not to Read]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say that Naruto wins on uniqueness in the different Arcs...
    But in terms of action sequences and abilities of characters I would go with Bleach... Even though Sharingan is one of the most well drawn out super powers...
    One Piece cannot be considered an anime given how shoddy the artwork really is... If you were to make the skeletons of characters in one piece, you would find more believable stuff in Powerpuff girls

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  9. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    My vote goes to Bleach because I think shinigami is scarier than ninja or pirate.

10. mmsupreme

mmsupreme How do I change my custom title?

Reading List:
    Link
    One piece bleach then naruto. One piece haki can probably kill people from soul society while bleach characters cant even be affected by naruto members

11. Byb

Byb fucking leftist liberal

Reading List:
    Link
    You just send the logia types and they destroy both naruto and bleach worlds with each.

12. EricBannen

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, Bleach is super cool with the Katana... And I fell in love with Katana after reading Bleach manga...
    Also, how many can make an entrance like Aizen...
    Though Itaichi is awesome, he is still on the level of Gin and not anywhere close to the OPness of Aizen

13. EricBannen

Reading List:
    Link
    Those who like One Piece should have no problem accepting Saitama from One Punch Man... Cuz both are equally unbelievable and hardly resemble humans...

bleh360 likes this.
  14. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure about naruto, but if the powers compare to those in bleach I would say the win would go to the older members of the bleach societies. I mean they're the next best thing to a bunch of immortals that are in some cases hundreds or even thousands of years old. The sheer amount of experience would be hard to counter with power alone. The only reason they got their asses handed to them so often was plot armor and Aizen's betrayal(which took hundreds of years to plan and execute). Otoh there are characters like the head captain Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, who's bankai's power is so great it can destroy the entire Soul Society and Yamamoto himself should it remain active for too long.

So while I'm sure there are powerful characters in naruto, I doubt they could win an all out war with those from bleach.

EricBannen and Bright_Lucky_Star like this.
  15. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

that said, if we assume their basic abilities and features remain, bleach would only really be at its most powerful facing the deceased. in this instance, one piece would be out, as all their powers are lost upon death. even if they could be revived, since the fruit would exist elsewhere, and there can't be two, they shouldn't retain their powers. thus it's probably not associated with the soul, save for specific fruits which would lack the overall combat efficiency vs bleach. if placed in a gigai and fought amongst the living, one piece would stand a greater chance of putting up a fight, but even the logia fruit users wouldn't be 100% immune, as many shinigami's abilities are more than just physical. this would likely be depend more on specific pairings and counters, than one series over the other.

naruto vs one piece would be a relatively decent and straight up fight. in direct combat, the logia users would probably have the upperhand, but the seals and versatility that the naruto cast's top ninjas possess would typically mean they're not at too big a disadvatage, even in the worst of cases. ultimately, it would come down to field advantage, raw power, and preparation. naruto can more easily manage the first and last, so i would give them the edge.

naruto vs bleach, however... i think i'd give the advantage to naruto, simply for their versatility. stat and ability wise, the basics and raw power of the top shinigami would surpass, or at least equal, that of a top ninja. most ninjas have more cards at their disposal than the shinigami, especially since so few shinigami have been shown to use spells with any sort of real power behind them. ultimately it'd come down to who can land the first real strike. bleach likely has the initial edge (and a rather hefty one, at that), but if the fight can go beyond that, naruto's odds would increase more and more as the fight continues. (save for certain instances where prolonged combat favors a shinigami's style, of course)

ultimately, i'd probably put naruto first (and quite reluctantly, at that) and one piece in 3rd, but it'd still be a rather close match between 'em, depending more on either specific counters or a carry to sweep, neither of which really take into account an all out battle's mayhem or friendly-fire.

bleh360 likes this.
  16. mattmiller057

mattmiller057 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PREACH BLEACH ;)

17. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Bleach is by far the strongest if we consider feats

18. bleh360

bleh360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would just vote One Piece because they don't have any restrictions on them. Bleach characters can kinda only harm those souls and such and they aren't really permitted to harm actual humans. This is just from the protagonist characters though, the antagonists are usually those that mess with the humans anyways which is why they are antagonists. So yeah..... Bleach is out.

Now Naruto, I didn't watch shippuuden so I'm excluding it cause you just said naruto, given that each ninja village has its perks based on where they fight and where they live (village hidden in the leaves gets buff for being in some tree, village hidden in the mist gets buff for being is some damn swamp area etc.) then they would do fine against OP and it would just be like some Fairy Tail like brawl where who the F knows who gonna win, but knowing the characters in One Piece they all are like mini Narutos with extreme egos and shounen hype "I WILL BECAUSE HE IS MY FRIEND!!!!" where as like character in Naruto aside from naruto have more human faults where they give up and need to be motivated by someone else so I could totally see them giving up the fight if it came to it. Ninjas are smart strategic withdrawal type thing lol.