Question Why can't I access chapters?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Okuri Ookami, Oct 21, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm hella bored right? I don't wanna look at all the other novels I'm reading right now cause I want something new. So I look at the ranking list for something interesting I see roughly around 50 or something there is a novel I never seen before done by one of my favorite TLs Rainbow Turtle called Omnipotent Reader's View.

I go to access it while in the back of my mind wondering if she fell out with WW well that worry goes away after introduction to the novel above the links.

So I go click on the link right? It says prologue right? I click and there id nothing there. I go "huh?". I back to the links thinking I'll just hit the previous at the bottom of the page and it'll link to prologue. So I click link 2 to chapter 1. It sends me to chapter 10

So I go to Nu to find out whats happening right and find p - 16 chapters all done so I read P & 1 there thinking everything should be good. Now im hooked But nah I hit chapter 2 back on turtles site and it sends me to chapter 2's link! So I go to the newest chapter and it sends me back to the link!

What is going on? How can I read all 85 chapters on RT's site?

I want RT quality and the chapters on NUF I found only last to chapter 16

2. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint is being migrated to WW website from RT website. So you can't read it until they are done. Though, if you are a VIP in WW, then you can read the previous chapters of ORV in WW that has been edited by them and has been posted in WW.
    RT said it will take 2 weeks, and well...since you are late to the party, so you will only have to wait for 1 more week, to read them on WW........While we, people that have been reading it since the beginning, are still waiting for the duration of that 2 weeks and still feeling bad from the cliffhanger of the latest translated chapter....

Rumby, Shinsori and Okuri Ookami like this.
  3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, forgot they're moving it

4. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah so just poor timing huh that sucks. Thanks for the reply

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.